Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62043 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by proprince(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.

Super story.
Even if North Korea jouns them, America will still bring them down.

Naso una don belittle America finish?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FarahAideed: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
emmnprince:

And you think say the weed wey e go dey puff go allow Righteousness2 see road to open him Bible preach ni? Even the smoke go choke am sef! Except that guy get hidden plan against R2.
Na that day we go know say Holy Spirit Fire pass Wee wee cheesy
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Krismas(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
cosse:

Ignorant comment .Nato was a UN concept.stoping throwing ur ignorance around this place
coolHow can NATO be a UN concept wen NATO was formed b4 the UN?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LaserWr: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

When you say "this happens...", what exactly happens? Nothing special has happened yet. Countries do war games every now and then. North Korea even made it a routine during Trump's administration. Or should the American president stop them from doing war games to prove he's tough?

But you know he silenced kim jung un of North korea after the initial gragra
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FarahAideed: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
proprince:

Super story.

Na so Dem decieve Saddam Hussein till him meet him end oo..

5 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Past glory ? Cuz dem no dey show thier power like them dem chinkos abi? U don’t know the west, they are smart and wiser than this 2 Goats..no be who make noise pass dey win war o na by strategy
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Russia and China have nothing in common. What we have here is more like friends of convenience. It won't be long before they rip each other apart

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by donforeign: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cousin9999:
They're bored, or maybe they're mad because the US is pulling the plug on their childish hacking.

Regardless, the entire world would unite to fight them, like with Germany.

Dem hack America before?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by matm: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Showing might to other world powers is useless.Demonstrate ur military prowess against terrorism.Annihilate and exterminate them as US often does and d world will drop their cap for u.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Commanderinpips: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.

Truly you are a false prophet, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Incredible128: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..

He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night
grin grin but bro, dey try take care of ur health, health true true is wealth
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is getting old. No need for adding world war three, it's just a joint military exercise. US and Australia did it the other day.

5 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Kingsleyphy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
From the comments what I can say is most people here sees Russia as small power. People without America being a member of NATO I don't see them pushing for war against Russia. They know once they are in war with Russia all the have to do is to activate article 5 and once the activate it Russia will definitely loose even with China help

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
Oga you need eye drop
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
proprince:

Super story.

America has not won a war in 100 years
Vietnamese rice farmers finished dem

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Na that day we go know say Holy Spirit Fire pass Wee wee cheesy

So you mean holy spirit fire go come rescue R2 from the hands of Slawormiir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by temielects(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Oyah close ya eyes,open it,what do you see again?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lol grin
False prophet himself. grin
Wake up from ur nightmare

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Emmyviva: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
mrjaydee:
When our own soldiers go do thier own war games? cheesy

Nigerian Soldiers did their war games on innocent civilians in Lekki, Obigbo etc....

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
Look at you arguing like a drunk man at a beer palour grin grin grin grin
USA air force budget for maintainance of aircrafts and research only is over 300 billion dollars which is larger than the entire Chinese millitary budget alone.
The USA air force has over 13,000 aircrafts with about 5 thousand high-tech fighter jets which is more than the entire russian and Chinese air force combined aircrafts of about 5 thousand jets in total for both nations.

USA nor be china and Russia mate.

6 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..

He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Russia and China are arrogant, and people who are arrogant often miss out in terms of strategic challenges. The West is known for their non boastful disposition and smartness.
The West are like the Yorubas while Russia/China are like the Fulanis. cheesy
All you united snakes of amerikastani fanboys won't cease to amaze me.who first conducted wargame?is not amerika and her evil allies?
now that russia and china conducted their own u are tagging them as being arrogant
like seriously?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Krismas(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
iykololo:

How old was Putin during the 2nd World War?
Mtcheew! He wasn't even born yet. I can tell you that experience is the best teacher. Russia and China should go and learn from Germany and Japan. They wouldn't only be fighting USA when this gets outta hand,but all her allies also. Remember the saying that my friend's friend is my friend. Let me not mention how many countries there are in the commonwealth of nations and loyalty to GBR.

Bleep off China and Russia.
grin Did u say commonwealth is loyal to GBR? Commonwealth is scrap grin Aside meeting from time to time to drink ZOBO by its diplomats and running around the field by its sportsmen, the commonwealth is as useless as tissue paper. Even Robert Mugabe the Erstwhile president of Zimbabwe made mess of GBR and the commonwealth so cheaply grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
PaNnamdi:

Look at you arguing like a drunk man in a beer palour grin grin grin grin
USA air force budget for maintainance of aircrafts and research only is over 300 billion dollars which is larger than the entire Chinese millitary budget alone.
The USA air force has over 13,000 aircrafts with about 5 thousand high-tech fighter jets which is more than the entire Chinese air force aircrafts.

USA nor be china and Russia mate.
[/s]

Go back to your village. This is world war we are discussing here not Biafra vs Nigeria

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by philip0906(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

If USA alone can defeat Russia, why combine forces with 20 countries to form NATO??

Tank God you heard about NATO before, now 20 countries vs 2 countries in that ur that coconut skull ......anyway I don't know coconut head can think properly
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Peppysco: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

You're just being sentimental. The USA with all of its powers and artilleries couldn't attack small North Korea, despite it's irritating confrontations, because of the devastating effects it's nuclear weapon could cause. It was estimated that North Korea had nuclear weapon that could annihilate the whole of Texas, even though the USA could wipe out the whole of North Korea in a retaliatory attack. Why didn't Trump attack North Korea, despite Trump's short fuse and Kii Moon's provocations, the truth is, America wouldn't risk loosing Texas, a state with the highest refineries to a small country with nothing. Now imagine America attacking Russia and China, countries with more nuclear and biological weapons than North Korea, isn't that the end of America's world's dominance? Mind you, both Russia and China are allies with many of those mid- Eastern Arabic countries except Saudi Arabia, shey nor be problem America dey find?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
Am reading with acatalectic disgust united snakes of amerikastan fanboy asinine and puerile asslicking comments..
you think say na war film you dey watch?
in the event of nuclear apocalypse,ur almighty united snakes of amerikastan won't go scotfree..same with russia..both will be destroyed...
stop making amerikastan looking invincible..the same amerika that was anally raped by the vietcongs?or the same amerika that was disgraced in afghanistan?hahaha funny asslickers..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

Which USA? The one Talibans sent running out of Afghanistan in the dead of night with their guns between their legs?

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Lighthammer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Peppysco:

You're just being sentimental. The USA with all of its powers and artilleries couldn't attack small North Korea, despite it's irritating confrontations, because of the devastating effects it's nuclear weapon could cause. It was estimated that North Korea had nuclear weapon that could annihilate the whole of Texas, even though the USA could wipe out the whole of North Korea in a retaliatory attack. Why didn't Trump attack North Korea, despite Trump's short fuse and Kii Moon's provocations, the truth is, America wouldn't risk loosing Texas, a state with the highest refineries to a small country with nothing. Now imagine America attacking Russia and China, countries with more nuclear and biological weapons than North Korea, isn't that the end of America's world's dominance? Mind you, both Russia and China are allies with many of those mid- Eastern Arabic countries except Saudi Arabia, shey nor be problem America dey find?
bros dont mind them amerika fanboys

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Christaks(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Goldbw122:

God pass them..

Nigerian Man Prayer, after people dn die troway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / Woman Shot Dead Inside US National Assembly (Video) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.