Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4553792 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Where is Neymar? Ramdeuter, a40 come and see a Neymar hater, putting Hazard above our jewel Neymar o.

Is he awarding his own balon dor?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
It pains me to know Messi will neither win the fifa best nor ballon d'or.

It pains me but is there a way ?
Don't fret!!.

Messi at 31, is actually stronger and faster than most 27 year olds.

Trust me he still has 5 top top level football years ahead of him.

We just need to build a solid team around him.

One only wonders what would have been if we hadn't been chasing and prioritising the unbeaten run and had rested a good number of the starting eleven 3 days to the roma return game.

Screwing up a 4-1 advantage is something which wouldn't happen again.

I am quite sure if we had eliminated roma we would have played that final in kiev.

We need to prioritise the champions league, and really prioritise the champions league!

That is the prerequisite to the ballon dor nowadays.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
ddippset:
Who da fucck is Sam Tighe

Anyway watch Modric win Fifa best award and UEFA men's player award next month august and see the ballon dor odds reversed.
I dont know who he is either. But its B/R. They dont post fake news!

I hope u wont ve heart attack sha when C.Ro wins Balon D' Or again

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neezar: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
✅ Official @FIFAWorldCup Team of the Tournament: �� Lloris ������� Trippier �� Varane �� Lovren ������� Young �� Paulinho �� Modric �� Hazard �� Griezmann �� Neymar �� Mbappe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lana1:
I dont know who he is either. But its B/R. They dont post fake news!

I hope u wont ve heart attack sha when C.Ro wins Balon D' Or again
bro it's not news lol.

that ranking is based on betting odds for the ballon dor.

such odds could very easily be altered.

a little event like modric winning the FIFA best and UEFA best awards which are only a month away could send those odds tumbling.

i really do not see ronaldo winning these 2 awards in august.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rooney was being interviewed for the Pardon My Take podcast, when one of the hosts asked “Cristiano Ronaldo versus Messi, who is better?” Rooney did not hesitate: “Messi.”

The host noted that Rooney and Ronaldo used to be teammates at Manchester United, to which Rooney said “they’re the best two players to ever play the game.”

“I just think Messi is, in my eyes, the greatest ever,” Rooney continued.

Rooney’s opinion is perhaps not surprising, given he had tweeted similar sentiments before comparing the Barcelona legend to Juventus’s newest star.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kamelot77(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
neezar:
✅ Official @FIFAWorldCup Team of the Tournament: �� Lloris ������� Trippier �� Varane �� Lovren ������� Young �� Paulinho �� Modric �� Hazard �� Griezmann �� Neymar �� Mbappe
fake list, check their website or twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
If grizman doesn't win any of the two awards...then I know something is wrong.

For me, Grizman should win both awards because he was consistent for both club and country this past season.

Won the Europa and also the motm in the finals

Made worldcup top 3 golden ball

Made top 3 golden boot as well

Won the motm award in the final of the worldcup

Won the worldcup as the best French player.

Come on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2018
VALVERDE TO PUSH TOWARDS 433 NEXT SEASON.

------------------MATS-------------------
-------------Pique---------Umtiti-------
Semedo----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-------------Busquets--------------Alba
------Rakitic---------Coutinho--------
------------------------------------------------
------------------Messi--------------------
Dembele----------Suarez ------------

BENCH: Cilessen(MATS), Lenglet(Pique), Vermaelen/Mina (Umtiti), Digne(Alba), Denis(Coutinho), Arthur(Rakitic), Rafinha(Dembele), Roberto(Semedo), Aleña(Busquets), Munir(Suarez)

If we go for a 4-3-3, I think it will look more like this. Suarez is more of a LF than LW to stay more central, while Alba covers the whole left flank with Coutinho providing assistance for Alba to connect. Messi at false 9 can keep the triangle in the middle with Busi and Rakitic. Dembele and Semedo pairs up well and have the pace to cover the right by themselves with Messi providing assistance when needed. When we defend, Dembele drops back and Coutinho pushes out left to make it a 4-4-2 so we have eight behind the ball.

I do have one concern though with this lineup. How will Coutinho fared at Iniesta role? I don't think anyone question his ability to be creative (one of the many reasons why we bought him). We've seen him play CM for Brasil this past WC; however, for the majority of his career, he's been position at LW or AM. I think it will all come down to how he position himself on the field if he does play in Iniesta role. I think this is a legitimate debate for fans to discuss on this. We also need a good winger or attacker signing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2018
femiti:
If grizman doesn't win any of the two awards...then I know something is wrong.

For me, Grizman should win both awards because he was consistent for both club and country this past season.

Won the Europa and also the motm in the finals

Made worldcup top 3 golden ball

Made top 3 golden boot as well

Won the motm award in the final of the worldcup

Won the worldcup as the best French player.

Come on
mbappe won league,won french cup,won world cup with more dribbles,chances created,assists and speed

these are the parameters for selecting a balon dor winner,not only by scoring goals

my 3nominees are

salah

modric

mbappe

But I know it will always end like this

ronaldo

messi

salah/neymar/griezman/modric or mbappe

Bleep THE BALONDOR,I LOST INTEREST IN THAT SHIT WHEN MESSI WON IT ON 2010 (instead of inesta or sneider) AND WHEN RONALDO WON IT ON 2013(instead of ribbery or robben)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
mbappe won league,won french cup,won world cup with more dribbles,chances created,assists and speed

these are the parameters for selecting a balon dor winner,not only by scoring goals

my 3nominees are

salah

modric

mbappe

But I know it will always end like this

ronaldo

messi

salah/neymar/griezman/modric or mbappe

Bleep THE BALONDOR,I LOST INTEREST IN THAT SHIT WHEN MESSI WON IT ON 2010 (instead of inesta or sneider) AND WHEN RONALDO WON IT ON 2013(instead of ribbery or robben)

You're doing this sh*t intentionally right grin

None of your post has for once be rational...

angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

angry angry
damn

why do I get a feeling that shots have been fired??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Novelistguy:
VALVERDE TO PUSH TOWARDS 433 NEXT SEASON.

