Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) (41251 Views)

Zulum Gives 81 Flats, 79 Million Naira To Medical Doctors In Borno / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Dpaulie(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Olodo wey Dey test olodo
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Which kind hot seat be this? grin grin None of them might score 2/10 they re all product of quota system

Your non-quota system teacher did not teach you how to punctuate?

Or your non-quota system brain was resistant to his teachings?

Which? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by nitt: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Which kind hot seat be this? grin grin None of them might score 2/10 they re all product of quota system

Define Quota system please.

Empty vessel!
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Cruziero75: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Exactly, the era of raining abuses has past. We work with fact.

This one is my brother, the other one is my sister, has kept us in this stagnant state of affairs. Once we stop politics of interest and embrace politics of qualification, I think we will get it right to some degree.

Let us learn to be civil, and argue points out with fact.

aribisala0:
I did not call you names .
Not surprising that as you have nothing of value to say you take things personal and start name calling
Endeavour to be civil.

This is not about Lagos

Tell us what Obi achieved in Anambra that is what we would like to know

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by nitt: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Abdullah36:
I have the feeling that someone will score 0/3

Using what indicator?.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
If I were from the north, I'd be so disappointed with my people.

These questions will be answered correctly by a jss1 student in the south
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2021
RexTramadol1:

When did you start noticing the symptoms?

Don’t let it get out of hand
dry
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by nitt: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Wouldn't be surprised if most drew COW¡!!!....

Even the so called governor my have his PH.D IN COW REARING.......

You would say so, wouldn't you.

Considering, not one person in your family's history ever attained the coveted status grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
That security officer in the fourth picture be like "who goes there?"in PH boys voice.. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by nitt: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
Is this the duty of a governor? This is just sensational jingoism meant to deceive small minds

undecided
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Looking at the questions.

What a rubbish.

Question 3, self is wrong. Unless sth is missing
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

With Peter Obi.

Imagine Peter Obi as President and him as Vice.

And he succeeds Obi.

Nigeria will be on a steady positive trajectory.

About the test, I expect aboki to still fail it.

At least I’m sure none of them will find “B” grin
Abegi leave that jare.
When they get to the real deal they fumble.
Just the way we voted for the clown in the Aso Rock simply because he fought Matasinne sects to Niger Republic, we even didn't mind if he provide NEPA bill as certificate grin. Here we are a General that failed to defeat rag tag BH.
Please let us decide who fits the position by ourselves rather than someone deciding our future.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by jahsharon: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

With Peter Obi.

And he succeeds Obi.

Have you thought of these;

Professor Charles Soludo as President and Professor Zulum as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo as President and Professor Zulum as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.

Babatunde Fashola as President and Yakubu Dogara as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

With Peter Obi.

And he succeeds Obi.

You can also add star boy osibanjo.

He is a diamond in the rough. The man is just quiet so as to save his skin.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Godsage(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Codes151:
Looking at the questions.

What a rubbish.

Question 3, self is wrong. Unless sth is missing
Another olodo

Find B

B = x/10

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Abegi leave that jare.
Just the way we voted for the clown in the Aso Rock simply because he fought Matasinne sects to Niger Republic, we even didn't mind if he provide NEPA bill as certificate grin. Here we are a General that failed to defeat rag tag BH.
Please let us decide who fits the position by ourselves rather than someone deciding our future.
Don't mind them, they have started again. Few days ago it was osibanjo for president, maybe next week it will be obi for president. Forgetting that they are all same useless mofos that has never contributed to the affairs of the masses.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2021
mustmust:
This man is a professor and good leader
just by this media rubbish? Is there no institutionalised mechanism for such employment? Abegi!
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2021
X=10B
What is B?

Ans: B= Bribery and Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2021
GorillaApp:

You can also add star boy osibanjo.

He is a diamond in the rough. The man is just quiet so as to save his skin.
Is his skin under threat?
He is quiet because this is not the time for him to talk
Everything has its time. There is no point in talking foolishly
When he sacked the DSS chief in his role as acting President he did what needed to be done .Did anything happen to his skin?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by nativefowl(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
Is this the duty of a governor? This is just sensational jingoism meant to deceive small minds

When the man in 20 naira use to visit government agencies did they sit up or not?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
aribisala0:
Talk is not the same thing as understudy. Using the word China as a punctuation mark is not proof that you have understudied anything . If he is understudying let him inform us when he graduates. China is a central command nation with a very homogenous culture and population
Nigeria is a very diverse place still struggling with identity and multiple agitations
Population is just one issue it is not the only issue or the main one
Once again what did he achieve in office?

We are told that Anambra is the richest place bla bla bla

Did he succeed in Generating significant revenue base?

What exactly did he achieve that would make the people of Kwara or Kano vote for him
I am viscerally opposed to Tinubu but Tinubu's achievements are glaring , so also Fashola who was Obi's contemporary. When Tinubu came Lagos IGR was 500million a month and today it runs into billions thanks to Tinubu and then Fashola . That is one tangible thing Nigerians would vote for .
What success would Nigerians say . You did this in Anambra come and do for us
The reality is there is nothing to distinguish Obi from anyone in terms of achievement
don't mind them with their overhype of Obi. He did this, he did dat, yet Anambra remains poor.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2021
nativefowl:

When the man in 20 naira use to visit government agencies did they sit up or not?

You know nothing of the man so just leave it
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's easy.

B = X/10

That's incorrect.
B= Bribery
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
franciskaine:
don't mind them with their overhyped of Obi. He did this, he did dat, yet Anambra remains poor.
Well PSG have bought Messi BECAUSE of his antecedents which we all know

So why should anyone vote for Obi

JUST ONE achievement they cannot point to
Nothing to show for 8 years in office
Is it revenue generation
Transport
Waste Management
health

What exactly did he achieve that would make anyone outside his region think I would like him to come and do that for us
Onitsha remains the dirtiest place on Earth

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
longetivity:
Not necessary cheesy
Very necessary..
Or do you want your child to be taught by someone who cannot divide 1000 by 4?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
jahsharon:

Have you thought of these;

Professor Charles Soludo as President and Professor Zulum as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo as President and Professor Zulum as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.

Babatunde Fashola as President and Yakubu Dogara as VP. After that, the fraudulent contraption called Nigeria should break.

So you rate an untested Soludo over tested Obi?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Lightorder: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
The questions are way too petty
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Kareem1111: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
I will abide rule and regulations
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Abegi leave that jare.

You voted him alone sha!

There’s no “we” in this.

No involve me for wetin I no know.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by sulaak(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2021
Freestainworld:
I love this kind of a thing, you need to instill discipline into your civil servants as a governor

Nigerians have started again, government by media never works. Can he test all the teachers himself, this man is supposed to be a professor.

Let him implement policies and standards that will recruit and test the best teacher. The standard that must be implemented at the college of education level. A simple test is that all teachers must pass the UTME before applying for a job as a teacher.

How did these bad teachers get into the job in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Kareem1111: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2021
I love this Governor but the question was too simple
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by LadySarah: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
What's "B"? Mr Oswald

B=x/10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At An Event (Photos) / APC Wins 16, PDP Three In Kaduna LG Polls / FG Lists NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.