Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part C) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part C) (136 Views)

Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part C) by TGYM: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2021
THE MESSAGE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ON THE 21ST DAY OF THE FOURTH MONTH 2016
Write, My son, Emman, take your pen and write. I want to make few comments. No man can understand Me. When you came to Amala, I told My son to tell you to go and sell your car and dispose off your building. I have seen your heart and I have seen your commitment towards the assignment. I want to answer some questions through the assignment I gave to you.
If man gives Me his heart, he must decide to please Me. That is why I gave My heart to My Father first, and that is why My early disciples gave Me their hearts, even when they were dying they did not consider the pains. I AM here to tell you that I AM not interested in disposing off any of your property. But let Me use it as a Teacher that came from heaven.
Jeep and Sienna, which one is costlier? It is Jeep. But you wanted to dispose it off at all cost to make sure that you bought Sienna. Now let Me give you a lecture. That is how people sell their precious lives because of a little gift of satan for them. Being a Teacher I will use what you know to teach you what you don’t know. Heaven is so precious than the gift of satan in the world. But men sell heaven in order to get the gift of satan.
You wanted to sell the Jeep and buy Sienna, and you were offered the same price that you would buy the Sienna. If you sell your Jeep to buy Sienna at the same price, do you have any benefit from the transaction? No. That is how people in the world came out from Juju Priests and become Pastors with the same foundation of satan. No difference. The same assignment. So if I told you to go and sell these things, yet you are still following Me, are you not a man? But as a Teacher, I AM here to tell people the cost of not responding to My invitation to them. It is not them because it is the enemy who owns the money who was giving them suggestions but I will prove to the world that I AM God.
So, tell them that I have come to do My work. That the greatest weapon I have is My word. Tell My children that want to obey Me to pray or tell Me Jesus Christ of Nazareth to destroy every foundation of satan, the devil in the world. Every satanic ownership in the world that I should destroy it. Also tell them that I Jesus Christ of Nazareth said that the prayer that I released to tell them to pray that they should destroy the foundation of disobedience. Therefore let his entire kingdom disobey him. That all these things are weapons. And tell Me to destroy every worker of satan, the devil in different level and ask Me to use My blood to wash the hearts of men. That is to wash the seed of satan, the devil, from their hearts. And also to call Me to destroy the wisdom of satan in the lives of men. By so doing people will return back to Me.
Tell the world that I Jesus Christ of Nazareth said that I have decided to leave man to be destroyed as they chose to be destroyed but the cry of people in hell fire are much. And another I decide to reveal all the secret of satan, the devil is his claim that he has defeated Me.
Tell them that I Jesus Christ of Nazareth said that as many as are saying that the scripture is complete are all liars. And all liars will end up in destruction. All that was done was that the scripture was translated by picking the ones they could in order to work against My kingdom. Tell the world that I Jesus Christ of Nazareth said that I have history to every generation. This is the time I have started by Myself to bring history of this generation through My Church which I raised by Myself. For this reason, they should see My authority and follow Me to be able to do what I AM commanding them to do.
Tell the world that I can see the questions in their minds. They are asking why these things have not been revealed before this time. Tell the world that the reason is because of the stubbornness of man that made Me not to reveal them. Again, I have a time table to do whatever I want to do. Tell them that I Jesus Christ of Nazareth said that one thousand years is like a day in My eyes. Tell them that the same thing that happened when Israel was in the hand of Pharaoh is also what is happening to this generation now.
Since after the ministry of My early disciples that satan took over. That all the churches that were built before I raised My own Church, TGRM, were built on the foundation of satan the devil because satan chose to imitate Me and he built his church in the world. Majority of them, satan called them like I said before with his own voice and gave them instructions, and most people I called he would corner them because of his entanglements in the world. Even the people who I granted encounter, when I told them to go and deliver the message they come back and draw things on their own in order to convince people. Some place the pictures of false Jesus and other places. This made satan to have grip upon them.
That is why when I called My son, Chinedu, the devil was already rejoicing and said that though I give message to people, after everything, they will still end up with him because he knows what he has done. Also tell My children to remember the information I brought to them when the devil was boasting, telling his people that they had captured 99% of the people who I granted encounter. If 99% have been captured, then what remains? Says the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Why the devil is proud like this is because he believes that all his establishments cannot be revealed to man. For this reason the first thing I did when I called My son was to have a covenant with My son so that I will use him to achieve My mandate.
Therefore as the founder of the truth, I have come to explain the picture I gave to John in the Island of Patmos. There I showed him the books that were opened and another book was opened, and those whose names were not found written in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire.
Tell them that all the books that were opened before now were the books of satan. And now the book of life has been opened. And I want to remind My children in True Gospel Revival Movement that they should remember that I told them that I have opened a new book for them. Tell them that I said that they should follow Me and do what I commanded them to do.
My son, Chinedu, I AM here to tell you that you are joking with the work I committed into your hand. From this day, sit up and do the work. Don’t be careless. If you are careless over the assignment I gave to you, you will end up in destruction. Says the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I don’t care to know the level of your commitment to the assignment but you should be faithful to Me. From this day try to watch, visit to know whether they are keeping to My own standard. If you cannot go for any reason send somebody to different fellowship centers to make sure that they are established according to My own standard.
Don’t play! Don’t play!! Don’t play!!! How many times? Three times says the Lord Jesus Christ. If I played when I was on earth I wouldn’t have been able to please My Father. I AM not a joker.
Re: The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ (part C) by solaniumgel: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Hear God's Voice Even If You Are A Baby Christian - Video / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 23 August 2021 - The Tragedy Of Fearworst / When You Need A Revival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.