Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) (54297 Views)

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / "God Is Not A Magician" : A Dubious Cop-out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay blabla, lol, Just relax, and be responsible. Be at peace, and there is no pain here neither is there pain with you, just think for yourself, and try to be responsible and dignified as a person first.

Some people are saying TB Joshua is not a true Christian, don't you think its important to clarify these things, its not for my good alone, its also for your sanity and for your good.

Unless you are looking for drama, i can't give you drama cheesy cheesy cheesy
fitinwell:

How the matter come pain you,... Like these.?

Late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua i know... Who are you? And your godfather put together... Piss of shit

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
So my friend and brother or sister, ehen, as a follower of Jesus, and you also a follower of Jesus, we ought to take time to mediate and think and reflect listen to both sides, so that we may gain understanding in all things. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fitinwell:

How the matter come pain you,... Like these.?

Late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua i know... Who are you? And your godfather put together... Piss of shit
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
God is able to deliver. smiley smiley
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
i just pity any one who listens to popular opinion, but does not even read bible and understands well for him or herself, they will be the victims of all this fakery.

Next time, when i see this prototype, i will run for safety

You lack the gift of holy spirit.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay thank you. smiley smiley

By chance since you may have the Holy Spirit, does the Holy Spirit tells you, that Tb Joshua is right, and you are to follow his teaching and explain to me, why he is right.

LadyRosa:

You lack the gift of holy spirit.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
TB Joshua's shoes is too big a fit for any pastor in his generation. Way too big.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Don't make meaningless statements
LadyRosa:
TB Joshua's shoes is too big a fit for any pastor in his generation. Way too big.

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by harmony75: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pst Chris Okotie is saying the truth most people knows TB Joshua ministry has kleg but because the Bible says we should not judging who knows he wound have reconciled with God before his last breath but how about those that MAY have been misled? May GOD show us mercy!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Kokodeni(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
1. Before Abraham Jesus was
2. As it was in the beginning it's not ever shall it be world without end Amen.
3. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God
4. Come let us make Man in Our own Image and Likeness.

The Lord had always come to man in various ways through His prophets so as to turn the hearts of men back to God when they derail.

I believe Okotie is envious and on self declaration but I will rather not call forth the deep for the sake of the shallow

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Okay thank you. smiley smiley

By chance since you may have the Holy Spirit, does the Holy Spirit tells you, that Tb Joshua is right, and you are to follow his teaching and explain to me, why he is right.

TB Joshua is an exceptional prophet of God. And I have not only seen it, i have had a spiritual encounter with him without visiting his church for once.

Truth is many of you are on the lowest level of spiritual awareness. Your dimension of the spirit is too low, static and not deep. Where you think say you know, people done leave that level. That's why many pastors and manmustwack ministries will rather visit shrines to have such level of dimensions. Because there are fakes doesn't mean original no dey.

While alive he ignored you guys because he is too occupied with his mission to be distracted by spiritual pettiness from hypocrites on religious robes.

He is a human first before a prophet, if you wish to talk about his human errors that's fine. But limit it there, because your are spiritually handicapped.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
We do not concern ourselves with that, we are only interested in how deception is propagated, that all, others will use the same method of deception but with some modification, okay because these are very smart crooks. Do not hide it, lets all understand the deception and how it works.

harmony75:
Pst Chris Okotie is saying the truth most people knows TB Joshua ministry has kleg but because the Bible says we should not judging who knows he wound have reconciled with God before his last breath but how about those that MAY have been misled? May GOD show us mercy!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
All i see is an accuser, the prosecutor, the judge and the jury...

Pure envy... �� Even in death, TB JOSHUA is more than what 1m Okotie can ever be

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Okay, maybe one day you will see the truth and only the truth, and hopefully it may be helpful.

LadyRosa:

TB Joshua is an exceptional prophet of God. And I have not only seen it, i have had a spiritual encounter with him without visiting his church for once.

Truth is many of you are on the lowest level of spiritual awareness. Your dimension of the spirit is too low, static and not deep. Where you think say you know, people done leave that level. That's why many pastors and manmustwack ministries will rather visit shrines to have such level of dimensions. Because there are fakes doesn't mean original no dey.

While alive he ignored you guys because he is too occupied with his mission to be distracted by spiritual pettiness from hypocrites on clocks.

He is a human first before a prophet, if you wish to talk about his human errors that's fine. But limit it there, because your are spiritually handicapped.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by DonCandido(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
What a wussy.

A sorry excuse for a Pastor.

The snivelling coward Okotie is pummelling a dead man who cannot defend himself. What manner of man is this.

Where was this hypocrite when the "magician" awarded scholarships to indigent Nigerian?

What was the janus faced dandy doing when the "sorcerer" fed the poor, the widows, the handicapped and paid the hospital bills of the sick?

Did this grandstander know that "Joshua" paid the PHCN bill of 2 LGAs to reconnect them to the national grid?

Who will help me tell this oaf that taking care of God's children is a pleasing thing in the eyes of God.

