Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) (54895 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Queenplum:
People saying there are two sides to every bad story... How can you even try to justify a man laying his hands on his wife?
The males on Nairaland are mostly insipid dogs, that’s why you hardly see females commenting anymore. Always expect the abnormal from these fools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2021
AyomideOG01:

I guess the laying of hand is forbidden for men alone right?
MUMU...

Na person go still beat your sisters and mama to death. That time you will know whether it’s forbidden or not.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by harmony75: 3:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Useless man see the way he designed theother of his 4 kids body with Kickboxing
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by coolcare(m): 3:17am On Aug 11, 2021
There is need to listen to both side of the story before taking judgement. But you can not take away the fact that assault is unacceptable but the woman also can be over reacting because the husband married second wife and start expressing affliction that let to confrontation
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 3:19am On Aug 11, 2021
"Mr Olatunji is said to have taken a new wife on July 4, 2021, and since then, he is alleged to have been subjecting his first wife to physical abuse."

Another example to show the world that Nigeria is unsafe for women. No nation on earth will allow Mr. Okatunji to walk again as a free man given the kind of abuse meted on one of his two wives just because she objected to her husband taking a second wife.

Which state does this happen?
The report said Lagos state in Southwest geopolitical zone!
Lagos state is on the record for allowing men to take as many wives as possible. That is why Mr. Olatunji thinks he can get away with this kind of abuse. No he can't

SO, for those of you who are from lagos state, don't ever say that you have a governor. I think the way that woman was abused speaks directly to unfitness of the Lagos state governor.

I call for the arrest of Mr. Olatunji and his execution effective immediately. Short of placing Mr. Olatunji in jail for life, the Lagos state government should resign.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:25am On Aug 11, 2021
braimeddy:
It is actually wrong for a husband to man handle his wife this way. We haven't heard the husbands part of the story yet before we can come into conclusion. She even said the husband's brother also want to beat her. This says alot about the kind of lady she will be. Let's also her hear husband's part though.
did u read he was even chasing her around with the car to kill her and you're waiting for the man's story side that you'll never get to hear....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by wany(f): 3:39am On Aug 11, 2021
muller101:
You want your dental structure to be rearranged I guess. grin
Then ataga would have arange chidinma undecided
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Get him arrested and pack away from the house. Charge him to the court for a natural Justice. I know the woman has attitude too but the man should be incarcerated for touching his wife he vowed to love and cherish. Jail the Motherfudder. He is Lucky I wasn't there, he should have been begging God to take him by now.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Greatnex2020(m): 4:32am On Aug 11, 2021
This is heartless
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by horlakay(m): 4:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Some Men should be locked up in the zoo. This is a disgrace to manhood sad
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Reinventerd: 4:59am On Aug 11, 2021
wow just wow
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:14am On Aug 11, 2021
why did you go and fight, at last he will still marry the lady and you may go.
This country is not a place you fight for your right.
All hope is in Biafra where your dignity as a human being will be assured.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Freezby2020: 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
I completely concur with your views. Considering the period of this union:- 20 years and four kids. The woman might be their forming, asking if s*x na food? So the Oga might just for second wife.

The other side of this story is not heard. No matter what, physical abuse of a woman by her husband is a no no.

neonly:
Der is always two side to d story
D man and d wife
Maybe d woman no gree d man fire again the man just kuku just marry another wife but trust woman all hell will break lose
But d man for restrain himself from d assault
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:17am On Aug 11, 2021
ursullalinda:
Women should equip themselves financially so when you sight the red flag ......you walk.....I'm tired of seeing women battered because of one flimsy excuse or the other......if this woman can caterer for her kids......she won't wait to be beaten
On point.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by LadySarah: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2021
He'll come back to this woman after he has been wrecked. If you feel you hate her do much what of your sons admission? Is it gonna waste like that? Go to his school and pay it in and have your peace.
These children will do well and you will come home crying. They will take care of their mother very well while the redpill ppl will question why it is only her. You pal aren't seeing her struggles.

Alot of men are fond of this evil when another woman comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
When and if wishes were horses I pray it happens to your mom and sisters. God punish you if you take action without hearing his side of the story
And may that God punish you ten times over and may your husband turn you to a punching bag,if and when you subject him to emotional and psychological trauma and dare to claim victim..
Na so una dey kill men silently with abuse until he dies before his time and you be the first to start claiming victims..
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2021
ile olorogun ogba werey
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Osanoghodua1:
Get him arrested and pack away from the house. Charge him to the court for a natural Justice. I know the woman has attitude too but the man should be incarcerated for touching his wife he vowed to love and cherish. Jail the Motherfudder. He is Lucky I wasn't there, he should have been begging God to take him by now.
dakun... who are u... anthony joshua?... loooll
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Wettoid123: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2021
looking the picture i thought am seeing an unkept tiny man but on a closer look i now know it was a female some women are really passing through hardship.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Bighead95(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2021
When the first wife no bring peace for the man automatically the man go marry one wey get peace for body ..........

We shouldn't judge on this pic many things dey wey the woman don do the man before this action.....

Nobody be mad na something dey trigger us do some kind actions ..

But this beating too.much ooo best thing na divorce violence no dey sort issue it's get worsen
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Auraby(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2021
But the woman mouth looks like a nagging wife mouth and the face resemble opetu. Men sha hmmmm
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Ten06(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2021
Some face dey smell trouble.
I don't see a man going for another wife if he has peace with the first wife.i think these men married another wife to escape from the first problematic element
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2021
After beating her, he chased her around with his car?
Hmmm suffer not a witch to live, afonja style shebi?
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Marpol2021:
Some men are fucking bastard. What the heck’? How can you beat your wife?

Ikeji is a rumour monger, shecwill write thrash to promote her blog.
We need to hear the mans version.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
MUMU...

Na person go still beat your sisters and mama to death. That time you will know whether it’s forbidden or not.

Lol...u have a problem with comprehension. Continue insulting people, we go soon see ur news for frontpage.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by DoingBetter: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Ten06:
Some face dey smell trouble.
I don't see a man going for another wife if he has peace with the first wife.i think these men married another wife to escape from the first problematic element
How old are you? Are you saying that in all of your years on earth you’ve never seen a man who has a good wife cheat on her or marry another woman? If so, you must be pretty young. Don’t worry, you’ll soon learn that bad things do not always happen to bad people. You have time enough to learn that sometimes, bad people hurt good people.
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by Juicy001: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Abeg can we see the face of the 2nd wife? I wan 2 check sumtin
Re: Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) by shesawesome(f): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2021
neonly:
Der is always two side to d story
D man and d wife
Maybe d woman no gree d man fire again the man just kuku just marry another wife but trust woman all hell will break lose
But d man for restrain himself from d assault
You people are mad. Its only when it's a woman y'all would be giving excuses for your folly. Dumbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.