Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4556156 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
pique is very very ok, still one of the best in europe, an own goal doesn't change that. busquets is good as well, he has a very difficult job to do. old man iniesta at 33 is still our best midfielder. mascherano, andre gomez, rakitic should be shipped out. as for suarez we can only pray for his soul.
They should just bring in Inigo, Coutinho for the dead iniesta, and good inside forwards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
PianoWizard:
forgive me but what is busquet doing ?
One thing is to be a Deep playmaker, another thing is to be a ball winning midfielder. Some players can do both, but Busquets can't play the ball winning role now. He is just a deep playmaker, nothing more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Future Barca President Gerard Pique: I feel inferior to Real Madrid cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
I can't stop laughing. Sanity is slowly coming back to the thread. I'm actually glad we lost back to back to our arch rivals. I didnt watch the match and like i told byke yesterday, it's okay to dream. Poor hommie, he doesn't have a thick skin. Sometimes defeats are good if only it's acknowledged and worked upon.

Like i said yesterday, this board and the one under Rosell stinks to high heavens. I'm still on that ground, right under our nose we couldn't sigh cheap players and lost a valuable player at a cheap amount.

We still can't sign good young chaps but old man like Paulinho whilst other teams are buying young bloods. La Masia is dying and that has always been our identity. The young chaps from there will likely be shipped out without attaching clauses to their sales or loans. This is the most stupidest board that ever governed this lovely club.

Dembele and Coutinho has been talked about for close to a month and no results yet. It's just a forth night away for the window to close and winder is coming. The kinda winter coming this time is gonna be deadly if we don't do rightful things asap. Our best midfielder is an injury prone player. Our best player and attacker is getting old. Our best defender is also old. No additions is coming. Asensio that was offered to us cheaply is fucking us home and away.

Do we still have scouts at all? If yes, are they owed? I'm not so sure they are fine or perhaps Barto is the complete problem here.
Some angry fans are ready to shoot Barto if he doesn't do the right thing. They are boiling and it's evident on every online platform..

Some cules criticised Enrique and didn't even give him a befitting goodbye while welcoming Valverde with the most charming smiles yet no one is saying jack shit about him getting his tactics wrong in the first half. While it's too early to criticise him, we can't ignore these details.

This team needs minimum of 3 signings. If we can get Dembele, Coutinho and Inigo. We should be fine but none of our young lads should leave. Madrid has Isco but still signed Ceballos. Isco was there even when James arrived and the latter was only loaned to Bayern. They are securing their future.. All top clubs are securing their future.

What exactly is Barca doing?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Omobarca:

Am I a kid? OK. The point is you really are making it seem like we deserve to suffer now that your favorite Ney is gone. Just be progressive
You still don't get it, do you? Alot of peeps on here stated it categorically clear that it was Neymar's fault that we had lot of lapses in the team. They said Barça had left its style just because of Neymar. How ridiculous! They also stated how Iniesta, Alba and co had been toothless because of Neymar.

It's just now they're realising that The Don is old and ain't his old self, not because Neymar stalled him. Alba has also been in decline for the past 2 seasons at least, and they blamed it on Neymar. Bykebyke even made a ridiculous statement yesterday that Bale won Madrid 3 Champions League in 4 years, whereas Neymar had cost us Champions League trophies in recent years. Could you believe the hatred?!

Why this is painful is that... If the team wins, it's Messi and 10 others. But in times like this, if the team loses, it's because of others and not Messi. How myopic!

So, you can see where the bone of contention lies. Meanwhile, I ain't wishing my club bad. Maka why na? Did you read on Sport why Neymar was giving a thought to moving to PSG prior to his move? Most of his reasons were too valid to be ignored. Amongst them was the lack of quality reinforcement, especially in midfield. Na lie or na true? Now the team is in disarray. And here we were last season peeps were crying #EnriqueOut. Thank goodness I was never one of them because I saw the team's problems beyond Enrique. Infact, Enrique did the best anyone could do to make things not fall apart totally and damn he tried, losing the league on the last day and managing the Copa.

Now it's becoming obvious what the true problem actually was then... That it wasn't about Enrique.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
At this rate, no amount of signing will be enough. Dembele and Coutinho will not be enough. You know what will be enough? Bartomeu and his board _fucking out of this club. Bartomeu and his useless board have prioritised business over sporting success. Bartomeu and his board have no obvious sporting plan for the club.

