Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569942 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

My brother this is too cold. Too savage. cheesy
maradona better than messi? i can take that.he was a baller, an all round baller. but cristiano ronaldo better than messi? how's that possible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

Probably because they've not had anyone as good as Maradona since then?
Never expect sense from a madrid fan.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
grin

How is Maradona better than Messi?

Even with cocaine and nicotine, than short left footed fellaini only contributed 35.7% of Argentina's goals at the world cup in 86

Messi with 10 wooden figures dragged their asses to the final, contributing 57.14% of Argentina's goals, with a knock from the previous game and very rough tackles in that Germany game..

No team had outplayed Germany prior to that final... Messi was the orchestrator, and he didn't need to be a crack addict to do it.. grin

Safe to say, If Argentina didn't have Maradona at the world cup in 86, they would've gotten to the final..

If Argentina didn't have Messi at the world cup in 2014, they wouldn't have gone past the Round of 16..

Argue with your leprous uncle..

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
ddippset:
maradona better than messi? i can take that.he was a baller, an all round baller. but cristiano ronaldo better than messi? how's that possible.

Well Ororo has been voted the best player in the world on 4 occasions, so it's certainly not impossible...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Even with cocaine and nicotine, than short left footed fellaini only contributed 35.7% of Argentina's goals at the world cup in 86

Messi with 10 wooden figures dragged their asses to the final, contributing 57.14% of Argentina's goals, with a knock from the previous game and very rough tackles in that Germany game..

No team had outplayed Germany prior to that final... Messi was the orchestrator, and he didn't need to be a crack addict to do it.. grin

Safe to say, If Argentina didn't have Maradona at the world cup in 86, they would've gotten to the final..

If Argentina didn't have Messi at the world cup in 2014, they wouldn't have gone past the Round of 16..

This best part of this post is that all I have to do is call you uncle, and you have insulted yourself. grin

I don't know which competition you've been watching but world cup is not won by stats...its won by winning in the final...you know...that thing that Messi just doesn't know how to do.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
All these Messi fan boys sha...

Still have the GUTS to compare that log of wood with the great Maradona.

Even in this period that he can't just qualify his team for the world cup. SMH!!

Still comparing with the man that won his team the world cup.. SMH!!!

WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

This best part of this post is that all I have to do is call you uncle, and you have insulted yourself. grin

I don't know which competition you've been watching but world cup is not won by stats...its won by winning in the final...you know...that thing that Messi just doesn't know how to do.

It is also won by getting to the final that thing that ronaldo doesn't know how to do.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Linkfield:

Even in this period that he can't just qualify his team for the world cup. SMH!!

WTF!
The same log of wood that made you cry on several occasions.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

short left footed fellaini? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

It is also won by getting to the final that thing that ronaldo doesn't know how to do.

Lol bruh you need to upgrade from listening to OGBC2 via Palito.

Ororo has reached 2 continental finals and won 1 with Portugal.

That's why he's the undisputed king of Portugal...unlike Messi who isn't even the best left footed midget from his country, and that's a pretty niche category

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

That's why he's the undisputed king of Portugal...unlike Messi who isn't even the best left footed midget from his country, and that's a pretty niche category

You blind? World cup is continental abi..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

You blind? World cup is continental abi..

Portugal don't have the players to be kings of the world, but at least Ororo inspired the wack team to become kings of their continent.

That's something someone somewhere is finding somewhat difficult...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

My brother this is too cold. Too savage. cheesy
Na just question I ask o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

Never expect sense from a madrid fan.
How is that one my business or are you the leprous Uncle obiorathesubtle was talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
One wonders why the real Madrid thread is so scanty grin even the trolls have given up over there grin na here everybody dey sleep

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Portugal don't have the players to be kings of the world, but at least Ororo inspired the wack team to become kings of their continent.

That's something someone somewhere is finding somewhat difficult...
If you are as smart as I think you are you will know that Argentina attack and midfield players bar messi are only good for Argentina on paper(no motivation).....whereas portugal had the motivation you could see it in the way they played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

How is that one my business or are you the leprous Uncle obiorathesubtle was talking about?
First line of the Chorus to wizkid's dont dull on my mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

If you are as smart as I think you are you will know that Argentina attack and midfield players bar messi are only good for Argentina on paper(no motivation).....whereas portugal had the motivation you could see it in the way they played.

Ororo was the motivation bruh.

Google the press interviews that at least 4 Portugal players on separate occasions, each saying that they won the tournament for Ronaldo.

If you're as smart as I think you are, you will be drawing to a conclusion right about now....

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

First line of the Chorus to wizkid's dont dull on my mind.
Once again how will this same wizkid chorus help Messi to be the greatest in his country? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Google the press interviews that at least 4 Portugal players on separate occasions, each saying that they won the tournament for Ronaldo.

If you're as smart as I think you are, you will be drawing to a conclusion right about now....
I think he is too, but I hope he doesn't prove us wrong
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Because there is no other big star in that team apart from ronaldo so its easy to make everybody bring down their ego.....but messi can't for that because of the egos in his national team.....is it di maria or higuain or dybala that will listen to messi from the touchline?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

Once again how will this same wizkid chorus help Messi to be the greatest in his country? cheesy
Same answer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:
Same answer
LOL cheesy
Same question cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

LOL cheesy

Same question cheesy cheesy cheesy
Repeat the cycle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Linkfield:

WTF!
Log of wood that has equaled Ronaldo's career goals and assists in 155 less games??

If messi is a log of wood, what then do we call Ronaldo?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

Repeat the cycle.
See what Messi has done to you. I hope he's finally able to win the world cup so he can finally be the goat you want him to be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

See what Messi has done to you. I hope he's finally able to win the world cup so he can finally be the goat you want him to be
So far you are a madrid fan even if he wins it you will never agree he is the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
ironprocs:

So far you are a madrid fan even if he wins it you will never agree he is the GOAT.
Nah we will. Even if it's just the Copa America, the world will accept Messi as the GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
eph12:

Nah we will. Even if it's just the Copa America, the world will accept Messi as the GOAT
Till then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
FACT:That messi isnt the best from his country dosent count him out of the GOAT list,it is not an abomination to have two of greatest players ever from the same country,if ororo was an argentine he can never be ahead of maradona in the goat list just bcus of a continental heroic.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ororo with an international trophy them still dey compare ram to messi who has none,imagine A Messi with an international trophy no Ronaldo fan will ever open there ill gotten mouth gbaga and say ororo is the bla bla bla.,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.