Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria (49389 Views)

Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by BrendanJo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
That according to one governor up North.
T9ksy:

Point of correction, killer herdsmen are not killing, raping and maiming for fun rather , they are legitimate businessmen going about their "legal" business.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Then they should put him in a plane heading to West Germany

You exposed your nomadic knowledge. Where is West Germany ? You are still living in the past and your herdsmen brothers are clicking 'likes'.

Why West Germany and not East Germany ? To you , all I am saying is TURECI. What you know is that the Colonial master handed over Nigeria to your ancestors and none of your colonial subjects can go.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where is Udele1 AKA ?
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
Benin Republic is doing well.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by BMZK: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
"we heard they had even sent an aircraft to be used to bring him down to Abuja"

As a lawyer pls stick to facts that you can prove not " we heard".
My brother this form of reported speech is not different from market women gist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
When Buhari shut the borders and Benin republic still survived it, it showed them that they can be independent of Nigeria.

And they don't have to be Nigeria's 37th state.

They wouldn't have dared to do this under past presidents because they were scared of the economic consequences.

Buhari has naked Nigeria.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Ojycelarma: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Let igboho speak to the people fighting for him abi
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by colestephan86: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kundagarten:
Sunday Igboho: Benin Republic stopped plane Buhari govt sent to pick agitator – Falana alleges

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/10/sunday-igboho-benin-republic-stopped-plane-buhari-govt-sent-to-pick-agitator-falana-alleges/
I knew Benin will not release him to Nigeria government, no anglophone countries in African can intimidate francophone countries in Africa. France won't take it.
Ask general sani abacha what France told him when a group of Yoruba boys hijacked a plane in Lagos and diverted it to Niger Republic..
He had threatened to go to war with Niger if they don't send them back to Nigeria, France told him if he goes to war with Niger , that mean he is ready to fight them too.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Ojycelarma: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
What would happen if he comes back to Nigeria
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist!

The nepotic, redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder! The shithole is a lost cause.....

I REP ODUA REPUBLIC.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Akagbe(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
T9ksy:

Point of correction, killer herdsmen are not killing, raping and maiming for fun rather , they are legitimate businessmen going about their "legal" business.
GBAM
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Benin Republic, however, informed the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to understand that obeying the law is sacrosanct to them.

LIEGERIA should be ashamed of itself. Look, a small country like Benin Republic is teaching the so called giant, oops I mean the LILIPUTIAN of Africa, LIEGERIA, what the rule of law really means. Afterwards, all you SOCIAL MEDIA ALMAJIRIS and HUMBLE SLAVES would come on and be ranting and raving about how big your STUPID country is. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Sluacoast(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
WHY??!! angry angry angry

WHAT RUBBISH?! WHO IS BENIN REPUBLIC??
BOMB THEM!!
Mumu
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by extol1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
WHY??!! angry angry angry

WHAT RUBBISH?! WHO IS BENIN REPUBLIC??
BOMB THEM!!
you go and bomb them since you northerner does not know more than bombing
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
extol1:

Shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
AgroSeeds:
“The Benin government made its Nigerian counterpart to understand that this is not a lawless society.”

This thing is an indirect insult to the so called Giant of Africa and Kenya. Chaii... How has the mighty fallen? So even Benin is now calling Nigeria lawless too?

If you are a farmer or gardener in Nigeria and you need hybrid seeds for planting, contact me for all your vegetable seeds. I have the best hybrid seeds that guarantees optimum germination and bumper
We have Seeds like Cucumber, WatermPepper, Onions, Tomato and Okro. Reach out to me for the best hybrid vegetable seeds. We have them all. Check. Thanks
who will buy these things you are selling? You think those that hate Nigeria like you have any money to spend? They are waiting for the new currency from their new beloved nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
extol1:

He will be back in Nigeria soon, then you will know that this Femi Falana is just a disgruntled SAN, still dey vex say APC his people no give an post? Baba you too talk.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by benqo01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
Am shocked by the last statement truly we have a long way to go......if a small country can tell us to our face to respect the law then it's finish
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by excel101(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Does West Germany still exist as a nation.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by extol1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Shut up your dirty mouth
I should shut up for saying the truth
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Cloud007: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
France is speaking....and Nigeria must listen...and also listen good with clarity too... grin cheesy
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloud007:
France is speaking....and Nigeria must listen...and also listen good with clarity too... grin cheesy
Emmanuel Macron that is begging Nigeria for business? My advise you better start buying your rolls of tissue for weeping when Mumu Secessionist Igboho is repatriated in the nearest future? Shameless people from shouting Oduduwa to been chained in a cell in Republic du Benin?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:

he wont be sent back to Nigeria but he will face his charge of using a fake beninoise passport.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Cloud007: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Emmanuel Macron that is begging Nigeria for business? My advise you better start buying your rolls of tissue for weeping when Mumu Secessionist Igboho is repatriated in the nearest future?
hahah... Funny you. We will all be here when we will see how things turns out.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
perambulator:

he wont be sent back to Nigeria but he will face his charge of using a fake beninoise passport.
Then after facing the charges & conviction, he will be deported to his home country Nigeria, or don’t you know how International immigration law works. The man has no rights in Benin Republic.
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloud007:
hahah... Funny you. We will all be here when we will see how things turns out.
So ipob was jubilating a few months over Mazi, today they are aggrieved calling for lockdown in their backyard, igboho is an illiterate rat were Kanu is, without a shadow of a doubt when his paper work has been processed he will find himself in Abuja. Useless Coward.

1 Like

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Cloud007: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So ipob was jubilating a few months over Mazi, today they are aggrieved calling for lockdown in their backyard, igboho is an illiterate rat were Kanu is.
hahaha
Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cloud007:
hahaha
What an irony?, From so called freedom fighter to fugitive on the run, on his way to Germany? Some people coward well well? He couldn’t even stand the heat, first opportunity he ran away?

1 Like

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mumu...I'm mimicking your daddy Buhari
babaolofin:

You exposed your nomadic knowledge. Where is West Germany ? You are still living in the past and your herdsmen brothers are clicking 'likes'.

Why West Germany and not East Germany ? To you , all I am saying is TURECI. What you know is that the Colonial master handed over Nigeria to your ancestors and none of your colonial subjects can go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Mumu...I'm mimicking your daddy Buhari
Keep quiet, Mr West Germany, you & your old man done enter aeroplane before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.