Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565465 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Isomerizm:
Check the guy's name.

Sometimes we just gast reply so that the narrative won't go far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Isomerizm:
I want Spurs or United, Abeg. Man can't be stressing himself.
or Porto, Porto will be very good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Dembele did nothing more than what Coutinho had already done - which is to score. Forget this your story. On the days Coutinho was poor I did not defend him. Today, he was anything but poor.

obviously u didn't watch d match

d goal was a tap-in , a 5yr old boy would score da
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Joyless:

although there were moments when Messi made poor choices, bt there's Dix confidence dat he'll eventually turn up,
bt coutinho on d other hand

he needs a touch from prophet Elijah
did you watch the match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
IKON360:

HATERS DDIIEE!!! Muahahahahahahah!!!
Bring on anybody dia fada

Stray Dog at it again grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
IKON360:
or Porto, Porto will be very good

Liverpool nor go bad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Joyless:

obviously u didn't watch d match

d goal was a tap-in , a 5yr old boy would score da

LOOOL. You obviously don't know who you are talking to. 5 year old will score tap in yet Aguero missed one yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
FergieRaww:

Stray Dog at it again grin grin grin
worthless toad hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Glad we won even though I was among the doubters. I really wonder why we get destabilized the moment we concede a goal. We just begin to make avoidable mistakes.
I am more happy for NEPA Striker who turned on today. I just want him to be consistent as that's what matters most. Roberto wasn't solid, his wing was the threat vector for Lyon glad they weren't able to convert their chances else the story would have been different
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
calculator123:
Glad we won even though I was among the doubters. I really wonder why we get destabilized the moment we concede a goal. We just begin to make avoidable mistakes.
I am more happy for NEPA Striker who turned on today. I just want him to be consistent as that's what matters most. Roberto wasn't solid, his wing was the threat vector for Lyon glad they weren't able to convert their chances else the story would have been different

They overloaded his wing so I did not blame him. My anger was in the midfield which we lost during the first 15 mins of the 2nd half.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eruditor:

LOOOL. You obviously don't know who you are talking to. 5 year old will score tap in yet Aguero missed one yesterday.
tap ins that are trademarks of Guardiola's teams, tap ins that Madrid sorely need, tap ins that Lukaku, Kane, Ibra, Yakubu, Messi, Suarez, Torres, Ronaldo have all missed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
IKON360:

worthless toad hahahahahaha

See him using words like a kid learning how to troll a classmate cheesy chai! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eruditor:

no need to argue sir after all we both support same team nd av same desire , which is to see FCB lift d trophy

goodnight

#SHALOM#
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
FergieRaww:

See him using words like a kid learning how to troll a classmate cheesy chai! grin grin
oga go and prepare for your 6th JAMB, nobody on this thread is your mate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
IKON360:

tap ins that are trademarks of Guardiola's teams, tap ins that Madrid sorely need, tap ins that Lukaku, Kane, Ibra, Yakubu, Messi, Suarez, Torres, Ronaldo have all missed

People don't realize that tap-ins signify tactics worked. Every coach wants to maximize their chance(s) of scoring by creating as many chances that can be tap-ins.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Joyless:

no need to argue sir after all we both support same team nd av same desire , which is to see FCB lift d trophy

goodnight

#SHALOM#

Stop setting agendas. Love your players and criticize them when needed. Don't just dislike a player and make it your ambition to lampoon him at every turn. That is not consistent with being a true fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
If your tactics is that Messi should dribble 5 players before scoring. You won't be a coach for long. If yours is that Rakitic must score long range goals, it will only be a matter of time before you are fired. That is why cross and nod coaches don't last for long.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
IKON360:

oga go and prepare for your 6th JAMB, nobody on this thread is your mate

Hahahaha cheesy c’mon grow up kid or you start taking lessons in chelsea’s thread on how to troll grin

But come to think of it, you’re definitely a daft student cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ozkar:
it was a tense period, but writing off their chances of winning the UCL because of that? Even after going ahead to add 3 more goals? C'mon man.

Man Utd manages to edge out PSG and some of their fans believe they would win the title.

Barcelona had a dominant game against a team that Man City drew and lost to two matches. However, Barcelona fans think they would definitely get knocked out even after winning 5 - 1, because there were a few tense moments in the game.

You guys think we had a smooth sailing all the previous times we won the UCL?
I just weak for them sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Eruditor:
If your tactics is that Messi should dribble 5 players before scoring. You won't be a coach for long. If yours is that Rakitic must score long range goals, it will only be a matter of time before you are fired. That is why cross and nod coaches don't last for long.
What is Valverde's tactic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Isomerizm:
What is Valverde's tactic?

