Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) (41264 Views)

Zulum Gives 81 Flats, 79 Million Naira To Medical Doctors In Borno / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

With Peter Obi.

Imagine Peter Obi as President and him as Vice.

And he succeeds Obi.

Nigeria will be on a steady positive trajectory.

About the test, I expect aboki to still fail it.

At least I’m sure none of them will find “B” grin

You think ruling Nigeria is about going to schools to set exams for teachers. You guys should wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by MilitaryLady(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2021
joyandfaith:

See my signature
if you talk any further nonsense I'll Post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by providencia(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2021
I don't support this. Is the governor qualified to be testing teachers?. This is what ministry of education ought to be doing and not governors
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

You think ruling Nigeria is about going to schools to set exams for teachers. You guys should wake up.

So you have not heard of his infrastructural fits?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by jboycrb(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Penguin2:

China, India and Nigeria have same thing in common - population, majority of whom are poor.

But China and India seem to have succeeded where Nigeria has failed; especially in lifting its extreme poor population from poverty.

Now, as an informed person, how else do you succeed rather than understudying somebody who has succeeded where you have failed, whether you are a single person or a country?

U nailed it

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by West2019(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Nice one mr Governor
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ikpongiton: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Why is Nigeria like this, when we still have these crop of men at the helm of affairs?Are we cursed?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by AdeChukwu: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2021
So what is B ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Uchasa(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
aribisala0:
Talk is not the same thing as understudy. Using the word China as a punctuation mark is not proof that you have understudied anything . If he is understudying let him inform us when he graduates. China is a central command nation with a very homogenous culture and population
Nigeria is a very diverse place still struggling with identity and multiple agitations
Population is just one issue it is not the only issue or the main one
Once again what did he achieve in office?

We are told that Anambra is the richest place bla bla bla

Did he succeed in Generating significant revenue base?

What exactly did he achieve that would make the people of Kwara or Kano vote for him
I am viscerally opposed to Tinubu but Tinubu's achievements are glaring , so also Fashola who was Obi's contemporary. When Tinubu came Lagos IGR was 500million a month and today it runs into billions thanks to Tinubu and then Fashola . That is one tangible thing Nigerians would vote for .
What success would Nigerians say . You did this in Anambra come and do for us
The reality is there is nothing to distinguish Obi from anyone in terms of achievement

Though I'm not from Anambra,neither I'm I from the South East. The first question I want to ask you is, did you ever visit Anambra before Peter Obi's tenure and after?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Uchasa(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
franciskaine:
don't mind them with their overhype of Obi. He did this, he did dat, yet Anambra remains poor.
Anambra poor? Poor in Per Capita or GDP or resources? What?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Abubaushe(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Prof.Zulum has shown severally why he has been penned down as in coming vice-president to Prof osinbajo;incoming President.God's willing.
Be informed!
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
aribisala0:
I did not call you names .
Not surprising that as you have nothing of value to say you take things personal and start name calling
Endeavour to be civil.

This is not about Lagos

Tell us what Obi achieved in Anambra that is what we would like to know
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
This is not about Lagos

Tell us what Obi achieved in Anambra that is what we would like to know[/quote]

for your mind you are wise, like me tell you something you don't know, Lagos is like Barcelona team in it's prime time with players like Messi and co and with any coach they will surely perform, honestly comparing a stable Lagos during the time of tinubu and a already sinking Anambra state that Mr peter revieve shows that you knows nothing about good Government, do you know how deep in mess the Ubas family and past governor put Anambra before Mr obi took over,
Talk about security and agitated from from than massob, without Mr obi people like you will never dream coming to Anambra for any reason.
You sitting and asking what he has done as a governor show nothing but prove that you knew nothing about Anambra state and it government........
Incase you don't know. lagos was already established as a functioning state (history is there) before tinubu taking over, and like every functioning state any body can manage it unlike Anambra Mr obi revieved .
Thank you
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ikpongiton: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

You think ruling Nigeria is about going to schools to set exams for teachers. You guys , wake up.