Because we won the treble in 2015, he called for elections that year cuz he knew he had an advantage. Why didn't he call for elections after last season? Bloody _bastard

BTW, who are the socis in FCB? Can't they see what's going on? Barcelona fans should be praying for the vote of no confidence by Agusti Benedito to work in September cuz if it doesn't we're in for one hell of a ride. Cuz even if we sign the Dembeles and Coutinho's of this world, they can only take us so far. At the end, the lack of sporting plan by this useless board will always be our undoing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Griffon(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

You still don't get it, do you? Alot of peeps on here stated it categorically clear that it was Neymar's fault that we had lot of lapses in the team. They said Barça had left its style just because of Neymar. How ridiculous! They also stated how Iniesta, Alba and co had been toothless because of Neymar.

It's just now they're realising that The Don is old and ain't his old self, not because Neymar stalled him. Alba has also been in decline for the past 2 seasons at least, and they blamed it on Neymar. Bykebyke even made a ridiculous statement yesterday that Bale won Madrid 3 Champions League in 4 years, whereas Neymar had cost us Champions League trophies in recent years. Could you believe the hatred?!

Why this is painful is that... If the team wins, it's Messi and 10 others. But in times like this, if the team loses, it's because of others and not Messi. How myopic!

So, you can see where the bone of contention lies. Meanwhile, I ain't wishing my club bad. Maka why na? Did you read on Sport why Neymar was giving a thought to moving to PSG prior to his move? Most of his reasons were too valid to be ignored. Amongst them was the lack of quality reinforcement, especially in midfield. Na lie or na true? Now the team is in disarray. And here we were last season peeps were crying #EnriqueOut. Thank goodness I was never one of them because I saw the team's problems beyond Enrique. Infact, Enrique did the best anyone could do to make things not fall apart totally and damn he tried, losing the league on the last day and managing the Copa.

Now it's becoming obvious what the true problem actually was then... That it wasn't about Enrique.
You are 100% right.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:26am On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
Calma everybody, Calma. The season hasn't even started. This just happens to be the most overrated supercopa ever and the reasons are quite obvious.
Calm what ...We need to take immediate steps to regain our Fearfulness if not even Burnley Go dey get hope of beating us...
My take is that this board should just have sense even if na titili..I dey beg them...
I have never been ridiculed in one night in my entire life..Suarez and Stegen should made to sit up because it seems lack of competitors is making them misbehave... Rakitic and Pique should up is game too....Wastages like Andre gomes, alba should be shipped out with immediate effect... We never dembele,continho even an inigo would be a decent signing.. I will prefer a 4-4-2 formation,Valverde take note...
#From_a_pained_barca_fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2017
For the record, ever since we overlooked creative players and went for players like Arda turan and Andre gomes who were more or less just fighters and straightforward players with no flexible decision making than brains, I knew we would go into decline..

I stated here during the pre season and before that, that Luis Suarez isn't in the best form right now.. Paco on the other hand might actually be our way out.. We've just dumped the guy on the bench..

There's so much I want to type, but it'll just end here on nairaland..

I never liked Valverde, I said it before now, and then he went on to employ the most ridiculous tactics ever.. We had just 2 shots until he switched to a back 4..

To reiterate what Pique said, I have felt inferior to Madrid from the day we stopped doing quality business..

Bartomeu has to go..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Omobarca:

They should just bring in Inigo, Coutinho for the dead iniesta, and good inside forwards.
I don't think they will sign inigo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
For those saying we should abandon the barca way for now until the team is restructured..

Aite.. I get your point, but just remember there are almost 6 levels of children learning that way you want to abandon, hoping to graduate one day and show the world what they have learnt at what should be the best football academy in the world..

And I also hope plan B doesn't become plan A, which would in turn make us look like Leicester city out there...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2017
O I forgot! Ter Stagen. Ter Stagen is a fool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2017
The truth is no club is ready to sell their player cheap. Even if that player is shit.
If we can't build la masia then we have to sign players and how can we sign players when the board is stingy.

Imagine asking samper to leave. choi.

Someone answer,, where is Carlos Alena ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busar(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
na today you know? 80 percent of epl fans support madrid over barca.
barca has done lots of harm to them in the past.... Most especially Arsenal and Man U.........

