Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565804 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dembele and Malcolm will be devastating if we start inviting opposition pressure and hitting them on the counter, but the problem is will they remain consistent? I like Dembele, he has a gift I wish I had, bipedality. Cazorla, Sneidjer and nobody like that in Barcelona. Now if Dembele was more consistent, improves his one two passes and stops losing the ball so much. He will be better than Sane and Sterling and maybe even Mbappe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
did you know that Paulo Maldini was right footed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Isomerizm:
Lol. Guess you're just bored, and want to start some pointless argument. Nobody asked for an encore.

There is no argument in this. Just stating the fact.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:
did you know that Paulo Maldini was right footed?

Do you know Messi hasn't won any major trophy for his Country?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Do you know Ronaldo is the Greatest Of All Time? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Awaking the sleeping Dogs cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Cules come on let's talk about the Greatest Player: Ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:
Dembele and Malcolm will be devastating if we start inviting opposition pressure and hitting them on the counter, but the problem is will they remain consistent? I like Dembele, he has a gift I wish I had, ambipedality. Cazorla, Sneidjer and nobody like that in Barcelona. Now if Dembele was more consistent, improves his one two passes and stops losing the ball so much. He will be better than Sane and Sterling and maybe even Mbappe
David Villa and Pedro are also ambipedal to an extent.

The challenge with using both of them is, how many teams in La Liga will afford to leave that much space behind? And your point about his improvement, that's when the issue of a suitable coach comes in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ronaldo and Portugal are 2 wins away from winning the Nations League and there isn't shit Messi fanboys can do about it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:
Do you know Ronaldo is the Greatest Of All Time? tongue
I thought there is a Madrid thread? Go there and display
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Isomerizm:
David Villa and Pedro are also ambipedal to an extent.

The challenge with using both of them is, how many teams in La Liga will afford to leave that much space behind? And your point about his improvement, that's when the issue of a suitable coach comes in.
Hazard was coached by Mourinho, Hazard won premier league best player. Ozil played under Mourinho and thrived. Pogba played under Conte, Willian and Hazard played under Conte, they did well. What's Dembele's excuse?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

Hazard was coached by Mourinho, Hazard won premier league best player. Ozil played under Mourinho and thrived. Pogba played under Conte, Willian and Hazard played under Conte, they did well. What's Dembele's excuse?
Some raw talents actually need the right teachers to snap out of their nonsense. Imagine a 21-year old Ronaldo under Van Gaal, and picture Dembele under Klopp. De Bruyne under Simeone, and Malcom under Zidane.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Injury update: Luis Suárez will be out for two weeks due to discomfort in his knee • Arthur suffers from an overload. • Cillessen will be out for between 2 and 3 weeks. • Rakitić and Coutinho have both received the medical green light.

The injury list now contains seven names: Suárez, Arthur, Cillessen, S. Roberto, Rafinha, Vermaelen and Samper.

Source [ Barca center twitter]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Seems Coutinho and Rakitic are back!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
My only take on Dembele's issue is his disciplinary reports. Without discipline, you cannot reach the height of your potentials in anything you do even more so as a professional footballer. I use to be very sympathetic of his troubles, but since I read that he is not living to the minimum standard required of a professional player, I lost all my sympathy for him.

Love Ronaldo or hate him, like I do, but you cannot deny the fact that he's been a professional to the optimum, always coming to training right on time and taking absolute care of what he eats and of course, partying less etc. This is the reason he continues to be on the highest level since the past 15 years. A lot of good players have come and left within that period, but he remains on top of his game. Same can of course be said of our very own Messi.

Even if you have the very best coach the game has seen as your manager, if you are not disciplined, you will still end up not reaching the heights you are meant to. Ronaldinho finished his career at a rather young age of 26 or so, just because of his lack of discipline. Same seems to be happening to Neymar. Dude seems on the wane since he left Barca. Lots of partying and clubbing takes their toll on the fitness of the player.

