Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (13425 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2021
Be it financial, psychological, or sexual, she will take advantage of you! There is a no two way about it, neither is there a do-good woman here. As far as you let her have that power over you, she will literally DRAIN you to the ground!! Women are evil whether you want to believe it or not. undecided

As a man, if you were stupid enough to consider marriage in the first place then i'd advice you don't marry a woman that is richer than you except you want to be the underdog in your own family, nobody will notice you as the head when you are the number 1 in the family but everybody will know your wife feeds you if she is in charge not because they spied and figured it out, but because your wife herself already spread the word!! Be Wise!

No form of power even in the littlest should be attributed to a woman; She will always handle it selfishly, her narcisst behaviour will surely take over.
Never let her control you with sex either, thats the worst form of male downgradation!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by habsydiamond(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2021
Most men exercise democratic form of leadership while running their family when thry are the ones providing for that family but most women exercise authoritative form of leadership when they are in control of the affairs of the family

56 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
Most men exercise democratic form of leadership while running their family when thry are the ones providing for that family but most women exercise authoritative form of leadership when they are in control of the affairs of the family
Authoratative form of leadership + public disgrace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by habsydiamond(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Authoratative form of leadership + public disgrace.
when u will advice her, she will make u think she's contented with it but won't use ur input at the end of the day because she thinks if ur input leads to success it will boost ur ego.. Her behavior will be visible to everyone even outsiders.. Thats where the public disgrace comes in. I don't pray to have such a wife cos ones life will become a living evil...

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
when u will advice her, she will make u think she's contented with it but won't use ur input at the end of the day because she thinks if ur input leads to success it will boost ur ego.. Her behavior will be visible to everyone even outsiders.. Thats where the public disgrace comes in. I don't pray to have such a wife cos ones life will become a living evil...
Instead of praying, why don't you just go MGTOW Heaven helps those who help themselves you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by habsydiamond(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Instead of praying, why don't you just go MGTOW Heaven helps those who help themselves you know. undecided
I prefer to have a family of my own too. The only cure to this is making sure u are above ur wife in all ramifications

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
I prefer to have a family of my own too. The only cure to this is making sure u are above ur wife in all ramifications
Ok o
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by siofra(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2021
Boss chicks rock kiss

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2021
OP you are correct.
It seems socially normal for a man to marry a jobless sit at home lady but a Lady who married an employed man who suddenly loses his job becomes a plight for marriage counsellors & neighbors to feast on.

Never marry a lady out of pity.
Go for the best even if it means last minute dumping. Not even a mother will stand and watch her hardworking son marry a Leech.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Boss chicks rock kiss
Get OUT!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
OP you are correct.
It seems socially normal for a man to marry a jobless sit at home lady but a Lady who married an employed man who suddenly loses his job becomes a plight for marriage counsellors & neighbors to feast on.

Never marry a lady out of pity.
Go for the best even if it means last minute dumping. Not even a mother would stand and watch her hardworking son marry a Leech.
Correct!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Wannabenz: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Boss chicks rock kiss
Come and be my boss queen.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
Wannabenz:

One thing i hate is to see a simp, but the thing i hate the most is seeing an active simp in my thread! angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by siofra(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get OUT!

Idiot come and push me out
Childish buffoon

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by siofra(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
One thing i hate is to see a simp, but the thing i hate the most is seeing an active simp in my thread! angry

E go pain you die
Seethe and cope grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by siofra(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Wannabenz:

I'm coming babe kiss
Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by AmnotMe: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2021
Who saw it when I shared it?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Boss chicks rock kiss

What are you smoking? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
The Redpill guy and his MGTOW neophytes are just a bunch of beta males with erroneous understanding of what it takes to be a real man.

I could be wrong but most Redpill crusaders are men whose father failed in managing their wives hence the inherent resentment in the subjects against women.

A highly intelligent system seeks no power and control over others because it's presence is power. The sight of such an erudite and highly intelligent system orders Entropy to enthalpy.

Women deserve our love and care. You can love them into submission if you understand their role and the source of their insecurity.

Women are our mothers, our wives, our sisters and our daughters. Our aunties and Goddesses.

We must love our women as we love ourselves.

15 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheEnygma(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheEnygma(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Word of advice to all men out there:
If you wanna know the true nature of a woman, just allow her have some kind of power over you....

No matter how much you love a woman , never let her have the impression that you can't live without her because that will bring out the monster..... Always let her know that the day she decides to walk out of that door, you will replace her ASAP.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by luwiizy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
The Redpill guy and his MGTOW neophytes are just a bunch of beta males with erroneous understanding of what it takes to be a real man.

I could be wrong but most Redpill crusaders are men whose father failed in managing their wives hence the inherent resentment in the subjects against women.

A highly intelligent system seeks no power and control over others because it's presence is power. The sight of such an erudite and highly intelligent system orders Entropy to enthalpy.

Women deserve our love and care. You can love them into submission if you understand their role and the source of their insecurity.

Women are our mothers, our wives, our sisters and our daughters. Our aunties and Goddesses.