The days of all Pastopreneurs exploiting children of God are numbered.

A petty little man of no consequence!

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
I did not see it that way, what i saw was maybe someone with a conscience, who did not remain silent, but spoke out. What i think or what you think, does not not really matter, only the truth does. Although we are to think to benefit from wisdom.

AdeniyiA:
All i see is an accuser, the prosecutor, the judge and the jury...

Pure envy... �� Even in death, TB JOSHUA is more that 1m Okotie can ever be
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Be blessed. I totally disagree, yet its all okay, do as you think is good.
LadyRosa:

While alive he ignored you guys because he is too occupied with his mission to be distracted by spiritual pettiness from hypocrites on clocks.

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
OCHECHE LOVER BOY.

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE EVEN BORN WHEN OKOTIE WAS DA MICHEAL JACKSON OF NIGERIA AND RULING DA MUSIC INDUSTRY?

AM YOUR LOVER BOY LOVER BOY OOOIIIII AM YOUR BOYFRIEND.

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by ThuGGeR147: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who open gate for this one sef grin
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Okay, maybe one day you will see the truth and only the truth, and hopefully it may be helpful.

You need to see the truth. Many of you just love motivational speakers. All those 'praise Gad, praise Gad" kind of churches. Maybe Una go speak in tongues and go and sleep without any revelations or confront Demons.

Oga if you are speaking In tongues and you don't encounter Demons, terrible ones, principalities, you're so limited! Mushroom! You're empty, void and mild.

That's why you guys just talk anyhow. TB Joshua understands another dimension that was very strange to his contemporaries at his early stage. He is not God, so dont expect so much from him. Many of your pastors are fake, materialistic and full of worthless grammar. They speak things that are to be understood when you analyze it, but spiritually its just gibberish, not worth pondering or reflecting upon. That's why many of you leave in fear and panic easily. Small problem Una go dey jump around dey disturb your pastors up and down. Very docile to confront this powerless entities. Unfortunately, ma3of you don't know that they are easiest to defeat than armed robbers with guns.

You see baby pastors, collecting power to enable them command demons grin grin. Even in his death, his messages were a force to contend in the kingdom of darkness. Una no go rest?!
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Amhappy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
According to Okotie He named himself Joshua - As in as a baby ee he performed naming ceremony on himself.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
tamonokare:
Even you sir, you're also fake and a pulpit thief. All pastors are fake and thieves, from the bared-headed foul looking bishop to the G O that wants to build a camp ground as big as Ibadan to the jerry curl pastor that said 5G is the cause of Corona virus; All of them are thieves. Pulpit bandits. Nobody called them to do anything. They are common thieves who lie in the name of God to steal from the gullible and the poor.
grin
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Be blessed. I totally disagree, yet its all okay, do as you think is good.

Be blessed as well. cool
May another dimension of the holy spirit overtake you. wink
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
1) Tb Joshua is accused of raping under age girls.

2) Tb Joshua is accused of selling miracle waters

3) Tb Joshua is accused of killing people spiritually.

4) He is accused of giving women fake pregnancy's or using magic to make their stomachs swell up and it becomes full with fibroid.

5) He is accused of having assassins'.

6) He is accused of sleeping even with foreigners, and has made people gone mad.

7) he is accused of bribing Journalists, and policemen.

cool He is accused of using celebrities and other well to do people to deceive people through marketing tricks.

There are many more, i am not speaking blindly like you say.
What you people do in Nigeria, and call Christianity sometimes, is very shameful.

LadyRosa:

You need to see the truth. Many of you just love motivational speakers. All those 'praise Gad, praise Gad" kind of churches. Maybe Una go speak in tongues and go and sleep without any revelations or confront Demons.

Oga if you are speaking In tongues and you don't encounter Demons, terrible ones, principalities, you're so limited! Mushroom! You're empty, void and mild.

That's why you guys just talk anyhow. TB Joshua understands another dimension that was very strange to his contemporaries at his early stage. He is not God, so dont expect so much from him. Many of your pastors are fake, materialistic and full of worthless grammar. They speak things that are to be understood when you analyze it, but spiritually its just gibberish, not worth pondering or reflecting upon. That's why many of you leave in fear and panic easily. Small problem Una go dey jump around dey disturb your pastors up and down. Very docile to confront this powerless entities. Unfortunately, ma3of you don't know that they are easiest to defeat than armed robbers with guns.

You see baby pastors, collecting power to enable them command demons grin grin. Even in his death, his messages were a force to contend in the kingdom of darkness. Una no go rest?!

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
1) Tb Joshua is accused of raping under age girls.

2) Tb Joshua is accused of selling miracle waters

3) Tb Joshua is accused of killing people spiritually.

4) He is accused of giving women fake pregnancy's or using magic to make their stomachs swell up and it become full with fibroid.

5) He is accused of having assassins'.

6) He is accused of sleeping even with foreigners, and has made people gone mad.

7) he is accused of bribing Journalists, and policemen.

cool He is accused of using celebrities and other well to do people to deceive people through marketing tricks.

