Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4570657 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Excallibur:
Barcelona and Ajax are looking to form a partnership based on their similar philosophy and style of play...Barca will have the edge on signing their players first and in return will loan young talents to the dutch club...how una see am
If true then its FANTASTIC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
jonsnow92:
Yet scummies everywhere said Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets made Messi... Fools
Most idiots don't know Dani Alves had a far more productive relationship with Messi that those aforementioned.
Dani Alves was easily the best right back in the world for 5 years. Its just that Xavi and Iniesta's work were more obvious. Personally, the most important player in Barca's midfield for the past 11 years is Busquets, Busi helped Xavi, Iniesta and the whole team both Barca and Spain to thrive, yet you almost won't notice him. Xavi left, Busi and Messi thrived, Iniesta left Busi and Messi thrived. Only Rakitic has been able to replicate Busi's contribution to our build up in the past 10 years. Busi was very important
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Lol, what a load of rubbish... how many trophies has he won with spain without xavi and iniesta? no be only most important..

All dis barka bots seff, you guys really need a lingard moonwalk in your respective lives.

time no too far, una go soon get am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
UCL
Ajax ahead of Juventus.
Porto ahead of Liverpool.
Barcelona ahead Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2019
IKON360:

Dani Alves was easily the best right back in the world for 5 years. Its just that Xavi and Iniesta's work were more obvious. Personally, the most important player in Barca's midfield for the past 11 years is Busquets, Busi helped Xavi, Iniesta and the whole team both Barca and Spain to thrive, yet you almost won't notice him. Xavi left, Busi and Messi thrived, Iniesta left Busi and Messi thrived. Only Rakitic has been able to replicate Busi's contribution to our build up in the past 10 years. Busi was very important
actually the context is who is more productive with Messi not who's most important in Barca's midfield. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets were all crucial in their respective roles in that Barca Midfield. Im just trying to erase that fallacy that Xavi, Iniesta made Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Temple1288(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
One player I'd love Barça to buy is Richarlison of Everton.. That guy is just gooooooood!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2019
jonsnow92:
actually the context is who is more productive with Messi not who's most important in Barca's midfield. Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets were all crucial in their respective roles in that Barca Midfield. Im just trying to erase that fallacy that Xavi, Iniesta made Messi.
which fallacy? Which reasonable human being will even mistakenly think in that direction? Xavi and Iniesta were just prevalent when Barca was the most dominating force in Europe, they have gone, Messi is still Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
forever08:
UCL

Ajax ahead of Juventus.

Receive this L in advance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
IKON360:

which fallacy? Which reasonable human being will even mistakenly think in that direction? Xavi and Iniesta were just prevalent when Barca was the most dominating force in Europe, they have gone, Messi is still Messi
of course Messi is still Messi. bulling la liga teams and disappearing in the Champions league. Messi won't win shit with Argentina despite having world class players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please Man utd fans, this thread is only open to fans within the top 4 in their leagues.

Thanks

Management...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Melvyn11:

of course Messi is still Messi. bulling la liga teams and disappearing in the Champions league. Messi won't win shit with Argentina despite having world class players.
normally I won't have dignified you with a response, but do outline 6 "world class" players that have played for Argentina since July last year. Just 6
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
jonsnow92:
they didn't make Messi but Messi learnt a lot from them, Messi was destined to be a great footballer from childhood nobody made him ... except the club that gave him the big opportunity maybe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
Melvyn11:

stale
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Temple1288:
One player I'd love Barça to buy is Richarlison of Everton.. That guy is just gooooooood!
he dey do like glo network, sometimes e go dey sharp, most half especially second half of the season he go disappear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
IKON360:

normally I won't have dignified you with a response, but do outline 6 "world class" players that have played for Argentina since July last year. Just 6
Nigga keep quiet. Argentina has been filled with star studded players since Messi came into the Argentine squad yet has won nothing with them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
melodyogonna:

stale
it's fact. Only barca fans will argue that Argentina is a weaker team than Portugal's lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
IKON360:

melodyogonna:

stale

You guys shouldn't dignify this troll with your response to his overflogged wahala jor. See him grabbing at every straw to be noticed. Bringing one issue after another just to cause another set of wasted pages.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Sommyroy10:
The €120 Barça are charging MUFC fans for Camp Nou is the most expensive ticket in MU's history outside of a final. MUFC will now increase cost of Barça's tickets at OT to €120...and use difference to subsidise ticket prices for travellers to Camp Nou down to £75.
Now because United have increased their ticket price for Barca fans to €120, Barca's board has decided to subsidize the price too for our fans, now our fans will pay 75 too when they go to old trafford while Barca board pays the remaining 45 on each travelling fan.
Very Childish back and forth really, one wonders why Barca Board started the nonsense in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2019
forever08:
UCL

Ajax ahead of Juventus.

grin

Your head dey dia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Melvyn11:

it's fact. Only barca fans will argue that Argentina is a weaker team than Portugal's lol.
Portugal is so weak that they beat France to win euro 2016 without their glory hunter.

Portugal is so weak that they won the confederations cup 2017 bronze match without their glory hunter

Portugal is so weak that they made it to the semi finals of the uefa nations league without their glory hunter.

Continue!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:
I had thought that I'd see;

"NEVER WON A FIFA WORLD CUP" among the memes.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
I had thought that I'd see;

"NEVER WON A FIFA WORLD CUP"

Me sef wonder o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Me sef wonder o
The fool thinks he's smart.

Back in the day, the GOAT debate used to center around the number of ballon dors and FIFA world cups won.
*THE FIFA WORLD CUP!!

But nowadays these fuccking fuckers want to force some miserly continental cup down our throats!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
The fool thinks he's smart.

Back in the day, the GOAT debate used to center around the number of ballon dors and FIFA world cups won.
*THE FIFA WORLD CUP!!

But nowadays these fuccking fuckers want to force some miserly continental cup down our throats!

Why are you abusing me though? I only posted a picture with no comments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Why are you attacking me?
are you loyal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
are you loyal?

Have I done anything to attack your being or sense of worth?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Why are you abusing me though? I only posted a picture with no comments.
you posted a picture.

you didn't have to make a comment.

haven't you heard that pictures are worth a thousand words?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Have I done anything to attack your being or sense of worth?
not referring to you.

but the author of what you posted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
you posted a picture.

you didn't have to make a comment.

haven't you heard that pictures are worth a thousand words?

Okay. So, what words did you deduce I uttered by posting the picture? What are the assumptions you made which informed your decision to say horrible things about me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Leyqute(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
tesppidd:
not referring to you.

but the author of what you posted.

Really?

You quoted my reply of "me sef wonder o" and then proceeded on a blistering attack on my personality, without mentioning the author of the picture whatsoever.

You don't know my stance on the Messi v Ronaldo debate but you're quick to launch missiles at me because you thought I don't support your opinion about the issue.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Leyqute:

Okay. So, what words did you deduce I uttered by posting the picture? What are the assumptions you made which informed your decision to say horrible things about me?
grin

What horrible words did I say na.
You're taking it too seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.