but is about sound reasoning,proper ways of doing things and most importantly,sound and modern education which is knowledge and the key to success.but in your own naration , any body can be a president and employ another person to handle the admin and that's why Nigeria is stagnant.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
aribisala0:
Is his skin under threat?
He is quiet because this is not the time for him to talk
Everything has its time. There is no point in talking foolishly
When he sacked the DSS chief in his role as acting President he did what needed to be done .Did anything happen to his skin?
The man is walking a tight rope...you don't expect him to start blabbing about what he is going thru.
He is a very intelligent man and I like him.
These are the kind of folks Nigeria needs at the moment...aha, I almost forgot my man, Obi
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by shevon: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
247tops:
Governor Zulum Gives Primary School Teachers Test In A Classroom (pics)

This happened during the Governor's visit to Kukawa Local Government Area in Borno State.
Seriously, are those questions on the board all they need to answer to be confirmed as teachers?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by iamjavadem(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
KYT....Know Your Teachers. Next.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by ipswitch: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
In this one, no wayo, no magomagocheesy Just dem and their God.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sometimes while trying to reveal the weaknesses of others one inadvertently exposes his; the date of first employment as written on the board by the governor is wrong. Should have been date of first appointment. The date of first employment and date of first appointment aren't the same.

Having said that, what government ought to do for these teachers is to retrain, equip and empower them. If the government does that, teachers would perform optimally. This method of sitting down to watch them do arithmetic is humiliating.

247tops:
Governor Zulum Gives Primary School Teachers Test In A Classroom (pics)

This happened during the Governor's visit to Kukawa Local Government Area in Borno State.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by aka4luv2002(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
You are very correct bro, I recommend him for the work his doing.
mustmust:
This man is a professor and good leader
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
WoeBetide666:
Zulum has to rule this country one day

He has to rule this country so this country so he can conduct test for all the primary school teachers?

Why do Nigerians fall for propaganda so easily
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Germi9: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
But i thought all the schools in bornu state were American standards ,what kind of classroom and writing board is that
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Godsage:

Another olodo

Find B

B = x/10

Okay. If that's the question. It's easy.
Well, it's a shame that your olodo-ship is hereditary!

See question them ask teachers. Shame no catch Una.
Northern pigeon
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Reinventerd: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wow
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Godsage:

Another olodo

Find B

B = x/10

And how's that a solution. A solution containing variables is definitely not for primary school mathematics and is not even a solution in the real sense. The governor just wrote nonsense to satisfy his overbloated social media ego. The question is wrong!!

And what does he mean by "Your brief biography"?

He has unwittingly failed while testing others.

His professorship should be withdrawn forthwith for disgracing the university system!!
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Tremple8v: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aboki go always be aboki , Not sure this is neccessary.
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Godsage(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And how's that a solution. A solution containing variables is definitely not for primary school mathematics and is not even a solution in the real sense. The governor just wrote nonsense to satisfy his overbloated social media ego. The question is wrong!!
Lol,
In mathematics, your final answer is not necessarily supposed to be an integer or real number

You can find B in terms of X
X can be defined to be a range of values or not be defined at all

The answer is B = (whatever the value of X is )/10

That is how mathematics works

That is how equations are being derived
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
nitt:

You would say so, wouldn't you.

Considering, not one person in your family's history ever attained the coveted status grin

cheesy
Cow!!!

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
you no get sense

Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Godsage:

Lol,
In mathematics, your final answer is not necessarily supposed to be an integer or real number

You can find B in terms of X
X can be defined to be a range of values or not be defined at all

The answer is B = (whatever the value of X is )/10

That is how mathematics works

That is how equations are being derived

That's not how mathematics works bros.

The equation he wrote is a linear equation in the first order. The problem in such types of equation is to use the known quantities to find the unknown.
What you are referring to is higher order equation or harmonic equations like the one you find advanced mathematics.
This question is simply wrong.
I may suggest you then tell us the application of your so-called solution if you don't agree.
What you have done is to claim that whenever you have a B it will always be equal to x/10 which we know is not true or is it?
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
if you talk any further nonsense I'll Post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you

See my signature and have a nice day
Re: Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures) by Ayed44: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
WoeBetide666:
Zulum has to rule this country one day
Just because he gave a test to some teachers? Nigerians never learn. This is how some people elected Buhari just because he drank sachet Milo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.