YOU JUST DE START.. LAS LAS NA RED PILL YOU GO TAKE DO BLOOD TONIC.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Reinaldo:

What are you smoking? grin
Ask him very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

I love your positivity smiley But you know who else love this positivity Women who are looking forward to taking advantage of you!! Your positivity is all they need bro!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheEnygma:
Word of advice to all men out there:
If you wanna know the true nature of a woman, just allow her have some kind of power over you....

No matter how much you love a woman , never let her have the impression that you can't live without her because that will bring out the monster..... Always let her know that the day she decides to walk out of that door, you will replace her ASAP.
This is the message.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
luwiizy:

YOU JUST DE START.. LAS LAS NA RED PILL YOU GO TAKE DO BLOOD TONIC.
Wow grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by WoundedLamb: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
And what you call slavery is doing some of the things women do on a regular basis?

When the man earns high and provides for the family, the woman does the house chores, cooks and takes care of the kids. But when the lady is the working her ass off to provide for the family and the man is asked to help get his own child ready for school or boil some water, he'll scream that he's been turned into a slave.

The same thing women do everyday at home cause their higher earning husbands are out there making money is what a man would call slavery when the table is turned. I wonder if such men really expect their wealthy 8-to-6 wives to still be doing all the chores, cooking, etc. Be realistic, that's not practical.

If you're so afraid of wealthy or richer women, simply don't marry one. Find someone lower than you and marry so you can lord it over her anytime, any day. But if you drop the role of being the one out there making money, then be reasonable enough to pick up something else at home. That's not slavery, that's symbiosis. Except you're saying women who do it are slaves. You say to be a woman is easy but here you are acknowledging what they do as "slavery".

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by zexy2030(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
If your wife can't lookup to you, you can't be the head of that home, no matter how humble she is...she can only bear it for a while.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
@WoundedLamb You don't seem to get this thing do you?

Women were never even meant to go in the field in the first place! By default, men are supposed to do the hustling while the women stay home and take care of the household! That is how the system was programed until feminism came in and ruined that beautiful set up!

Your wife is supposed to be like your first child not someone competing to be on top i the family! Don't be ignorant pls!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
zexy2030:

If your wife can't lookup to you, you can't be the head of that home, no matter how humble she is...she can only bear it for a while.
EXACTLY.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I love your positivity smiley But you know who else love this positivity Women who are looking forward to taking advantage of you!! Your positivity is all they need bro!

I am married, but before the marriage, I was a serial player. Infact, there was a time I had to throw my phones away cos there were so many beautiful ladies that I spent, millions for, willingly, because I was at a stage in life that I needed company of ladies.

One day, I went to the club and returned back with 5 ladies, and in the morning, I was about dropping them at a Bus stop when 2 other ladies came down from the penthouse and asked if I forgot them, so it happened that I had 2 ladies in the penthouse the previous night, and I totally forgot them after being on nairaland and ended up feeling lonely forgetting I had angels up there, so I went out to get more beautifuls. Only to end up with 7 ladies at home and had to spend more time with all 7 who actually happened to know each other and told me and we all laughed off, when they said I had finished all the ladies at Lekki. I have fuccked great and many pussies in my life. That day, after I dropped my ladies, I had to sit down and check my phones so I can delete some ladies off.

On my sincere county, I had 36 constant ladies that I deleted and there was 4 that I can not bring myself to delete, because they were so dear to me, and I kept those 4.

A couple of years later, I realized I needed to be make more use of my time as I needed to begin another phase. I traveled and found a sweet innocent looking angel, and we got married and I have in one woman, all that I had been enjoying in multiples.

I am telling you the above story so you can understand that I know women and I have had to deal with some that are even possessed with Jezebel narcissistic demons but I tell you something, MGTOW mentality is a looser's self protection mechanism.

When you get to the point of intelligence and wealth that accentuates confidence in your existence, the women will bow and worship on your temple and you will adore them as goddesses.

Point to note: A woman who is very harsh to one man, is another man's lovely angel. There is a Mastery of Life cycle, and there are certain birth cycles that will not work for your relationships. First of all, investigate the cycle of birth that works with yours and the rest will fall in place.

The Universe is a living simulation and your mind will only project what you focus on. You embody what you hold true. As long as you continue on this path, you will find no mercy in the loins of a good woman, you will only get that, which you constantly interact about.

It is a law and I see you are inexperienced in the game of life, and how to play it.

13 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] by Bolarineliza202: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Be it financial, psychological, or sexual, she will take advantage of you! There is a no two way about it, neither is there a do-good woman here. As far as you let her have that power over you, she will literally DRAIN you to the ground!! Women are evil whether you want to believe it or not. undecided

As a man, if you were stupid enough to consider marriage in the first place then i'd advice you don't marry a woman that is richer than you except you want to be the underdog in your own family, nobody will notice you as the head when you are the number 1 in the family but everybody will know your wife feeds you if she is in charge not because they spied and figured it out, but because your wife herself already spread the word!! Be Wise!

No form of power even in the littlest should be attributed to a woman; She will always handle it selfishly, her narcisst behaviour will surely take over.
Never let her control you with sex either, thats the worst form of male downgradation!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Well, we women posses this egostical feeling whenever we are on top (not all women though),and we mostly feel superior to anyone below us
I guess this attitude was provided by nature. wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / My Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.