Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court (52117 Views)

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ijustdey: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Married woman leaves husband to live with her rapist while the case is still in court

A woman who was allegedly raped by her customer has abandoned her husband to live with the rapist before the court hearing the matter could give a ruling.

Nigerian lawyer, Malachy Odo who shared the mind-blowing development said the alleged rape victim’s husband reported the case to the police after she informed him about her ordeal.

According to the woman, she was raped by a customer in a hotel, an ordeal she complained to her husband about and he decided to deal with the said rapist legally.

However, interestingly, before police investigations into the matter could end for the court to make a ruling on the matter, the rape victim has left her husband's home and moved in with the rapist.

Lawyer Malachy Odo who lamented the new development to the rape case said it brings an end to the court proceedings too.

“As lawyers, the things we see and the stories we hear on a daily basis, can be mind-blowing.

“A wife claims she was raped by a customer in a hotel. The husband reports to the police and in the middle of the investigation, the wife moves in with the alleged rapist.

Case closed,” Malachy Odo wrote on Twitter

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/married-woman-leaves-husband-to-live-with-her-rapist-while-the-case-is-still-in-court/39m7fjx

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Mayng01(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
As in? Please! Come again, I yam not getting it. Could that be some kind of bad juju? Or a better sized Dickson at work? I yam still not getting. Please, kindly narrate again while I listen again.

After digesting the report again, I have concluded that it wasn’t a case of rape from the onset. But the question is! Why did she report to her husband when she wasn’t caught in the act? Or could it be she was caught & proved smarter before the news reached the hubby? Till now , I still find it very confusing , why she had to move in to another man’s house after being raped as claimed by her if she was truly legally married. Where art dao family members of hers? Women! Ah!!! Smh. Very disgusting & shameful

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by EmptyGarden(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fada lawd! Okokobioko!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ValCon888: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is what happens when preek makes her suffer from Stockholm Syndrome. My condolences to the husband.
Moral of the story: it's not always about the money. Happy are those who have the weapon and know how to use it.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
She wasn't raped in the first instance then....

379 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by longetivity(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dick sweet pass dick I swear cheesy

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
it simply means that rapist get better gbola be dat!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Pravedk: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
LoL

She sampled two bananas, after careful thoughts and analysis she moved with the other one

Wahala be like wife wey like beta pr*ck

E go be ✌️

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by kennylesy122(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol she wasn’t Raped at First grin grin
Firstly Wetin carry her Go Hotel, Probably caught by in the hotel and she pretends to blame it on Rape so her husband would let it pass by
But Baba carry her handicap carry matter go court and she Give Baba Goal Goal. wink wink
And Baba is on Doubt sad

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by graphics101: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

The memories were still very fresh in her head I see.
But seriously though. There's a name for that kind of syndrome. Maybe someone here will remind me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

Nkan nbe, shocked
Things dey happen! shocked shocked

The first time we are gonna hear something like this and probably the very last time.

Inside Life : Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA : Orisirisi Barbecue loun be nice.
Kuronbe!

#EndTimeThings Lasisi69 cheesy

We Rise!

Our Bible told us there is nothing new under the sun,
So this must have happened before somewhere, somehow.
Cos we believe the Holy Book,
It has been our guide through life,
And we have never regretted it for a minute.
#WeStandWithTheHolyBible

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ipobarethieves: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Sniper4real(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Inside life. He probably got her tap opened which she never experienced b4 in her life

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by FalseProphet1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
I see her getting pregnant for the Ràpist, I see her divorcing her husband and marrying the ràpist, I see the court case being withdrawn.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Trouble nor dey finish .testimony of a good dick

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by onojaford(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by JohnnyPalmer: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
The rapist has a better tool and knows how to use his tool better than the husband

She had a mind blowing experience

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
A big embarrassment and open disgrace to the husband. She is no longer a rape victim since relocating to live with her rapist is testament that she find him more romantic and sexually active than her husband

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Julianaa: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
The intercourse was too sweet
She divorced her husband grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by fourboys: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Women are evil creatures embarassed

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by okooloyun1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
There are two things involved in this case. It is either the rapist is a money bag or have a cucumber that can shift the w*mb.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Babaflenjor: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
K
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by SenecaTheYonger: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Women.

Imagine someone trying to understand them grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by youtubewizzy: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
wonders they say shall never end...√Fams I started a new youtube channel for cryptocurrency, please subscribe thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDQso3DYXc
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by ttemmi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Women are so complicated. Trust a woman at your own risk.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Adaorababy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's not ordinary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Anaerobi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol.. this gender that bleed every month eh.

D rape sweet her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by BKayy: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
The initial rape allegation was because of the misunderstanding between the two extra marital lovers.
The only fool there was the husband.
When things went south with the lover, the wife used the husband to get back at him. She faked rape and the Mumu man hurriedly ran to make case for people to call him a "real man" not knowing that he is the simpleton in the game.
Now, they are at peace and there is no need for the half man that calls himself husband.
This is a lesson for Simps and potential Simps out there. There is no honour for Simps. Na fool you be for the relationship and na your wife mechanic, coworker or gateman go dey keep her hole in condition

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by Circuitlord(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Q
Re: Wife Leaves Husband To Live With Her Rapist While The Case Is Still In Court by MrColdsweat: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Smh.

This gender wey dey bend down piss.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Prophet Sunday Adelaja Impregnates 16-Year-Old J.S.S 3 Student In Ogun / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.