Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,223 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • (897 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by allwell51: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Woman who abandoned Her
Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks out! •

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSZjZ15loHB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftj9hvOBRs4
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Recall her Husband Bright Ben yesterday Called out
their pastor For stealing His Wife!!! But according to
her, her ex Husband subjected her to many forms of
Abuse both Physically, Psychologically and
Financially even putting her in massive debts!!!
(Check next post for part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by socialmediaman: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
We have decent men and women in Nigeria… however,

Many Nigerian men are very abusive (both emotional and physical) while many women are promiscuous. Many are also religious extremists and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by ahnie: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ñew mummy G.O
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by Datsme: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
You are not serious.
Shame on you
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by Freestainworld(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mummy g.o carry go, after all you are now fairly used
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by gasparpisciotta: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Shameless mum and daughter....

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by GboyegaD(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg, wetin she talk say happen fess?
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by faithfull18(f): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol, the men here won't reprimand their fellow, partial judges.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by ogashman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
The man is a delusional psycho

His insecurity was what ended marriage.

You can not eat ur cake and have it.

Leave the woman to live her life
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by DarlingtonC: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
ahnie:
Ñew mummy G.O
Why did you edit all your sensible and interesting posts?

You are a time waster. Now fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
My comment on the other thread stands. smiley
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
You don't need to be a wife beater or a monster before your baby mama /wife decide to elope or marry her pastor/imam.
In my own case, I learnt the hardway. She left with him to Ghana to get married after nagging so much about how she disliked him.

It's good I did everything to get back my son Sha... It's a long story for another day which I might decide to tell.

Whenever your girlfriend or woman is getting too close to any spiritual leader make sure you cause plenty commotion angry angry E get why angry
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by Themainboy22: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Everyone is busy blaming the former husband and the woman, but no one is talking about the so called pastor. Mehnn...we are no longer safe in the hands of these men of god oo. A so called pastor is busy lashing another man's wife to the extent of openly snatching her and have another "pastor" wed them. Aru!. Dear future wife, if you are reading this message, be assured that you will have no other pastor apart from me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by BritishAirways: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you want to get Women easily, be a pastor

Albert Einstein 2021AD
Re: Woman Who Abandoned Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Finally Speaks Out! • by Alexaonfleek: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Themainboy22:
Everyone is busy blaming the former husband and the woman, but no one is talking about the so called pastor. Mehnn...we are no longer safe in the hands of these men of god oo. A so called pastor is busy lashing another man's wife to the extent of openly snatching her and have another "pastor" wed them. Aru!. [/b]Dear future wife, if you are reading this message, be assured that you will have no other pastor apart from me[b]. Thanks.
But to pray now you nor fit...you will instead be looking for a spiritual God-fearing woman and leave all the praying for her......to go church sef na wahala cus that's how most of you guys are

(1) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Worshipping/attending Separate Church. Right Or Wrong? / What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do / Distress Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.