Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569295 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
usbcable:

...and you were saying?

Ramos has been saving your ass from time immemorial.

RESPECT!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
E clear say Madrid go win league!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Debroslink:

Ramos has been saving your ass from time immemorial.

RESPECT!!!

#RamosTime
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hholar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
and hate makes sum peope call Ramos a fraud
awon haters oshi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
hholar:
awon haters oshi

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
hholar:
awon haters oshi
*Laughs in bykebyke*

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
homesteady:

[s]That's why that idiot called Airmark has stopped Spamming this thread with how Valdez is overrated like Busquets and it was Barcelona that were covering his ass! [/s]

If i bring gifs of stvpid goals he conceded earlier, you will cover your face with raumdeuter's bald head. We all saw bravo today. Most clubs will be careful, buying players from your team henceforth. Almost everything from barca is scam.

homesteady:

Yesssssss!!!!! Let's do ittttttt!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how this one will be jumping the gun anyhow.

hholar:
awon haters oshi

Soccer-savvy Barca fans here are not up to 3. Majority are 'up barka' fans, nothing upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ramos Again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
For a club like Barca with their level of success,I can't believe they have soo many braindeads as fans

The club must be performing a ritual every summer that sucks reasoning from the fans to the players,that's the only explanation to having fans with brains in KB and footballers with decent IQ

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2016
it ain't a wrap till Ramos says so. the game isn't over untill Ramos says so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:07am On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

If i bring gifs of stvpid goals he conceded earlier, you will cover your face with raumdeuter's bald head. We all saw bravo today. Most clubs will be careful, buying players from your team henceforth. Almost everything from barca is scam.

Yet the top 3 scorers in the EPL currently are from La Liga one of them from Barca.

The player who won the goal of the month award in the same EPL is another Barca reject

But what do you know. You arent known to be a fooll for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:44am On Dec 11, 2016
usbcable:

Warrisdis

Sorry, it was auto-correct! Help me edit it in your post!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:08am On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

Earlier? We're you expecting him to be a Neuer+Buffon when he just started playing with a new team? Now that he has settled down, hasn't he showed that he is a good goalkeeper?giving his side points against top teams?

I guess Pedro is a scam, yet conte can't just get him out of his 1st 11. I guess Fabregas is also scam, yet he was the engine house to your useless club last league title.

Soccer-savvy Barca fans here are not up to 3. Majority are 'up barka' fans, nothing upstairs.
Airhead, are you trying to tell me that you don't know that you are one of the most idiotic posters in this section?
In Chelsea's thread, how many times have we seen a few fans making discriminatory posts separating themselves from your ilk? I suppose you know the ilk I'm referring to?
BTW, I haven't seen any Barcelona fan that saw Lampard playing right back like how you saw Xavi playing right back!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:14am On Dec 11, 2016
bigkesh:
For a club like Barca with their level of success,I can't believe they have soo many braindeads as fans

The club must be performing a ritual every summer that sucks reasoning from the fans to the players,that's the only explanation to having fans with brains in KB and footballers with decent IQ

When you go to church tomorrow, ask your next seat neighbor which club have the dumbest set of fans! I can bet with all my money that he would say Chelsea fans, supposing he is not a Chelsea fan!
Heck, even in you guys thread, many Chelsea fans have confirmed it!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pataki: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Yet the top 3 scorers in the EPL currently are from La Liga one of them from Barca.

The player who won the goal of the month award in the same EPL is another Barca reject

But what do you know. You arent known to be a fooll for nothing

Real Madrid are currently topping La Liga.

Yet their top 2 goal scorers in La Liga currently are from the EPL.

But what do you know? You aren't known to be a dangerous oponu pundit for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Pataki:

Real Madrid are currently topping La Liga.

Yet their top 2 goal scorers in La Liga currently are from the EPL.

But what do you know? You aren't known to be a dangerous oponu pundit for nothing.