------------------MATS-------------------
-------------Pique---------Umtiti-------
Semedo----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------
-------------Busquets--------------Alba
------Rakitic---------Coutinho--------
------------------------------------------------
------------------Messi--------------------
Dembele----------Suarez ------------

BENCH: Cilessen(MATS), Lenglet(Pique), Vermaelen/Mina (Umtiti), Digne(Alba), Denis(Coutinho), Arthur(Rakitic), Rafinha(Dembele), Roberto(Semedo), Aleña(Busquets), Munir(Suarez)

If we go for a 4-3-3, I think it will look more like this. Suarez is more of a LF than LW to stay more central, while Alba covers the whole left flank with Coutinho providing assistance for Alba to connect. Messi at false 9 can keep the triangle in the middle with Busi and Rakitic. Dembele and Semedo pairs up well and have the pace to cover the right by themselves with Messi providing assistance when needed. When we defend, Dembele drops back and Coutinho pushes out left to make it a 4-4-2 so we have eight behind the ball.

I do have one concern though with this lineup. How will Coutinho fared at Iniesta role? I don't think anyone question his ability to be creative (one of the many reasons why we bought him). We've seen him play CM for Brasil this past WC; however, for the majority of his career, he's been position at LW or AM. I think it will all come down to how he position himself on the field if he does play in Iniesta role. I think this is a legitimate debate for fans to discuss on this. We also need a good winger or attacker signing.

Still

Still wanting one more DM

Still not trusting Rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2018
ddippset:
Still
Still wanting one more DM
Still not trusting Rakitic
why not trusting Rakitic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2018
kodded:
smiley
I tire o my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2018
We shouldn't place hope in suarez.

When we start playing football matches,, laliga and Champions League every 3 days.. We need a strong squad.

And I want us to win the champions league.

Dunno what Andre gomes is still doing in barca ?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2018
LosVikingos:

angry angry
You are a kid.dont quote me again because i dont discuss football with juveniles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2018
kodded:
smiley
The majority of people campaigning for Modric to win it so he could have a chance of winning the Balon D' Or ahead of Ronaldo were Barca fans.
Direct this at Ser Ddippset and his followers...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2018
kodded:
smiley
Raumdeuter, this is what we've been saying for long. I'll drop your usual riposte shaa.
Is Modric an attacker?
How many goals were scored in the Knockout rounds?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aturo Vidal is on the market.

Who else is interested?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Who else is interested?

Lol. We're not a retirement home, I hope he knows this. Moreover, he'd be a good addition if he's still the same Arturo vidal the world knows..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why arent we going all out for thiago ffs He wants to come back, bayern are willing to let him go for a reasonable price(in the region of 60mil). I mean, this board will likely return with a bid of 80mil for william, 50mil for FDJ, an outragious fee for rabiot but 60mil for thiago is what we're having 2nd thoughts about?? Beats me!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
SerVik:
Why arent we going all out for thiago ffs He wants to come back, bayern are willing to let him go for a reasonable price(in the region of 60mil). I mean, this board will likely return with a bid of 80mil for william, 50mil for FDJ, an outragious fee for rabiot but 60mil for thiago is what we're having 2nd thoughts about?? Beats me!!
I guess Barça has a policy of not creating room for players who have once left of their own volition. Plus, the guy, as good as he is, is chronically injury prone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thiago can not add anything extraordinary to our midfield. Let him enjoy his Bayern jeje.
Mans has not really improved in my eyes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Isomerizm:
I guess Barça has a policy of not creating room for players who have once left of their own volition. Plus, the guy, as good as he is, is chronically injury prone.
Not really Barca policy. It's Segura that's the problem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Isomerizm:
I know its an ego thing. But really if we should be frank with our selfs, we aren't really producing that much quality to be rejecting players. Even with that policy, we brought back cesc, pique etc... Heck we were about bringing back bellerin last summer so whats so different about thiago's case?

About his injury record, well we said the same thing about coutinho and he's been enjoying himself since he joined.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kingsley1000:
You are a kid.dont quote me again because i dont discuss football with juveniles
Okay sir

Transfer Genius grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
femiti:
Thiago can not add anything extraordinary to our midfield. Let him enjoy his Bayern jeje.
Mans has not really improved in my eyes
You think? Thiago is more suited to barca than bayern.. Our depth in midfield is really thin, if we wish to compete favourably in ucl next season then we need an elite CM... Arthur and even FDJ will need time to adapt. How many CM are currently better than thiago and how many are available in the market and how many would go below 100mil in today's market? Those are the questions you should ask yourself before dismissing Thiago so easily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sommyroy10:
Not really Barca policy. It's Segura that's the problem.
Lol.. One would have thought with Abidal as new sporting director things would be different but it seems mans isnt even given a free hand.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
ddippset:

Who else is interested?
Mehn bayern is offloading en masse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo: “Players of my age go to Qatar”

HAHHAHA THIS ONES FOR XAVI

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.