Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC (5944 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by chiedu7: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by chrisvic007: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Who needs him in APC? People are discussing about horned animals, snail too dey show face.

A colossal failure who has only "Fulani herders" to blame for his obvious failures. How many projects has he embarked on and finished since he became governor more than six years ago.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2021
*TO ALL HUMAN BEING, KINDLY TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING*

1. Coconut and groundnut are
sexual drive enhancers.

2. Carrot and cucumbers are sperm
boosters!

3. Swimming enhances your
memory.

4. Dancing reduces stress, Sex is
also good but do not abuse it.

5. Exercise is a life extending
therapy.

6. Frequent talking with enthusiasm
is an anti-aging.

7. Masturbation can cause eye
defect, weakness of penis and
reduces your libido from 50yrs

8. Congested bucal cavity is
potentially hazardous, brush your
teeth morning and night.

9. Beans is an anti-cancer, you can
remove the skin if it gives you
trouble after eating.

10. Eating smoked fish is suicidal
because it is double monoxide
and could elicit cancerous cells.

11. Beef is very dangerous to those
above 40yrs.

12. Milk is not really ideal for those
who experience noisy and
stomach upset after drinking it.
Such indicates milk fermentation
in the system.

13. Soft drinks and juices shouldn't be
abused. You can prepare your
own juice with fruits. Dont
accumulate synthetic sugar in
your body.

14. Make watermelon your
companion as it cleanses your
liver and kidney, and also
enhances their functions.

15. Eat apples, carrot, onion and other
vegetables everyday.

16. Cease your breathe for at least
one minute when people cough or
sneeze, especially in an enclosure
or in a public transit.

17. Washing of hands regularly is a
major way of preventing some
infections.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by topoftheworld(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Ortom handing over to kiddwaya's mum, I see her becoming the first female governor in Nigeria, I see kidwaya sharing free gotv with subscription to benue inhabitants so they can watch BBN, I see his mom encouraging Nigerians to watch BBN, I see benue overtaking Lagos in population because millions will be born.

This I have seen.

We Benue will not give room to woman to lead us oga.. We idoma people is taking that seat next..
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by nyiamfrank: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2021
TheDefinitive:
Obaseki says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Saraki says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Dino says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Ortom says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

You know what's up
Umahi says this, I'm very comfortable with the PDP, one week after, he disappeared from PDP.

Ayade says this, I'm very comfortable with the PDP, one year later, he vanished from PDP.

Orton is saying this, ...But, I believe him 100 percent. He is bold, brave, and man of the people. Unlike the other cowards.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by Getdowntobiznes: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Focus and work 4 ur pple.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2021
The kind of importance our politicians especially the governors attach to their partisan belonging while ignoring their primary duties as public servants. sad
Do we really care what party you choose to belong to as long as you deliver what you were elected for.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by KaptainAfrika: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2021
1 year later...
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by desiredhome: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2021
TheDefinitive:
Obaseki says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Saraki says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Dino says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

Ortom says this, I’m very comfortable with the PDP”

You know what's up
The way these youths worship and glorify these criminals baffles me.......
They will still be shouting hunger in the land.....
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by Osunju: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
I believe in you
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by 02Kebreal(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
The tap you commissioned recently has stopped running
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by enemmo(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Useless in APC
Useless in PDP
Even if you become a US Citizen, you will still be useless
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by greatiyk4u(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Ortom handing over to kiddwaya's mum, I see her becoming the first female governor in Nigeria, I see kidwaya sharing free gotv with subscription to benue inhabitants so they can watch BBN, I see his mom encouraging Nigerians to watch BBN, I see benue overtaking Lagos in population because millions will be born.

This I have seen.

You didn't see well.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by Emmadoc: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
This man, you will never know peace, even in death.
Re: Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC by bluefilm: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Who cares whether you Dump or Stay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrested Over Threats to Blow Up Oil Installations / I am not dead. I shall live my years. Yar Adua. / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.