Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566872 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Goodbye second best valverde, we will never forget your performances in Rome and Liverpool and not too long ago against Atlético ..

You’ll forever be remembered as a legend in Madrid sad cry

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2020
hulk616:
Velverde we love you cry cry you will be missed.

Lol

warey guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2020
Yes

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2020
To think that Valverde only lost 2 champions league games for Barcelona,
And lost less than 5 matches in 2 league seasons is something I still don't understand,

Someone's father has lost his job though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2020
The way the Barcelona board handled the entire Valverde situation is embarrassing. But it is what is. Valverde embarrassed us too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Setien: "I remember Cruyff’s Barcelona.

"You played against them, and you spent the whole match running after the ball.

"I said to myself: 'This is what I like. I would like to be in this team, and know why this is happening.’"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Setien: "From then on, I started to make sense of what I had felt throughout life, through my career.

"I started to really watch football. To analyse it. To understand what I felt, and what I wanted to put into practice when I became a coach.

"I wanted the ball."

Tiki Taka is back!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by paradigmshift(m): 1:41am On Jan 14, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Junior Firpo would benefit alot from Setien appointment. EV almost killed ds boy

firpo na yeye player...............
that no be player to even play for barca sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Arthur Melo’s strange case of gonorrhea has miraculously disappeared after Valverde’s dismissal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Meanwhile guys, i just got the best news of 2020.

My loving and darling Barcelona have just sacked valverde as our coach.

Finally my mind is at rest now and i can sleep in peace.

Now we can go back to being the fearless and deadly Barcelona we once were.

Luis Suarez is gone for three months and probably will miss the whole season.

We just sacked our coach. Wow wow wow

Is GOD not a wonderful GOD?

Thank you JESUS for answering of prayers.

JESUS i love you.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA, GOD BLESS BARCELONA CITY AND THE CATALUNA PEOPLE.
I wish USA can intervene so that my people in Barcelona can get independence from Spain. We want independence.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
I wish USA can intervene so that my people in Barcelona can get independence from Spain. We want independence.

Hmm gOD BLESS OSOGBO WEED ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Now I can chant FORCA BARCA!!!.
Quique Setien is here. This is a sweet night, let me go back to sleep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 2:36am On Jan 14, 2020
cumz:
I’m officially not supporting Barcelona again till valverde leaves

Finally!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2020
MorataFC:
That No. 3 should be the No.1
I couldn't forget that day, Suarez almost to tears, every barca fan tensed for late equalizer, I as a Chelsea fan also was rooting for them but alas the most historical record which no top flight league holds(except Asernal) slip away with just only one game remaining. Pathetic!!!
I think the game ended 5:4
That should be my No1 any day anytime
Lol

That day was a sad day.

Left me wondering what EV wanted in life.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2020
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:16am On Jan 14, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Quique Setien built a daring, ultra attacking team with modest Betis! Imagine what he could do with top team like Barcelona. I don't really know why he was sacked at Betis though at the end of last season.
Defensive fragility. Scores like 6-3, 5-0, 4-2, 3-2, 5-3, kept popping up and he was most likely owning the wrong side of the scoreline. He has balls though, few teams with their coach comes out to play Barcelona home and away, trying to outscore them without thinking too much of their defense. He was one.
I felt he tried a philosophy in which he didn't have the adequate or right resources to match. I seriously hope he succeeds at Barcelona. I would love to see those attacking style of his, but he should work on our defense real good cry considering we've been on the downside in that department.

Are we signing any player this transfer window? Read somewhere Todibo closing in on a loan move to Schalke 04, if that is the case, we got to be looking for reinforcements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2020
MorataFC:
That No. 3 should be the No.1
I couldn't forget that day, Suarez almost to tears, every barca fan tensed for late equalizer, I as a Chelsea fan also was rooting for them but alas the most historical record which no top flight league holds(except Asernal) slip away with just only one game remaining. Pathetic!!!
I think the game ended 5:4
That should be my No1 any day anytime

it was a bad day devil drank water, the question I kept asking myself was "y did he rest Messi" Suarez missed a late header to equalize the match, it pained me more than the loss to Roma.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DrXavierCage(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2020
biomustry:
To think that Valverde only lost 2 champions league games for Barcelona,
And lost less than 5 matches in 2 league seasons is something I still don't understand,

Someone's father has lost his job though

Someone's father also got 27 Million Euros as a severance package. He and His children would be alright.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2020
SaintsSamurai:

Wtf is this undecided undecided

What's with USA and Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2020
I really hope Setien will be an upgrade. We can't afford to jump from frying pan to fire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Ikennablue:
I really hope Setien will be an upgrade. We can't afford to jump from frying pan to fire
The issue with him is defence but his attacking tactics is world class. He is the kind of person who doesn’t mind out scoring you, he doesn’t mind beating you 8-4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 14, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

The issue with him is defence but his attacking tactics is world class. He is the kind of person who doesn’t mind out scoring you, he doesn’t mind beating you 8-4
same problem with velverde. Liverpool will be happy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2020
hulk616:
same problem with velverde. Liverpool will be happy grin grin
If Liverpool get liver make them come play us now, them think say na to dey play corner quickly. The table is balanced now, you press us, we press you like breast

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

that's great. But you know our problem is more of defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Ikennablue:
that's great. But you know our problem is more of defense
That’s true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

If Liverpool get liver make them come play us now, them think say na to dey play corner quickly. The table is balanced now, you press us, we press you like breast
grin barcelona are addicted to beating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2020
It will still end in tears

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Can Messi press.. Coach will still go there and kiss Messi's asss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Haemophilia: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2020
Valverde has been sacked, great!

Valverde was used as a pawn this time around, bartomeu the rat is the real rot in barca.

The new bench better play some mad attacking football with balls else bartomeu will be out to rubbish them.

Atleast...I,as a fan,get to see a new barca under a new coach....that is ok for me for now.

I pray the confidence comes back with the fear factor as well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Haemophilia: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
obainojazz:
Can Messi press.. Coach will still go there and kiss Messi's asss

Turn bobby wether e no go press you flat grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Victornezzar:

Wtf is this undecided undecided

What's with USA and Barcelona
Are you a learner?

Real cules that are current knows what i am talking about.

I am not just a fan of Barcelona, we are more than a fan that supports the struggle of the people of Barcelona.
Anything that goes on in Barcelona, affects all honourable Cules worldwide.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Are you a learner?

Real cules that are current knows what i am talking about.

I am not just a fan of Barcelona, we are more than a fan that supports the struggle of the people of Barcelona.
Anything that goes on in Barcelona, affects all honourable Cules worldwide.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA.
k

(1) (2) (3) ... (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) (3842) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.