Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569913 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lana1:
So if Le Midget is so awesome, how did Mr pace setter manage to blow a 4-1 lead? Or are his legs already giving up? Why didn't Mr Pace setter keep setting the pace and stretch the lead even further? Oh wait! He finally realised he cant achieve much without Xavi and Iniesta. No wonder he hasn't really dominated as much since both left. No wonder Mr Pace setter hasn't been able to win a senior international trophy for his country too.

Hard guy or not, nobody dey wey no dey cry for this life. We all saw how Le Midget broke down in tears after sending his penalty to Neptune in the Copa final.

I hope he wont cry again should Ronaldo make it 6-5!!
grin

Argument don dey change.

Chill out bro, you gonna catch a heart attack.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
I can't believe some cules here are comfortable with the way we've been playing under this halfwitted bastard we call a coach. are

FYI, coming out of that group as second would be a miracle under that Mourinho who always pretends to be thinking.

The man's ineptitude is sky high. The brain leper doesn't have his own set style of play. He ruined the existing one. We've lost the fear factor. Defending a one-goal lead against those teams in the group stage will definitely repeat that Roma debacle.

God I hate that man I sometimes almost wish him dead.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MarijuanaLORD: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Isomerizm:
I can't believe some cules here are comfortable with the way we've been playing under this halfwitted bastard we call a coach. are

FYI, coming out of that group as second would be a miracle under that Mourinho who always pretends to be thinking.

The man's ineptitude is sky high. The brain leper doesn't have his own set style of play. He ruined the existing one. We've lost the fear factor. Defending a one-goal lead against those teams in the group stage will definitely repeat that Roma debacle.

God I hate that man I sometimes almost wish him dead.
I join you no like valverde but the bolded na confirm bullshit

There is absolutely no way we are not topping that group

Infact i will be disappointed if we dont win all our fixtures. We and nobody be mate for that group
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Argument don dey change.

Chill out bro, you gonna catch a heart attack.

grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

I join you no like valverde but the bolded na confirm bullshit

There is absolutely no way we are not topping that group

Infact i will be disappointed if we dont win all our fixtures. We and nobody be mate for that group

That's if the players decide to take things into their own hands. Because this Valvershit ain't teaching the players anything. Watch as he ParkDeBus his way to the quarters. Oloriburuku.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
We will top the group, end of story.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
For fuuuck's sake i would even expect us to top a group with real madrid, bayern munich and psg in the group.

If we cannot win that group then we shouldn't even be in the champions league.

We have no business being spanish champions.

And,

We shouldn't have the best footballer in the history of the sport within our ranks.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2018
It is stupid to even think we won't top the group.... Under any circumstance. Barcelona motto of "Mes que un Club" stands for larger things than you think.....If you think we won't top the group you have no business being a barca fan, How can you be a barca fan and have a mentality of clubs like Sevilla or Bilbao....Inferiority complex at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2018
Upnepaa:
It is stupid to even think we won't top the group.... Under any circumstance. Barcelona motto of "Mes que un Club" stands for larger things than you think.....If you think we won't top the group you have no business being a barca fan, How can you be a barca fan and have a mentality of clubs like Sevilla or Bilbao....Inferiority complex at its peak.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Upnepaa:
You dey mind them...
Everyday, one new rubbish trend in this thread.
All of a sudden, they have forgotten that nobody expected anything from Barca last season, yet we won the double and lost only two games last season, albeit very costly and emotional one.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Upnepaa:

First and foremost he does not have any inferiority complex nor the mentality of bilbao or sevilla, but valverde the manager does

With the caliber of players we have now, we ought to be force to reckon with in Europe , but we have a dead brain coach who always choose to defend a slim lead even against a mediocre team

If we will end up winning something big this season, valverde style of play and mind set has to change drastically

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by flordz2002(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2018
haymekus:

First and foremost he does not have any inferiority complex nor the mentality of bilbao or sevilla, but valverde the manager does

With the caliber of players we have now, we ought to be force to reckon with in Europe , but we have a dead brain coach who always choose to defend a slim lead even against a mediocre team

If we will end up winning something big this season, valverde style of play and mind set has to change drastically

can you set up the ideal team and formation this season that will give us treble
you guys do as if you know more than the coach
am not supporting that cunt(valverde)
he made us lose champe and unbeaten run
but let him do his job

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Upnepaa:
Most of these people don't even have a mind of their own. They go on BB, read comments and then come here to spew verbatim what they saw there.. How do you take someone whose opinion is based off someone else's thought process serious?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Avraham:
Who Is Barca Playing With First And What Date. ?
Barcelona vs Huesca... Tomorrow, 5:30pm.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2018
dmcdad:
I mean champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2018
dmcdad:
I mean champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Chelsea have more players in the latest Spanish squad than barca lipsrsealed undecided Lucho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AYFikayomi: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
SerVik:
Chelsea have more players in the latest Spanish squad than barca lipsrsealed undecided Lucho

TBH... We don't have plenty of Spanish players in our first squad anymore. Alba is probably only big omission.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
I'm not even sure if we will qualify from the group will that fraud as a coach cry

Coutinho and dembele and messi are the only ones giving me hope
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
philfearon:

You dey mind them...
Everyday, one new rubbish trend in this thread.
All of a sudden, they have forgotten that nobody expected anything from Barca last season, yet we won the double and lost only two games last season, albeit very costly and emotional one.

