Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4567741 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lana1:
Bring 50 mill and we'll give u Mata. We can even throw in Fellaini as a sign of good faith
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
Isomerizm:
You do know we'd have done a treble three times, had we not lost the Copa final in 2011. It's importance can't be overpassed man.
that was how we pursued treble and unbeaten last season And ended up being kicked out of UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
LastDance:
100% correct.
Argentina is the most blessed footballing country for the past 20 years.
The country could have won back to back world cup since 2006.
They had all it takes but it's so unfortunate that they failed to utilize their talents.
I don't know if it was lack of proper coaches or just a cause on their side.

The 2006 squad, the 2010, 2014 and 2018 squad had every reason and all it takes to win each of the world cups but how they missed to win even a single one is still a mystery.

Its one of the mysteries of football.

Apart from the next one in Qatar, Argentina will never gather so much talents ever again in world football.

By blessed, you mean having loads of strikers with shitty midfielders ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lana1:
Bring 50 mill and we'll give u Mata. We can even throw in Fellaini as a sign of good faith
grin Tah... 5o mill ontop player wey go be free agent by summer...scamies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lana1:
grin Tah... 50 mill ontop player wey go be free agent by summer...scamies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
grin
are you seriously trying to say you don't understand what I mean?
seriously?

Bottom line is, nothing that this manager will do will ever be good in your eyes. Not to worry, EV will leave eventually. I hope you will like whatever comes after that happens!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
that was how we pursued treble and unbeaten last season And ended up being kicked out of UCL.
You mean, we bottled a 4-1 lead last season because we were chasing after treble and unbeaten? Pray tell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Excallibur:
grin Tah... 5o mill ontop player wey go be free agent by summer...scamies
We go renew the contract no worry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2019
Adiwana:
I dont get excited of us signing anybody again because I know Valverde with his poor man management,lack of rotation will relegate anybody we sign to the bench.De Jong will come in,will be frustrated with lack of game time which in turn affect his form on the pitch.And before you know he will be called a flop.And with that little chance he will get,he will not turn up because the pressure and lack of confidence will heavily affect him.Next turn is to plan selling him to PSG.smfh

Got 2 of your monikers banned grin

Thank me for the free hometraining lessons and free sperm to your ma tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
Barcelona should sell coutinho to PSG, and bring in Wilifred Zaha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2019
afroduke:
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2019
cumz:

Lol
They have come again... grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
Una never tire for copa del Ray, we can crash out of copa del rey for all i care.
Champions League Is The Main Thing.

copa del rey my foot.
Do you think we can win ucl with suarez as our main striker?

It's better we focus on all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2019
I reject every spirit of signing outdated players like mata or wilian from this club angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2019
afroduke:
If you think coutinho is average at barca, zaha would be 'averager'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Olamyyde:

Do you think we can win ucl with suarez as our main striker?

It's better we focus on all.
Jack of all trades, Master of none.
We focus on one - UCL.

if we like let us win 1 million laliga titles, Madrid will be considered more successful than Us - why - Back2Back2Back ucl.

Something we may never achieve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2019
afroduke:

Sincerely the day Boateng was signed, the alternative my mind went to is him. Nevertheless, both are not Barca standard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
Jack of all trades, Master of none.
We focus on one - UCL.

if we like let us win 1 million laliga titles, Madrid will be considered more successful than Us - why - Back2Back2Back ucl.

Something we may never achieve.
Tell them to win their first treble. UCL is a game of luck, not consistency. Go and ask pundits if they prefer Zidanes Madrid or Pep's barca, most will side the the latter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Incase you guys don't know.
Barcelona has never overturned a 2goal deficit to qualify for the next round in copa delrey in 34 years.

Maybe the record will be broken on Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lionel messi is the player that has scored most goals as a substitute in the 21st century in laliga. with 22 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
LastDance:
Incase you guys don't know.
Barcelona has never overturned a 2goal deficit to qualify for the next round in copa delrey in 34 years.

Maybe the record will be broken on Tuesday.
This stuff doesn't change shit..

It's not like we go 2goals down in CDR every weekend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 3:24am On Jan 27, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
by Roma grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Olamyyde:
I reject every spirit of signing outdated players like mata or wilian from this club angry
una don already sign Prince and paulinho so no be new thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2019
kodded:
una don already sign Prince and paulinho so no be new thing tongue
Those were backups
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2019
From messi's shadow to a 36 year old quagliarela's

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olamyyde:
From messi's shadow to a 36 year old quagliarela's
You and I know there's 99.9% chance that he will still top that dude grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone mention one player who has improved due to Valvershit's influence, or one innovative thing Valvershit has brought to this club?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Isomerizm:
Can anyone mention one player who has improved due to Valvershit's influence, or one innovative thing Valvershit has brought to this club?
mumu question
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Isomerizm:
Dembele, rakitic and alba. Although alba's improvement could be credited to neymar leaving.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
The hate on valverde is too much. I wasn't a fan of his decisions last season but i think he has improved this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olamyyde:

Dembele, rakitic and alba. Although alba's improvement could be credited to neymar leaving.
Dembele was this good at Dortmund. Rakitic? How?

Alba? A big maybe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Heywhizzy:
mumu question
See how Olamyyde replied me without coming off as uncultured? Learn from him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.