Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position (36723 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Development Person / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! @3consulting Limited - Business Analyst/functional / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Business Manager Recruitment - Lagos, Ibadan, Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Yea they really try. Just hoping for the best...
Do you have any idea of the job description?

something like this; You will be supervising agents who are to provide financial services to the under banked population

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Stephenfabian:

something like this; You will be supervising agents who are to provide financial services to the under banked population
I saw one response like that from one guy generaloluseye but I was wondering what concerns financial services with Glo so it wasn't clear to me

Thanks
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I saw one response like that from one guy generaloluseye but I was wondering what concerns financial services with Glo so it wasn't clear to me

Thanks

you will oversee the sale of glo network in the area you will be assigned to. according to what I heard there are two part, one is sim activation while the other is the recharge card sale depending on the one you will be told to oversee. so you will oversee and supervise agents that will do this in that particular area, provide them with whatever they need, ask them their challenges, try to solve problem they face and so on inorder to ensure the work goes smoothly. this is the little I know about. I was told the job is very flexible from someone who is currently working as a BDE with glo

4 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Stephenfabian:

you will oversee the sale of glo network in the area you will be assigned to. according to what I heard there are two part, one is sim activation while the other is the recharge card sale depending on the one you will be told to oversee. so you will oversee and supervise agents that will do this in that particular area, provide them with whatever they need, ask them their challenges, try to solve problem they face and so on inorder to ensure the work goes smoothly. this is the little I know about. I was told the job is very flexible from someone who is currently working as a BDE with glo

Thanks my brother grin
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
@Stephenfabian

Abeg no talk say I de ask you too much question o.

But please from your own opinion, when is the earliest time they might call successful people to commence work??

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Stephenfabian

But please from your own opinion, when is the earliest time they might call successful people to commence work??

also heard you will be given weekly t.fare allowance ranging from 2k to 10k, we will know if all these are correct when we are in the system

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Stephenfabian

bro I have no idea seriously, someone from another tread said he was interviewed and captured since June, and they are still inviting people for the test and interview. I think they want all the state to be filled up before they start dishing out offer letters, so we need to be patient and hopeful probably next month we will hear an update now they have started assigning people to various state they need for the past 2 weeks now. it is a nationwide recruitment but it was only conducted for southwest back in May that's why it is filled up over there. One of the hr said they are waiting for more people to be employed first

3 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Bisiano1201: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Stephenfabian:

bro I have no idea seriously, someone from another tread said he was interviewed and captured since June, and they are still inviting people for the test and interview. I think they want all the state to be filled up before they start dishing out offer letters, so we need to be patient and hopeful probably next month we will hear an update now they have started assigning people to various state they need for the past 2 weeks now. it is a nationwide recruitment but it was only conducted for southwest back in May that's why it is filled up over there. One of the hr said they are waiting for more people to be employed first

This is as true as it is....

Well done guys for making this thread come to life.

I wish us all the very best!

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by stylno: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please, for those that have gotten invite for the interview. What is the days gap between the period of test and the interview date?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
stylno:
Please, for those that have gotten invite for the interview. What is the days gap between the period of test and the interview date?

the follow up interview is between Thursday and Friday, expect the text between Tuesday and Wednesday if you pass the test

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by EyeNk: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2021
this is for a different position
Stephenfabian:

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by EyeNk: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2021
No other allowances?
Stephenfabian:

it is a reasonable pay for a start. .I heard 125k b4 tax
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2021
EyeNk:
this is for a different position

please what position then?

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by lakunle1love(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Detailed enough ��
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by lakunle1love(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2021
sonoja73:
I wrote mine in Kano...
What I don't understand is why some people were ask to snap and send their personal picture.

Also did mine in Kano.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
@Etimocracy what's up?

I just received a text from Glo for a follow up interview on Zoom tomorrow morning.
Did you receive the text too?

Abeg who don do Glo BDE Zoom interview before?

What should I expect to be asked?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Etimocracy what's up?

I just received a text from Glo for a follow up interview on Zoom tomorrow morning.

are you willing to relocate?...what state will you like to go?,, if the state is filled up already, they will call out available states for you to select from?..tell them Enugu first to try your luck since that is were you stay and it is among the state they need people, you might be lucky

Although read the little you can about Business Development just incase but I doubt they will ask anything about that. ..the interview section won't take long

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stephenfabian:

are you willing to relocate?...what state will you like to go?,, if the state is filled up already, they will call out available states for you to select from?..tell them Enugu first to try your luck since that is were you stay and it is among the state they need people, you might be lucky

Although read the little you can about Business Development just incase but I doubt they will ask anything about that. ..the interview section won't take long

Thanks my brother. You've really been helpful.

Have you done yours?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Thanks my brother. You've really been helpful.

Have you done yours?

yea...since last 2weeks but wasn't virtual. we were like the first set for outside southwest states

2 Likes

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Etimocracy what's up?

Sorry sir, did you get this after doing the physical interview or you didn't do physical interview? We did both test and interview here the same day
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ramanto:

Sorry sir, did you get this after doing the physical interview or you didn't do physical interview? We did both test and interview here the same day
I got this after doing aptitude test/ interview this past Saturday in Enugu
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

By aptitude test/interview, you mean you did test first then proceeded to oral interview? In that case, I don't see any need for further zoom interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ramanto:

By aptitude test/interview, you mean you did test first then proceeded to oral interview? In that case, I don't see any need for further zoom interview
I did oral interview before proceeding for the test...
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Ramanto(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
OK.. A different method was used here. They got me wandering if they are actually going to use the test result. People proceeded to interview immediately after the test without seeing the test result
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ramanto:

OK.. A different method was used here. They got me wandering if they are actually going to use the test result. People proceeded to interview immediately after the test without seeing the test result
Where did you write?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Etimocracy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Congratulations bro. I'm yet to see any text on my end. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by oba1721: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
I got an interview invite scheduled for Wednesday as TECH-MT, please what should I expect at the interview?
2. What are their expectations from me?
3. Will there be anything about salary?

Help a brother please with everything needed.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by chudom99: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

. Was to zoom invite message sent to ur MTN, airtel or glo line?
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
chudom99:
. Was to zoom invite message sent to ur MTN, airtel or glo line?

The Zoom invite was sent to my MTN line.

The Zoom interview lasted about 5 minutes.
A lady and a man interviewed me. They asked me to introduce my self.
What skills do I have
Where I would like to work.
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
@Stephenfabian

How long will it take them to send me message to send my picture assuming I pass? Or were they supposed to tell me that during the Zoom interview
Re: Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position by Stephenfabian: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
@Stephenfabian

How long will it take them to send me message to send my picture assuming I pass? Or were they supposed to tell me that during the Zoom interview

I have no idea concerning that because mine was face to face, and a photographer was already waiting on standby for successful candidates to take their picture. Hopefully you will get another mail for you to forward your cooperate picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19 / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.