Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas (1132 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? / How Profitable Is Bakery Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Our Latest 5tons (5000kg) LPG skid plant specially built for the Nigerian market.

✅Price: N12.5million

�PLUG & PLAY

� Tank is shorter and is perfect to setup in a petrol station or half plot of Land

LPG skid plant Cost includes:
1. A tank (5tons)
2. Auto Dispenser (Double Nozzle)
3. Fire proof LPG pump and 4KW motor
4. Installation
6. Branding of plant
7. Delivery to site anywhere in Nigeria.
9. Training
10. 1year warranty on Pump and Dispenser
11. 20years warranty on tank

� Also,
* Once delivered to your site, Just connect to Electricity and start selling.�
* We would train your staffs on Operations of the equipment & Safety.
* Size of the equipment is: 4ft width and 13ft length

SARGAS ENERGY LIMITED
☎Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876, 08064452333
Email: services@sargasenergy.com
http://www.sargasenergy.com

Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2021
� How profitable is the business?

1ton of gas= 1000kg
So for example, a 5ton skid plant is 5000kg

Landing Cost of gas as at today is N190,000/tons
Therefore, 5tons of gas is N950,000
Cost of Logistics to is usually around N120,000

Total Landing cost of 5tons of gas is N950,000+N120,000= N1,070,000

There landing cost per kg of gas is N1,070,000/5000kg = N214/kg

The LPG market is a deregulated market. which means you can sell at whatever price you desire. In this case, let’s assume a low profit margin of N50 per kg

Sale Cost is: Landing cost/kg + Profit Margin

N214+N50 = N264 per kg

Which means you are selling your gas at N264/kg ( Sales Cost)

So therefore, 5000kg x 264kg = N1,320,000

Profit is: Sale Cost- Landing Cost

N1,320,000 - N1,070,000 = N250,000

So after selling 5tons of gas (5000kg) you made a profit of N250,000✅.

NOTE Profit margin of N50/kg used in the calculations above is a worst case scenario. Actual profit margin in the market is between N100-300/kg depending on your location and business model.
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2021
� Where do I setup my plant?
Being a bulky product, transportation of cooking gas can be costly and cumbersome. Many consumers would prefer buying gas in their locality therefore, locate your business in a place not too far from residential areas. Having determined the demand for cooking gas in the area, decide on the best location within the place for your business. Your ideal location will be an area with high traffic such as a busy road, street or street junction close to a market place, but always endeavor to avoid lands with high tension poles, churches, hospital and event centers as this could pose a huge problem during licensing by officials from Department of Petroleum Resources.
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2021
�How do I refill my plant?

There are gas logistics companies that would come refill your plant no matter the location in Nigeria within 48hrs. LPG is deregulated and come with a very competitive pricing. The prices of LPG are also open therefore LPG logistics companies won't sell gas to you at an outrageous prices. You would only be charged for cost of transportation to your plant site.
it is advisable to constantly monitor the level of gas left in you plant so you can book for a delivery 2days ahead
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Why is this a good investment option?

1. You own your business
2. Highly profitable
3. Easy to setup the business
4. Easy to maintain and manage
5. Very low operational cost
6. Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
7. Safe
8. Small portion of land/space needed
9. Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2021
� What Land size do I require?
The minimum land requirement to setup this LPG facility is 1 plot of Land. (for the 10tons, depending on location, 2plots).
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2021
�How do I refill my plant?

There are gas logistics companies that would come refill your plant no matter the location in Nigeria within 48hrs. LPG is deregulated and come with a very competitive pricing. The prices of LPG are also open therefore LPG logistics companies won't sell gas to you at an outrageous prices. You would only be charged for cost of transportation to your plant site.
it is advisable to constantly monitor the level of gas left in you plant so you can book for a delivery 2days ahead
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by SEnergy: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
invest now
Re: Most Profitable Business In Nigeria.......cooking Gas by Feyol55(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Op, you dey whyne us ?

I can see 214/kg up there, when Gas is now 500+/kg, pls check your figures again...or do you mean I can get it at 214/kg and I can choose to sell at the current selling price of 500+/kg ?

(1) (Reply)

Laundry & Dry-cleaning Biz For Takeover / If You Live In America And Are Interested In Business, Please Read This! / Granite And Sand Suppkies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.