Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student (68699 Views)

Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Sheggy13(m): 5:00am On Aug 10, 2021
seunmsg:
The evil statue of destruction should be taken to Enugu or Benin city. It cannot last for more than 1 hour in any south west state and I’m even being magnanimous here.
You call Aisha Yesufu statue evil? Does anyone even know you, talk less of using a statue of you as a final year project? Aisha Yesufu may not be perfect but she's far better than the evil politicians you support on here, and for your info, South-west is not synonymous to you and your APC minions.

1 Like

Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by oneTIMEman(m): 5:52am On Aug 10, 2021
100% nice one
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Benwallt(m): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2021
Emmanuel I know is destined for greatness. Very calm boy. Our product at Jatto Memorial Christian College, Benin City.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by ultimateprof: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2021
This guy has done well, kudos to this great and magnificent art work of his!
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by ceaser: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2021
She is a hero.

And she has stamped her name on history as a fighter for the masses against a Fulani dictator.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Cokahot: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Ekewan dirty campus
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Lightorder: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2021
Gucciboy1:

You go just open your dirty mouth and let out all the rubbish inside.

I was the first to comment, the picture wasn't uploaded with the post.

You wey de use Gold iPhone 12pro max, you better be smart.

Don't be too forward young lad
thanks
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Blackdisciple(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Wow he tried.
One of the best .
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by harmony75: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2021
Wow great work �❤
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Idzitari1(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2021
Wow, u ar really talented
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by DaRuud(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2021
What has Nnamdi Kanu done for the East , Nnamdi Kanu has a British citizenship.
A'isha has one citizenship , Nigeria .

Biko mechonu anofia

obasi101:
On behalf of the Eastern brothers and sisters..I suggest the sculpture be taking to Abuja (AREWA YOUTHS) because its not actually welcomed to the east. We already have IPOB leader Mazi Nandi Kanu to deal with. grin angry

Meanwhile, nice Art work our Uniben student. The Government and so Called rich celebs won't see his work to sponsor Him. But d lord is your strength sir
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by emilo2bad: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Beautifully done!..... lekki toll gate is the best place for it.....My opinion thou
Bring it to Lekki Toll. We will demolish it. Aisha is from Edo state so keep it in Edo State
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by 1F30M4(f): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Amazing talent, Omoregie Emmanuel.. Very commendable, may this open doors of opportunities for you.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by mdsne(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2021
One of the people that cause the deadly lekki massacre that let us loose our beloved....

She is not in anyway good to me
FuckOsuPigs:

Source: https://punchng.com/place-it-at-lekki-tollgate-tweeps-react-to-statue-of-aisha-yesufu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1628528827
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by gleamy(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2021
To move am to Lekki Tollgate no be good idea..
This govt fit vex and destroy it...
Make dem just move am go public place wey govt project no fit reach..
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Imustnottalk: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2021
ReneDaniels:
He tried but it's not fine
do you own for your family house if you think e easy . ode
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by KayCee92(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2021
seunmsg:
The evil statue of destruction should be taken to Enugu or Benin city. It cannot last for more than 1 hour in any south west state and I’m even being magnanimous here.

Art work wey go viral and everybody dey commend the thing, e reach your turn u say na tribalism. See his head grin
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Sheriman(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
The guy can make millions from this creativity if he go digital by learning how to use digital software application like Zbrush to sculpture realistic pictures and real environment.
The guy need a high end laptop for that.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by offset67(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
bigluv84:
This is not acceptable in Islam
what's not acceptable?
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Lovelive: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Beautifully done!..... lekki toll gate is the best place for it.....My opinion thou
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by RodgersAkpafu: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
seunmsg:
This comment makes no sense
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by Oblizdahfuture: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
some people sha!

Congratulations to this Young Man and Do more ��.
Re: Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student by greypencils: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
ursullalinda:
Aisha Yesufu lost nothing at Lekki. I would prefer DJ switch's statue there. Make them carry Aisha own go Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode: MTN Is Not A Nigerian Business, Lists Share Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.