Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins (29703 Views)

Yerins Evicted From Bbnaija House / Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction / White Money's Reaction To Yerins Introduction Is Priceless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by PAWG(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Blaqbones guy looks like a druggie
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....looks like a low budget ass rapper

Na so rappers them get mouth....them sabi yap and diss people

Untill them go diss another rapper way he head nor dey house

Then them go realize what they have put their hand into....
if he get mind make him diss Eminem, 21 savage or machine gun kelly....infact all those rappers too big for am...make him try diss vector or Jesse jags...I bet my balls them go murder he dead career

Jags and Vector too big.

Make hin diss Erigga see fes.. Baba go end in 1 bar career wey remain
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Lujimi11: 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
That shii just crazy
Blackbonez focus on your L.
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Johnwick64: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
einsteine:
Four vocal tweets against blaqbones doesn't equal being under fire. Disliked Yerrins or earrings the moment he called himself a polymath. That's a wild claim to make. Leonardo Da Vinci was a polymath. The rest of us, mortals, just, at best, know a lot of things.
so according to you,Leo is not mortal.
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by eddyslim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
No wonder Kaligraph Jones roasted this lizard to the ground
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by einsteine(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Johnwick64:
so according to you,Leo is not mortal.

You obviously don't understand figurative language.
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Fortez: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thrash show
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
emerged01:

I no mind to listen to Vic o than that guy. That guy is a stupid guy.

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Naturalobserver(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

Na cos of Blaq you write this long epistle, you be mumu!

Dude still basking at the success of his album, you dey here dey shout grin

Focus on your life dude!
Is that why u are fake? Copying a known nairalander?
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Tundex911: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
So you all think black get sense

His brain is black just like his name.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by greypencils: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
It is better to leave BBN honorably with 4k followers than to disgrace your lineage and still get evicted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by MufasaLion: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nuttyboii:
Haba slawormiir!!....u de call 21savage for rap battle...u don fall my hands... don't expect this from a real niggarrr

Fvck 21! He's my man but Nasty C will kill Bkaqbonez!
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by runningriot: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

Please bro, how can I post on Nairaland front page?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by udoka1987: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Naturalobserver post=104635668] Blaqbonez's case is not that of arrogance,being obnoxious or annoying,he simply doesn't have sense
Blaqbonez is a good figurative rapper,if he had gotten a good adviser or calm down enough he would have been bigger than this and highly respected in the industry.
Man was so good back then especially with the cyphers
MI endorsed him.
But he thought being insensitive,contentious and controversial would make him popular,talked about and followed.He also changed his gifted figurative element cuz he thought that would help him buy his way into mainstream afro hip hop and make money just like Olamide and Phyno.
No wonder Kaligraph Jones roasted him.
Stop talking nonsense,because you don't like him does not mean he's not good....Who told you that Kaligraph jones roasted him...Did you listen to the ' green white green' reply at all..? The guy almost end KJ carrier in the reply
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Naturalobserver:
Blaqbonez's case is not that of arrogance,being obnoxious or annoying,he simply doesn't have sense
Blaqbonez is a good figurative rapper,if he had gotten a good adviser or calm down enough he would have been bigger than this and highly respected in the industry.
Man was so good back then especially with the cyphers
MI endorsed him.
But he thought being insensitive,contentious and controversial would make him popular,talked about and followed.He also changed his gifted figurative element cuz he thought that would help him buy his way into mainstream afro hip hop and make money just like Olamide and Phyno.
No wonder Kaligraph Jones roasted him
.Man has been doing it the wrong way,I pray he realises himself as he gets older in the game before it's too late.
The Nigerian music industry need more A&Rs to help these young talents and guide him.
Don Jazzy is suppose to be a producer but he also do the work of A&R

You're a man of wisdom... I listened to blacqbones latest album an I was so disappointed.. that guy got barz but abndoned it to sing about ass... Dude has left his path..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Fvck 21! He's my man but Nasty C will kill Bkaqbonez!

Blacqbones is good but when he had a freestyle battle with holyfield, holyfield laid him to rest...
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Gns247: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Meet bbnaija new housemate Evelyn..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4LnyFF6J4

Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian rapper, Akumefule Chukwuemeka, professionally known as Blaqbonez, has come under fire for dissing Yerins, a former BBNaija Season 6 housemate.

Popularly called Polymath by his fans, Yerins became the first housemate to be evicted from the show on Sunday after he was nominated by fellow housemates Maria and Pere.

The Sex Over Love rapper on his Twitter page remarked that Yerins leaving the house with only four thousand followers on Twitter was a major loss.

he tweeted.

Fans of the show who were displeased by the rapper’s comment fired back on Twitter.

Replying to his tweet, @BforL3 asked the rapper to focus on his career,

@Oluwatomiwa_abe tweeted.

@olandukwe said,

@Prolifickk_jack wrote,

@RizzoliNitty wrote.

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-rapper-blaqbonez-under-fire-for-dissing-yerins/
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by justjify(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Authoreety:
I'll pass
to where? angry
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by MufasaLion: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Blacqbones is good but when he had a freestyle battle with holyfield, holyfield laid him to rest...

LMAO
I didn't even know that but Blaq is a fine artist. I started to know him back then with his songs like OAU Boy etc. I just hope he focus more on good collaboration other than beef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't watch that useless BBnaija show..
But from what was forced down my view in nairaland and FB.. I like that Yerins dude.. very intelligent, I wish him well..
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Authoreety: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
justjify:
to where? angry

To my business grin
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Elock1: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

if he get mind make him diss Eminem, 21 savage or machine gun kelly....infact all those rappers too big for am...make him try diss vector or Jesse jags...I bet my balls them go murder he dead career
ordinary kaligraph Jones murder am.. U dy go call Jesse jagz
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Elock1:
ordinary kaligraph Jones murder am.. U dy go call Jesse jagz

I no like blacqbones proud behavior but trust me, he murdered kaligraph jones on that green black green(his beef song to kaligraph)..

Na holyfield wey dust blacqbones.. checkout out their battle on YouTube..
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by PeterOyebode(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2021

Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Kfed4ril(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Even self you go far, he should try dissing kelly handsome or speed darlington
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Pweetiedude(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mixedfraction:

Holyfield wey blaqbonez murder for battle rap
Re: BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Holyfield wey blaqbonez murder for battle rap

Lol... No oh! The one I watch, even blacqbones know say holyfield win am.. na freestyle battle..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Speaks On 5 New Housemates Being Fake / BBNaija Season 7 Finalists: ChiChi, Phyna, Daniella, Adekunle, Bella, Bryann / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.