We won today baba. Make we reason this matter on another day (if we lose).

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Eruditor:

People don't realize that tap-ins signify tactics worked. Every coach wants to maximize their chance(s) of scoring by creating as many chances that can be tap-ins.
exactly, his problem is that Coutinho scored tap in, if Coutinho had missed it, the story would have been very different
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2019
FergieRaww:

Hahahaha cheesy c’mon grow up kid or you start taking lessons in chelsea’s thread on how to troll grin

But come to think of it, you’re definitely a daft student cheesy
ahh he is a student, eiya don't worry, this year is your year... Just put the same effort you use in trolling, you may finally get admission. MAY...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2019
IKON360:

ahh he is a student, eiya don't worry, this year is your year... Just put the same effort you use in trolling, you may finally get admission. MAY...

Okay fine, i understand ... you’re hungry pm me with your details lemme help you okay?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2019
calculator123:
Suarez did very well in the 1st half, he and Coutinho. In fact this is Coutinho's best match in two months. I wish Suarez scored sha, but if he keeps turning performances like this, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2019
I like how everybody is saying VVD is the best defender in the world and ignoring Pique. VVD is very good no doubt but Pique over the past 4 months or so has been very solid and reliable and has been our pillar at the back.Hes up there with VVD but he will not receive much praise cause Messi is in the team and of course,this is la liga not England where the the press who assclick Madrid will not hype him up because he's antimadrid.Hes showed consistency and shrugged off that poor form he had earlier in the season and has taken Lenglet under his wings and has thought him how to defend,something VVD is struggling to do at Liverpool.To me,he's the best defender in the world

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2019
nihilistjnr:

What word is used to describe 2 goals and 2 assists?
4 direct goals involvement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Joyless:

Liverpool nor go bad
U de craze grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2019
tesppidd:
Fuuuck all these players.

They almost made me catch a heart attack.

At 2-0 they started playing casually.

If we play like this game in the QF, we're getting dumped out.

I don't know if it's Valverde that tells them to play conservative after scoring two goals or winning with a two-goal margin. If this is how it's going to be, then we should forget about the UCL.

For a whole 15mins, Lyon were dominating proceedings. If it were to be a superior team, they'd have scored two or three.

Now we're in the quarterfinals. The same quarterfinals we've failed to qualify from for the past 3yrs. TBH I'm still not convinced about anything until we break that quarterfinal jinx and get to the semifinals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2019
mcdreeezy:

I don't know if it's Valverde that tells them to play conservative after scoring two goals or winning with a two-goal margin. If this is how it's going to be, then we should forget about the UCL.

For a whole 15mins, Lyon were dominating proceedings. If it were to be a superior team, they'd have scored two or three.

Now we're in the quarterfinals. The same quarterfinals we've failed to qualify from for the past 3yrs. TBH I'm still not convinced about anything until we break that quarterfinal jinx and get to the semifinals.
doubting Thomases. Name the superior teams that have scored Barcelona 3 goals in 15 mins in the Nou Camp.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Ozkar:
doubting Thomases. Name the superior teams that have scored Barcelona 3 goals in 15 mins in the Nou Camp.
i don't just understand the issue with most cules, barca won 5-1against a Lyon team that mancity couldn't beat both home and away,yet they are wailing like 'dicks that were denied cums 'come to think of it, were they expecting Lyon not to have had any ball possession?.During our copa Del rey semi final at the bernabeu, Madrid had more possession but we still won 3goals to nil,when Manchester United eliminated barca during the 2007/2008 Champions League semi finals, we had more possession of the ball, same happened when Chelsea eliminated us during 2011/2012 ucl semi finals ,we had more of the ball but they progressed.who possession help?some days you've got to win beautifully, some days you just have to make the best of the ugly moments count. just bring home the trophy,lads!
I've always had my GOAT to count on!
Mes que un club!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:11am On Mar 14, 2019
mcdreeezy:

you want us to play like Man city, but we are not Man city, didn't you see that Busquets and Arthur were obviously struggling with Lyon's midfield in the 2nd half? don't you know that our defense always struggles with counters? the way Lyon scored rarely happens, scoring from an aerial ball, but you won't know. This was a DOMINATING display, even under Enrique we played like this, score early, get an advantage and then sit back and hit on counters, why do you think that since the turn of the year we have conceded few goals? You think that Lyon came to play golf so we should have 92% ball possession? Even Man city after some time sit back and start hitting the opposition with well executed counters. Are the players complaining? Why are some of you so pessimistic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.