Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Funny Movie Quotes - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Movie Quotes (3756 Views)

Some Legendary Nigerian Pictures And Quotes / Happy Easter 2015 Wishes, Messages, Quotes / Hilarious Quotes In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Movie Quotes by zukkyo: 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
I invite you bros and sis to list the funniest quotes you can remember from Nigerian Commedy movies,
i know our actors can be funny sometimes, i saw this movie Big Blow on the Internet and Osuofia got me cracking loud
in the library, people looked at me strangely.
here are some

Son : Daddy, you can't just throw your tenants out like that without notice, it's unfair!

Osuofia : Son, what you have been hearing is just the Revised Standard Version of my life, if i tell you the King James Version of it you will convulse

Son : Daddy i think you should treat your tenants fair now, tomorrow i might end up a tenant myself you know;

Osuofia : My son, you have to stop thinking like a tenant, and start thinking like a landlord"

Osuofia to Tenant:: You child's cry won't let me sleep in the night, if you can't shup him up, put him to permanent Silent and reactivate him the following morning!

i hope you'l be kind enough to post yours!
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by emofine(f): 9:57pm On May 17, 2011
I don't quite remember the name of the film but e be one of those films with that Jim Iyke guy

Jim Iyke's fiancée (Genevieve) suffered in an accident as a result she had amnesia

---------------------------------

Doctor: your fiancée has amnesia

Jim: what is that?  shocked

Doctor: people get amnesia when someone has been food poisoned or banged their head

Jim: IN ENGLISH?! 

Chai! that one no even be comedy sha smh na wa ooooo
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by zukkyo: 6:29am On May 18, 2011
Emofine that was funny lol trust me, was Jim havin an amnesia as well hahh
Re: Funny Movie Quotes by emofine(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2011
zukky-o:

Emofine that was funny lol trust me, was Jim havin an amnesia as well hahh

lol I meant that the film's genre was not even comedy, I think you specifically asked for Naija comedy films

Jim wasn't having an amnesia he is just erm um er Jim undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Big Brother Lady Did Africa Proud? / Is Nigeria Central Africa? / How To Use Onion Peels As A Mosquito Killer At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.