Swear down... the casting for here before season start; after Neymar sale, Paulinho buy and after Real Madrid thrashing no be here. All of a sudden, EV is not good. Why? Barca capitulated at Roma and Real won the UCL. Hmmmm, na wa o!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
haymekus:

The same style of play and mindset that won a domestic double last season? Lemme even ask... how many games did the brain-dead coach lose last season!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
RuuDie:

The same style of play and mindset that won a domestic double last season? Lemme even ask... how many games did the brain-dead coach lose last season!?
Helloo

Barca will qualify from the group but valverde has his faults.
A sane minded coach would bench suarez anytime.

Wining the laliga and copa del ray wouldn't mean we had a great season without Champions League it's void. Champions league covers the other two trophies.

Let's us win the laliga and copa del ray and juve/madrid wins the champions league. Especially juve.

Ronaldo will be crowned as world best player even though he played poo throughout the season. Especially when he scores a tap in goal in a final then pulls hs shirt.

It is high time we start being European Minded(champions league) and stopped being local minded(laliga and copa del ray).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
AYFikayomi:

TBH... We don't have plenty of Spanish players in our first squad anymore. Alba is probably only big omission.
True though.. With the seeming interest in Rabiot, we're becoming more of les bleus
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Avraham:
Helloo

Barca will qualify from the group but valverde has his faults.
A sane minded coach would bench suarez anytime.

Wining the laliga and copa del ray wouldn't mean we had a great season without Champions League it's void. Champions league covers the other two trophies.

Let's us win the laliga and copa del ray and juve/madrid wins the champions league. Especially juve.

Ronaldo will be crowned as world best player even though he played poo throughout the season. Especially when he scores a tap in goal in a final then pulls hs shirt.

It is high time we start being European Minded(champions league) and stopped being local minded(laliga and copa del ray).

The only reason why this champions league matters so much to you guys is because Real Madrid (plus Ronaldo) have been winning it lately. If Victoria Plzen FC wins it next, none of you will cough... in fact, I dare say that if Real Madrid wins it for a fourth time, many of the naysayers won't mind (for obvious reasons).
Enough of this unwarranted pessimism abeg... while EV isn't the best manager in the world or Barcelona football right now may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but the results so far speaks for itself and there is always room to improve!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
RuuDie:

The only reason why this champions league matters so much to you guys is because Real Madrid (plus Ronaldo) have been winning it lately. If Victoria Plzen FC wins it next, none of you will cough... in fact, I dare say that if Real Madrid wins it for a fourth time, many of the naysayers won't mind (for obvious reasons).
Enough of this unwarranted pessimism abeg... while EV isn't the best manager in the world or Barcelona football right now may not be the most aesthetically pleasing, but the results so far speaks for itself and there is always room to improve!
I agree..

But the last time we won tge Champions League was 2015. That's almost 4 years back.

Since then it's been madrid 3 consecutive times.

Aside from messi-ronaldo rivalry I thought there was barca-madrid rivalry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Honestly I don't care about laliga and copa del ray.

Just look at how Madrid players dominated the uefa awards.

Best defender - Ramos.

Spits.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
RuuDie:

Do you mind these so-called fans. It is easy to join the bandwangon of critics, as though it makes them more of a fan than others. Guardiola and all the xavi era are in the past now. Yet some unrealistic fans will continue to hope we tap the ball around like before. Coaches are becoming pragmatic these days. Even Guardiola is not having everything his way in England.
Sometimes, it pays to stay back and defend if you have to. Otherwise why is Barca spending lots of money to shore up the defence ? They are realistic but the fans are still hoping we boss the game every single time we step into the pitch. It was loads of critics for Enrique and now we are back to square one with Valverde. Yes everyone was disappointed with the way things ended with Roma but Im sure they have learnt from that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Avraham:
Honestly I don't care about laliga and copa del ray.

Just look at how Madrid players dominated the uefa awards.

Best dedender - Ramos.

Spits.
best defender not dedender smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Miremoses1:
best defender not dedender smiley
SmH

Every sane person on the thread knows that's a typo error.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
AYFikayomi:

Alba didn't make the squad? He should just retire from international duty abeg and not let that stupid Enrique disgrace him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
RuuDie:

Swear down... the casting for here before season start; after Neymar sale, Paulinho buy and after Real Madrid thrashing no be here. All of a sudden, EV is not good. Why? Barca capitulated at Roma and Real won the UCL. Hmmmm, na wa o!
It's irritating ah swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.