Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) (54314 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nbotee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok we have heard.. So please what are U? Becos I still clearly remember U claiming God sent U to be our President.. Which of d gods did?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by bibiking7(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
We don hear
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by israelmao(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please Sir,allow this kindhearted and great philanthropist rest in perfect peace we are all answerable to God at the end of our sojourns on earth.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ERockson: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Foolishh Okotie! Why should we believe you,the same spirit that said you will become Nigeria president is the same revealing who Prophet TB joshua was. The same spirit that pushed you to marry severally and divorced many times. Shameless pastor

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Dareywest001(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okotie. . When you die, we'll hear the truth about you too. _ senseless pastor!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by gulfer: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
The man's doubts must have been cleared now that he is dead...allow him to answer the necessary queries from God and prepare for your own......We shall all account for our individual doings on earth in the hereafter angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chris Okotie is a clown.....I trust Daddy Freeze will respond to you today.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by GhostWisperer: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okotie is dispossessing his own members of their wives and is a serial divorcée.

Isn't this charlatan the idiot who contested as president.

Greasy haired idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Emrixx(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Their problem
Himself is he a man of God
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Same okotie wey say god told him he will be president

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Someone you fought through his lifetime, instead to go down, he was moving from strength to strength, eating and dining with princes and president of the world, now he left you still fighting the dead.

Still beating my imagination that sheep still serving you in ur vaneyard.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Phred1717: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
We know you're deputy God... Please concentrate on your members n those that believe your sermon. God has given us grace in all things. Let's lead the world with the love He has given us all
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is from the ways of a man that you will know his existence or his intellect.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nothing to say...
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Judge no one!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Interoma(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
I beg let us hear word.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by okeyumez(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=okeyumez post=104634950]Okotie is the real devil in the body of christ
he failed in different marriages
failed in politics
failed in music
failed in leadership
failed in attitude
He remains the most useless and satanic gospel preacher
He remains a local champion not known outside Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Amuochicha(f): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
I hate pastors..
I hate prophets..
I hate bishops..
I hate reverend.
I hate pope
I hate imam..
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SarakiBukola: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
What's Beef?....

Notorious B.I.G.

Okotie... you beefed TB, alive and now dead.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by justdivine: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Let this man Rest in Peace Okotie
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by rollywise(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just dey shame
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Ok Okotie we have heard you.

Erm, Okotie, God told you that you'll be Nigeria's president right? When will this come to pass?

lipsrsealed

Don't mind the impostor Okotie!

Okotie wey dey change from woman to woman nko?
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
He's dead, people will say a lot of things.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SocialJustice: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
Envy and covetousness. Okotie go and born children to inherit your wealth.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
it takes a fake to identify his fellow fake
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okotie wey dey crazy, I remember when one of my friend took me to his church one day, I saw men choirs, band men, ushers, plated their hairs, and wore earrings, and himself came out like a demigod, with Jerry curl, I said to my friend, if Jesus came this hour I am very sure no one here will see the face of God, and even me will be question what I am doing in the house of satan, I took my bible left my friend and zoom off, since then I never step my legs in that house satan again.

It takes one to know one, you maybe in the same category, got your powers from the same source, so u are using his dismissed opportunity to trend, we got your antics, ride on jerrycurlar.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Cholison(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bad market for Okotie
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Obeydrules(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Olosho pastor shocked shocked
All of una be the same

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Giltexo: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
See this man wey dey drag saloon with women them... frustrated politician.... grin grin grin grin pity who dey worship una..
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by geemd434: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I hate what okotie is doing... Is he God

I agree with you. He is not better than anyone for him to proclaim judgement on anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.