Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends (6382 Views)

What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / Wanna Make New Friends / Im New And Looking To Connect/ Make New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by Cindy222(f): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am interested in making new friends on nairaland,please just friends o.

Friends that I can be playing online games with,games like scrabble and all...There are ONLINE games we can be playing and be chatting at the same time sef. I want friends I can gist with and talk about stuff with, we can argue too sha but healthy arguments o hehehe....I am an ambivert sha,just incase.

If you're interested just DM me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cindy222:

Friends that I can be playing online games with,games like scrabble and all...There are games we can be playing and be chatting at the same time sef. I want friends I can gist with and talk about stuff with, we can argue too sha but healthy arguments o hehehe....I am an ambivert sha,just incase.

Baby, how old Are u? Cos nairalanders get 80 years old and 13 years old here ..this will help the word games not to be misconstrued
To see friends on Nairaland, u wld have to be bold and audacious..watching their comments, looking for their number or asking them for it, meeting them face to face ..loads of work but worth it

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cindy222:

Friends that I can be playing online games with,games like scrabble and all...There are games we can be playing and be chatting at the same time sef. I want friends I can gist with and talk about stuff with, we can argue too sha but healthy arguments o hehehe....I am an ambivert sha,just incase.

Baby, how old Are u? Cos nairalanders get 80 years old and 13 years old here ..this will help the word games not to be misconstrued
To see friends on Nairaland, u wld have to be bold and audacious..watching their comments, looking for their number or asking them for it, meeting them face to face ..loads of work but worth it kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by Cindy222(f): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

To see friends on Nairaland, u wld have to be bold and audacious..watching their comments, looking for their number or asking them for it, meeting them face to face ..loads of work but worth it kiss kiss kiss

I can be friends with anyone,I don't mind.....Na online games I mean o...I will edit my post biko.

I am not gonna look for anyone's number or ask anyone for their numbers o....

Whoever wants new friends like me will DM if they're interested. It's not a do or die affair na grin....

I have already gotten some DM's sef...

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by Kudducini(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nairalanders

Over to you
Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cindy222:

Friends that I can be playing online games with,games like scrabble and all...There are ONLINE games we can be playing and be chatting at the same time sef. I want friends I can gist with and talk about stuff with, we can argue too sha but healthy arguments o hehehe....I am an ambivert sha,just incase.

i hope this your friendship doesn't come with send me credit card na, or rather when will you take me out. Am just asking though. Cause most friendship like this, comes with a lot of billing. While you friend zone the dude.
Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by AnchorageHC: 12:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I'm Anthony based at Abijo GRA, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos

Cindy222:

Re: I Wanna Make New Nairaland Friends by Aizenosa(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
I am Paul Aizenosa
You can hit me up on this number.
+234 805 093 7337

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Only / Get A Sensual Massage In Your Home / Nigerian Singles Connection Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.