I guess you stripped your sense away while doing your pole-dance last night!
You think this is your strip club where you can just jump into anything/anybody without knowing their background?

Airmark, while keeping up with his daft nature said almost everything from barca is waste, now read Dayo's post and see who is the oponu!

I know Messi has scored more goals against EPL sides in UCL, maybe that's why you think he once played for an epl side! Messi is the league top goal scorer!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2016
hholar:
awon haters oshi
How does scoring goals correlate with being a good defender? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2016
Said it here sometime that our league campaign always depends on Madrid dropping points,and they don't seem to be doing that now.

Now you guys know why dropping points needlessly at the start of the season was not a good thing.

Make them do fast deh go club world cup jor. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2016
The mistakes we made during the start of the season now beginning to haunt us....just pray Madrid starts dropping points if not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2016
@All_cules: Nawaooo!, Too soon to declare madead liga winner, c'mmon peeps, we still have a long azz way to go. They cant maintain the current form till the end of the season, plus Ramos time wont surface all the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2016
eyoniggar:
@All_cules: Nawaooo!, Too soon to declare madead liga winner, c'mmon peeps, we still have a long azz way to go. They cant maintain the current form till the end of the season, plus Ramos time wont surface all the time.
As in eeh.
People dey mad me for this thread ah swear!
Aside that, sissies and trollops from a certain minor league will not allow someone hear something.
Imagine the nitwits always pointing out at how Pep managed a great Barcelona side, and that's why things were easy for him . Who created the team you are calling great side? Your village gods?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by antispexish(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2016
eyoniggar:

they still maintained their form despite several players out injured, what do you think will happen now that most of them are back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yeezyquan(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2016
antispexish:

they still maintained their form despite several players out injured, what do you think will happen now that most of them are back.
my thoughts exactly ....was so disappointed with our performance at el classico ...we played an incomplete squad to a 1- 1 draw ...what happens when will play against their complete squad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
drawing the elclassico wasn't really the deal. losing 5 points to malaga and alavez right there at the camp nou was the real deal. that's where we 'lost' the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
antispexish:

Thats a typical case of " ba owo mi je' Their incomplete team spoiled our game, Barca to me would have displayed exceedingly well if Bale and co were present. I am 100% sure that the league still remain ours to retain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:

Earlier? We're you expecting him to be a Neuer+Buffon when he just started playing with a new team? Now that he has settled down, hasn't he showed that he is a good goalkeeper?giving his side points against top teams?

I guess Pedro is a scam, yet conte can't just get him out of his 1st 11. I guess Fabregas is also scam, yet he was the engine house to your useless club last league title.

Airhead, are you trying to tell me that you don't know that you are one of the most idiotic posters in this section?
In Chelsea's thread, how many times have we seen a few fans making discriminatory posts separating themselves from your ilk? I suppose you know the ilk I'm referring to?
BTW, *I haven't seen any Barcelona fan that saw Lampard playing right back like how you saw Xavi playing right back! *
Jesu!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:

You think this is your strip club where you can just jump into anything/anybody without knowing their background?

Airmark, while keeping up with his daft nature said almost everything from barca is waste, now read Dayo's post and see who is the oponu!

I know Messi has scored more goals against EPL sides in UCL, maybe that's why you think he once played for an epl side! Messi is the league top goal scorer!
I don't know what you guys are discussing ooo.
But I think Pataki was referring to CR and Bale as being the highest goal scorers for Real Madrid and not Laliga perse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:

[s]That's why that idiot called Airmark has stopped Spamming this thread with how Valdez is overrated like Busquets and it was Barcelona that were covering his ass![/s]

Your valdez kept a clean sheet today, clap for him. mumu cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
El Classico assistant ref suspended for being to friendly with Barcelona players!

Na WA!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
homesteady:
El Classico assistant ref suspended for being to friendly with Barcelona players!

Na WA!
Flo P..strikes again. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.