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
mcdreeezy:
At this rate, no amount of signing will be enough. Dembele and Coutinho will not be enough. You know what will be enough? Bartomeu and his board _fucking out of this club. Bartomeu and his useless board have prioritised business over sporting success. Bartomeu and his board have no obvious sporting plan for the club.

Because we won the treble in 2015, he called for elections that year cuz he knew he had an advantage. Why didn't he call for elections after last season? Bloody _bastard

BTW, who are the socis in FCB? Can't they see what's going on? Barcelona fans should be praying for the vote of no confidence by Agusti Benedito to work in September cuz if it doesn't we're in for one hell of a ride. Cuz even if we sign the Dembeles and Coutinho's of this world, they can only take us so far. At the end, the lack of sporting plan by this useless board will always be our undoing.

Exactly, those two guys can't solve all our problems. It's transcends them

Till this current board resigns or are out in one way or another we cules are totally screwed. It's gonna be all disappointments after disappointments. Imagine getting lord Paulinho, in what world of the universe will this av ever happened if Laporta were to be in charge. Imagine he'll officially become a barca player today. It's just so distasteful.

I advice all cules on this thread to take a break on this club for a while before person run mad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2017
We dn de turn Acmilan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2017
onuwaje:
We dn de turn Acmilan
Una never reach our Levels yet. Still a long way to go. We actually [b]DID[/b]hit rock bottom whilst you lot are at least 5 years removed from Rock bottom.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joeace2020(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Thereafter there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Gnashing of teeth everywhere.

More pains to come your way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gwng: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PietroRico(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Imagine it these ones had gone from Ferguson to moyes and lvg.
Them for kill themselves.... and their families.

Spoilt brats.
Long may your woes continue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Tiki-Taka Style died with Xavi. La Masia is Dead. Our core squad: Messi, Iniesta, Pique are slowly degrading and there is no one to take over their lead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Neymar1095:
Tiki-Taka Style died with Xavi.
La Masia is Dead.
Our core squad: Messi, Iniesta, Pique are
slowly degrading and there is no one to take
over their lead.

I thought you now support PSG.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2017
PietroRico:

Spoilt brats.
LOL...yes o truly spoilt
But irregardless of famine in the jungle lion must chop meat
I am very certain we go still clinch trophy this season as usual
Efl fan boys can jubilate on our woes but e no go last
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
TLona1:

I thought you now support PSG.
I support Psg because of Neymar but i still love barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Gerard Pique on Barcelona: "In the nine years that I have been here, it is the first time that I feel inferior to Madrid."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Cobham boys, who will go deliver dese mails to Bykebyke in the after life.....

Cc Diggz, Skimpledawg, Griffon. grin
grin grin

This your comment really weak my soul grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Workhorse midfielders with less vision than a blind old man.

Piss poor management of the club,who managed to convince fans of the club that all was well.

No one in this thread except me consistently saw this shït coming....but Princesuko,Barcablood and Jpmoriarti always argued with me that all was well.(Hope you three get hit by a summersaulting truck)

Goodluck with all the EPL fans/Madrid fans(especially Nihilist) who are gonna have a feast with you lots.Because if we are being honest,I was the only one who wasn't a slowpoke here.(Yes,majority of you are quite stupid)

It's being your boy Byke.

And I'm out.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... hope you didn't try it in real life... bykebyke... one of the many deluded Barca fans I know... safe!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
Out of proportion. Not as bad as it's made to be here the situation. The season before last barca thrashed madrid 4-0 in a complete and comprehensive dominance and madrid still competed for the league and won the champions league. The season has not even begun. Nigerian epl fans love madrid and hate barca so much since the time of Adam and Eve so nothing extraordinary. The elclassico is coming too soon for the team in transition versus the team accomplished. Like I said for the first time ever so much importance and relevance is being attached to the spanish super cup, its no longer a supercup but a league title, partly due to the neymar situation. Neymar's departure left a psychological toll and no business has been done so far. After the first leg the team still lacked confidence. The way forward is to complete the signings and begin the league with confidence. Win a couple of games and get it started. As long as the transfer market isn't getting shut tonight there is no cause for alarm yet.

I'm an Epl fan... and an Arsenal fan... hated Barca when you used the referee to send Van Persie off... cheated Chelshit... and force the deception of tiki-fucking-taka on every football fan...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
PietroRico:

Spoilt brats.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Skimpledawg:
grin grin
This your comment really weak my soul grin
You ehn...!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: viciati(m), oliverano, losprince(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.