Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569926 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Olamyyde:
For me messi played well...his finishing has been subpar in 2019 tho.

I was willing to give Valverde another chance this season but this is the match that broke the camel's back. How can a normal coach watch suarez playing shit for 90 mins game after game and not bench him.

Valverde is a bastard...malcom had a masterclass vs madrid and he rewards him by benching him.

The fool removed dembele and brought coutinho...did nothing to suarez.

Suarez dey scam barca every match...the guy na yahoo maestro.
Who would say otherwise?

Of course Messi played well, he only failed to score.

He did everything, making runs and creating tons of chances.

Suarez doesn't do anything,

In fact he's become a liability these days;

Doesn't score, doesn't create chances, can't dribble, can't control.........

I thought he was bringing in Coutinho for Suarez sef.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
trash statement
u guys were even lucky to come out with a draw...Lyon to finish the work at camp nou...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2019
valverde is not fit to be a barca coach..
Messi has declined. Messi, Malcom And Dembele is the way forward. Coutinho is a midfielder.
What would be of us in second leg without roberto and semedo.
Someone Should Send A Message To Valverde Or Bartomeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:

u guys were even lucky to come out with a draw...Lyon to finish the work at camp nou...
try get sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2019
forever08:

Messi has declined.
Messi, Malcom And Dembele is the way forward.
Coutinho is a midfielder.

who b d worst Barca coach ever between Gerardo Martino and Ernesto Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2019
ollah2:
So Roberto and Semedo will miss next match. I said it earlier, this fúcking coach hates UCL.

Seriously? No doubt again, Valverde is an incompetent coach. How did he make the error of playing both of them when he knew they were both one card away from suspension??

Who'd play that wing now, and considering the fact that lyon's Mandy is not a walk over..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Joyless:

who b d worst Barca coach ever between Gerardo Martino and Ernesto Valverde
Ev better pass martino by far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Where are the Varverde/Suarez supporters that called cules fake and plastic fans for criticizing their dismal outputs? I hope they are happy with this match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2019
homesteady:

Seriously? No doubt again, Valverde is an incompetent coach. How did he make the error of playing both of them when he knew they were both one card away from suspension??

Who'd play that wing now, and considering the fact that lyon's Mandy is not a walk over..

dembele can play as a makeshift RB

cos I see no other feasible option
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2019
Can someone please go and kidnap Luis Suarez.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Ev better pass martino by far

during Martino time I been stop to dey watch FCB matches............b lyk say I go do same thing 4 valverde tym

my time is precious

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Joyless:

during Martino time I been stop to dey watch FCB matches............b lyk say I go do same thing 4 valverde tym

my time is precious
I know say valverde dey Bleep up o. But i no too blame am sha.

I still believe say we go win treble sha, altbough e go hard

I just hope oga suarez prepares to humbly find a way leave barca after this season; although he is not so bad but he needs leave to create space for the future
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Fear not suarez go del8ver for ucl final. Na him go score our winning goal cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
forever08:

Messi has declined.
Messi, Malcom And Dembele is the way forward.
Coutinho is a midfielder.

declined ke?..my duy is finished..only to be forming goat against the getefe's and elche's of this world..better to ship him off to China,if they will accept..and give room to young bloods like malcom if u guys hope to win UCL any time soon...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Fear not suarez go del8ver for ucl final. Na him go score our winning goal cheesy
God forbid, Barcelona won't even beat Lyon at home if the players and messi in particular don't ignore Suarez in the game.

Since Suarez is the gayyy partner of valverde, the rest players should not pass to him again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Saintsammurai:
God forbid, Barcelona won't even beat Lyon at home if the players and messi in particular don't ignore Suarez in the game.

Since Suarez is the gayyy partner of valverde, the rest players should not pass to him again.
shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2019
ucsquare:

declined ke?..my duy is finished..only to be forming goat against the getefe's and elche's of this world..better to ship him off to China,if they will accept..and give room to young bloods like malcom if u guys hope to win UCL any time soon...

u 're a fool

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
homesteady:

I swear down. The guy is worst than the worst coach in Europe. I can't even play them together in such a scenario but velverde felt it was fine. He waiting until Roberto got carded before substituting him and his dead brain couldn't tell him to remove Semedo In order to have him available for the next match.

Obviously this guy hates UCL. He is a local champion with very limited and low coaching mental cap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Mbappe is far far a better player than this Dembele
so mbappe wasn't in line up when Lyon won psg few weeks ago? To even think some idiots even supported you on this opinion, so your useless hazard wasn't in the lineup when your team got whooped by man city? well ain't surprised though, what sensible words could one have expected from a passionate chelsit fan after that massacre? I'm quite sure you even typed that trash up there from your hospital bed .

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
mrcalcufast:
so mbappe wasn't in line up when Lyon won psg few weeks ago? To even think some idiots even supported you on this opinion, so hazard wasn't in the lineup when your team got whooped by man city? well ain't surprised though, what sensible words could one have expected from a passionate fan after that massacre? guess you even typed that trash up there from your hospital bed .
you too dey vesk grin

take am easy biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
mrcalcufast:
so mbappe wasn't in line up when Lyon won psg few weeks ago? To even think some idiots even supported you on this opinion, so your useless hazard wasn't in the lineup when your team got whooped by man city? well ain't surprised though, what sensible words could one have expected from a passionate chelsit fan after that massacre? I'm quite sure you even typed that trash up there from your hospital bed .
you are even taking that one serious, someone whose club is collecting 13 goals in four matches but his pressing concern is another club in another league champions league progress , forgetting that his club is in the europa league grin ... amputees don dey troll people with legs grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saintsammurai:
kidnap or assassinate?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watching Suarez play yesterday, one would wish you can shoot through the TV screen.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
ollah2:

I swear down. The guy is worst than the worst coach in Europe. I can't even play them together in such a scenario but velverde felt it was fine. He waiting until Roberto got carded before substituting him and his dead brain couldn't tell him to remove Semedo In order to have him available for the next match.

Obviously this guy hates UCL. He is a local champion with very limited and low coaching mental cap
You're stuck with him till 2021. cheesy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Una too funny... I can see guys 'stylishly' side-stepping the fact that Suarez and Messi are best buddies which could be a big influence in why Suarez is rarely dropped. Why not attack your 'god'!? Una too get sense! grin

On another note, if FCB Wissem Ben Yedder might well be the #9 you all need...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wow!

We in for a treat the last week in February.

Three (3) consecutive El Classicos;

1. Saturday 23rd February.
2. Wednesday 26th February.
3. Saturday 2nd March.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
tesppidd:
Wow!
1. Saturday 23rd February. 2. Wednesday 26th February. 3. Saturday 2nd March.
Wednesday is 27th
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
man city and athletico dey ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atletico a defensive team playing wonderful attacking football,,,,

Looooool

Barcelona with the deadliest attacker in Messi dembouz coutinho and Suarez playing wonderful defensive football

Vv is a scam

Juve going home !!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Man city still won.
Pep is a coach.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
tesppidd:
Wow!
1. Saturday 23rd February. 2. Wednesday 26th February. 3. Saturday 2nd March.

without ronaldo its just like a regular derby match sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
cumz:
Atletico a defensive team playing wonderful attacking football,,,,

Looooool

Barcelona with the deadliest attacker in Messi dembouz coutinho and Suarez playing wonderful defensive football

Vv is a scam

Juve going home !!!
oga no dey mis talk, where was the "wonderful attacking football" when Real Madrid beat them last two weeks??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hatakekakashi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.