No coach can follow you around wherever you go, to teach you all of these.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
modextus:
Injury update: Luis Suárez will be out for two weeks due to discomfort in his knee • Arthur suffers from an overload. • Cillessen will be out for between 2 and 3 weeks. • Rakitić and Coutinho have both received the medical green light.

The injury list now contains seven names: Suárez, Arthur, Cillessen, S. Roberto, Rafinha, Vermaelen and Samper.

Source [ Barca center twitter]
Valverde has no choice than to play vidal now and probably dembele. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:
It’s mad how the people who brought up this “Ronaldo rape case” are no where to be seen, not even a word has come out after the fake leaks. If it was true nobody would have stayed quite the only people who bring it up is 12 yr old Cules when they’re losing an argument.

Tesppidd to be precise tongue
Do I look like the CEO of Der Spiegel or the chief editor?

Still doesn't change the fact that the tap in lord tapped into the asshole!

Well he most likely has paid the biitch again!

Most Most likely!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:
Do I look like the CEO of Der Spiegel or the chief editor?

Still doesn't change the fact that the tap in lord tapped into the asshole!

Well he most likely has paid the biitch again!

Most Most likely!!

Shioor. Baseless point as usual
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:
Ronaldo and Portugal are 2 wins away from winning the Nations League and there isn't shit Messi fanboys can do about it.
I pity that hard working squad of portugal's.

they work hard, play well, win tournaments and the glory hunting prima dona gate crashes on their glory and takes it all.

euro 2016 the same.
uefa nations league the same.

few months ago you were already here counting 6-5 on the ballon dor.

you have shamelessly left that line of yapping and have come up with another one.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:
I pity that hard working squad of portugal's.

they work hard, play well, win tournaments and the glory hunting prima dona hate crashes on their glory and takes it all.

euro 2016 the same.
uefa nations league the same.

few months ago you were already here counting 6-5 on the ballon dor.

you have shamelessly left that line of yapping and have come up with another one.

SMH... You know why? You've never been logical grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Every team Ronaldo is in is always special to you guys and that is the difference.

Get Ronaldo 10 pieces of wood. He'll win you trophies.

Same cannot be said with Messi, or else you expect to have 11 pieces of wood tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:

Shioor. Baseless point as usual
you be real malu sha!

firstly, Der made the allegations not ddippset as you have announced.

secondly, the accusations have been made and he's been defamed to be a rapist and a sodomist.
why is he not suing?

use your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
yet messi has more trophies than RAPEnaldo,if you wanna troll use your brain that's if you even have one

Netfilix:
Every team Ronaldo is in is always special to you guys and that is the difference.

Same cannot be said with Messi, or else you expect to have 11 pieces of wood tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:
Cules come on let's talk about the Greatest Player: Ronaldo
We don't talk about rapists here only responsible people.

Go back to watching Netflix bîtch!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
yet messi has more trophies than RAPEnaldo,if you wanna troll use your brain that's if you even have one

More yeye trophies grin

Cr7 5 UCL and 1 Euro cup beat everything Messi has won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:

Even a nursery school wouldn't accept this as a rhyme.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:

You have ten 10 naira notes

I have 3 50 naira notes

You have more naira notes but I have the more valuable ones tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
when RAPEnaldo becomes a World Cup Silver Medalist and 2x european treble winner let me know,the same euro 2016 where he faked injury in the final like a coward

Netfilix:

More yeye trophies grin

Cr7 5 UCL and 1 Euro cup beat everything Messi has won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
trash
Netfilix:

You have ten 10 naira notes
I have 3 50 naira notes
You have more naira notes but I have the more valuable ones tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:

This same shi cules say about Barca having more trophies than Madrid.

13UCL is better than 1mil la ligas plus 1bil cdr
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
trash

What else would you call it? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
typical madridiot,when they start losing,they start screaming 13 UCL and 33 La Ligas

Netfilix:

This same shi cules say about Barca having more trophies than Madrid.

13UCL is better than 1mil la ligas plus 1bil cdr

(1) (2) (3) ... (3313) (3314) (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.