There are many more, i am not speaking blindly like you say.

Lmao!
Even Jesus Christ was accused of having affairs grin.

I won't speak on his accusations if it was right or wrong even if I know few you mentioned aren't even true.

In the story of Joseph and pontifars wife, he was accused of trying to rape the woman. He was caught with his robes on her, in her room and about to run. It seemed true, all the physical evidence pointed towards that but we all know it's a lie. Don't be too quick to judge, it's not a trait for those who claimed to be spirit filled.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy And you are comfortable with all this things i told you, this is not a contest my dear.

LadyRosa:

Lmao!
Even Jesus Christ was accused of having affairs grin.

I won't speak on his accusations if it was right or wrong even if I know few you mentioned aren't even true.

In the story of Joseph and pontifars wife, he was accused of trying to rape the woman. He was caught with her robes, in her room and about to run. It seemed true but we all know it's a lie. Don't be too quick to judge, it's not a trait for those who claimed to be spirit filled.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy And you are comfortable with all this things i told you, this is not a contest my dear.

Lol. You're still just talking.
There's nothing to be comfortable about.
Even David a murderer/adulterer will be chosen by God over you a thousand times over as a man after his heart. cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Oppy2k2: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Why should it be forgotten, your bible compiled what happened spanning over a thousand year, so why can't we learn from history. Those who forget history, will repeat same mistakes very easily.

Also there is a difference also between remembrance and Judgement. We should be responsible to hold into remembrance our errors, so we do not repeat them, if we are truly sorry.

Who made him a judge over TB Joshua?
Does he knew if Joshua is now resting in heaven with God?
The commandment of Jesus is simple, judge not that you may not be judge. Is Bible not against divorce and acquiring woman? Leave Joshua alone, allow the man to rest while God delivers his judgement.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Oppy2k2: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Why should it be forgotten, your bible compiled what happened spanning over a thousand year, so why can't we learn from history. Those who forget history, will repeat same mistakes very easily.

Also there is a difference also between remembrance and Judgement. We should be responsible to hold into remembrance our errors, so we do not repeat them, if we are truly sorry.

The commandment of Jesus is simple, judge not that you may not be judge. Is Bible not against divorce and acquiring women? Leave Joshua alone, allow the man to rest while God delivers his judgement. The Bible was compliled by God inspiration not by emmotional feelings or hatred.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
If you say so, but you agree he could have raped the women in his church, even some very young girls, and it could be some blind followers, who are ready to kill for him, may have been used to kill one or more person physically, he could have also used magic to kill people, at least you agree on that. cheesy cheesy

LadyRosa:

Lol. You're still just talking.
There's nothing to be comfortable about.
Even David a murderer/adulterer will be chosen by God over you a thousand times over as a man after his heart. cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
please am talking to rosa, lol just a talk not judging anyone, rest dear.
Oppy2k2:

The commandment of Jesus is simple, judge not that you may not be judge. Is Bible not against divorce and acquiring woman? Leave Joshua alone, allow the man to rest while GodPlea delivers his judgement.
Re: Chris Okotie: The Truth About T.B Joshua. He Was A Magician & A Sorcerer (Video) by Bukasint(f): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
First of all, the church has no branches.
Pastor Chris, If anyone is fake then that person is you. You're jealous of a man who never bothered about anyone or any insult, he was just doing his things, blessing people, praying for people & saving souls. I think you're jealous because he took the shine off you people.
Chris, you said God told you that you will be president of this country & you ended up not scoring upto 5% of the total vote cast. God is not a failure. Something else spoke to you not God.
The bible spoke against divorce, as a man of God you divorced your wife ever since. You that cant manage your home against the dictate of God's words you're calling a man who was with his wife all through his life a devil
I use to watch your live church programme then & I never saw you perform any miracle but you condemning a man that performed miracles as Jesus performed miracles while here on earth.
You drive convoy of exotic cars "Jesus 1, Jeuss 2, Iesus 3..... etc but you condemn a man who was driving around in a Hiace bus despite the fact that he was far richer than you but would rather use those monies to help the poor & needy. Mind you when Jesus was here he rode a donkey once in his life not even a horse. In an era where horse was main way of moving around by the rich
A man who was very humble while you seem proud with Jerry curls.... a man who preached love while while you take upon yourslef the status of God by judging other men of God
You should have taken your time to watch his EMMANUEL TVchannel for a while before you conclude on him. I never liked him too because I beleived he was evil & fake because of what you peole said way back then but I decided to watch his channel so as to find out myslef but I found out he was something else entirely. God sent. Also try & go to YouTube & watch the visions people all over the world saw before & after his death (including muslims). Mind you he even predicted his death n told people that he will tell them in parables when the time comes and which he did on that very last day he passed on when he said "there's time for everything, time to come here & time to go home after sevice" he didn't complete that service when he went in to rest & never came out alive.
Please & please, Kindly do a detailed research on people before judging them so that you will not be judged.
MAY GOD FORGIVE US ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.