Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4501372 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:51am On May 29, 2011
hannie:

Congrats to you all . . .

most especially to STEALTHY and AJANLECOCOA . .

It was a deserved win.

There is always a next time to beef y'all, enjoy being champions whilst it lasts.

Thankz Hater . . .  grin

To all ma fellow cules . . . . Congratz!!!
We made them look like a Division 2 team.
We d best 4eva! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2011
Stealthy:

Good one man, good one!

We need to have a Barca Fan Club party

We can make it happen, R u in Gidi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 1:02am On May 29, 2011
Messi joins the elite league of players to have scored in two champions league finals. He joins Raul Gonzalez and Barcelona legend, Samuel Eto'o.
Pep also joins the league of managers to have won two champions league trophies.
Mcleo007:

Did u guys notice that all 3 goals came off Van der sar's left? Nice home work by Pep. He's shown again his pedigree that he's no rooky in the game.

Abi lifting the trophy was such an emotional thing to watch. I almost broke in tears. Good one Culeans, more to go. Messi equals CR7 53 Goals,

For those thinking or scared Pep might leave; y'all got nuffin to panick over. He's staying longer than most thinkin.
Messi's goal tonight > CR's 53 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:11am On May 29, 2011
Gracias, Campiones!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:13am On May 29, 2011
khanye:

We can make it happen, R u in Gidi?

Let's do it. I am available in Gidi till later in June, when I disappear on annual vacation.
We need to party like rock stars. What a season!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2011
@medjai: We r breakin all em records.

@Ajanlekoko: Eyo was planin somefin like this when we won the Sextuple buh somefin happend along the way, send me a mail tru
wink or add me on Facebook
Let's talk about it . . . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ogazi007(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2011
Congratulationz people.we are the best.we have just proved to the whole world that we are far superior than most haters wanted to paint us to be.its been a wonderful season and i will not be dissapointed if Pep decided to leave.he has won 10 trophies in 3 seasons.Forza Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:51am On May 29, 2011
. . . In a moment of irony, Barca celebrate in the sprinkler showers, just like Inter did at the Camp Nou last year grin
Talk about laughing last wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:59am On May 29, 2011
Congrats guys!

The joy of havaing played so well and won so much, in yet so little a time frame, was ineffeble! Sure nobody will ask for more!

I can feel the pain and regrets in Madrid and Mou face. Who does not want to play and win beautifully? It is so irresistable! Never had in the history of football,have a team played so well and win so deservedly!

I will recommend the immediate retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson! It is a shame that his health may fail him sooner than anyone expects. I guess everyone saw how the camera was clever enough to zoom to the viewer's dismay, his terribly shaken hands. I pitied him though. He does not deserve to lose to the same team at the same stage of the competition in the space of two years! He has worked so hard. He deserved a better team.

I do not know if Puyol was happy not to have started. The way he removed his medal and was never really seen to be visibly happy, leaves much to be desired. I guess he may not have coped as much as Mescherano,though he deserved a place starting line.

Villa's fine lobby from 25 yards was exceptional. I knew he will break his duck when he is needed to, at the highest level. Good for him to win his first champions league alongside Afellay, Mescherano, Adriano and co. It was well deserved.

The Punters didn't lie. It was a bet worth taking! Barca does not disappiont!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 7:20am On May 29, 2011
Congrats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2011
Mcleo007:

Did u guys notice that all 3 goals came off Van der sar's left? Nice home work by Pep. He's shown again his pedigree that he's no rooky in the game.

Abi lifting the trophy was such an emotional thing to watch. I almost broke in tears. Good one Culeans, more to go. Messi equals CR7 53 Goals,

For those thinking or scared Pep might leave; y'all got nuffin to panick over. He's staying longer than most thinkin.
Nice observation on the goals.

Allowing Abi to lift the cup says a lot about the club & players - truly more than a club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Let's do it. I am available in Gidi till later in June, when I disappear on annual vacation.
We need to party like rock stars. What a season!

Unfortunately, I'm not in Lag, though I may be around in late June. In any case, you guys can plan once we get a few commited peeps.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2011
Johnpaul88:

Congrats guys!

The joy of havaing played so well and won so much, in yet so little a time frame, was ineffeble! Sure nobody will ask for more!

I can feel the pain and regrets in Madrid and Mou face. Who does not want to play and win beautifully? It is so irresistable! Never had in the history of football,have a team played so well and win so deservedly!

I will recommend the immediate retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson! It is a shame that his health may fail him sooner than anyone expects. I guess everyone saw how the camera was clever enough to zoom to the viewer's dismay, his terribly shaken hands. I pitied him though. He does not deserve to lose to the same team at the same stage of the competition in the space of two years! He has worked so hard. He deserved a better team.

I do not know if Puyol was happy not to have started. The way he removed his medal and was never really seen to be visibly happy, leaves much to be desired. I guess he may not have coped as much as Mescherano,though he deserved a place starting line.

Villa's fine lobby from 25 yards was exceptional. I knew he will break his duck when he is needed to, at the highest level. Good for him to win his first champions league alongside Afellay, Mescherano, Adriano and co. It was well deserved.

The Punters didn't lie. It was a bet worth taking! Barca does not disappiont!

I don't think Puyi showed any form of dismay over his not starting the game. He's a symbol of the club, which he so knows. Besides, this is his 3Rd champions league trophy which shud naturally reduce the anxiety. And of those times in d past, he ws captain. He's aware of his age and that the team needs to start building for next season, whc starts off immediately.
Maschy did a good job (Puyol wud hav done better anyway). Now guys, don't u see we're just more than a club! Something of a cult symbol, Many players left the EPL to Barcelona for the sole sake of winning the UCL and they just end up doing so. Look at Henry(longed for many yrs), Hleb and now Mascherano. Some 2 players as well, though members of the '92 squad. Visca Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by montelik(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2011
What can I say, but well done to you guys. That was a real master class. This is d type of football Abramovich wants but can't buy with all his millions.

While Messi will get most of d attention (and he does deserve it). Xavi is almost d textbook definition of a perfect midfielder, as well footballer. Never losses possession, completes pretty much all his passes and not just sideways and back-passes, but long range passes, diagonals and through balls. D guy never gets crowded out of d match, never looks flustered or under-pressure, play his way out of trouble perfectly, first rate movement and vision. I could go on and on. D guy must be d most efficient and effective central midfielder player over d last 5 years and possibly history. With a midfielder like Xavi, its easy for players like Messi to showcase his obvious skills endlessly and get most of d spotlight.

Congratulations once again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Stealthy(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2011
AjanleKoko:

. . . In a moment of irony, Barca celebrate in the sprinkler showers, just like Inter did at the Camp Nou last year grin
Talk about laughing last wink
Abi o! Same thing I thought when the sprinklers came on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2011
just as in my last comment here.

CONGRATULATIONS for a well deserved victory.

But can you guys do us a favor,
celebrate, as much as you want but can you exclude real madrid from your comments(taunts). The victory in the final was against Man U and not real madrid nor Jose Mourinho.

Once again congratulations.
looking forward to a competitive next season both in laliga,cdr and ucl for all spanish teams.

viva real madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2011
That third goal by villa sent me on a journey of 1 minute madness chai, i dey lick tom tom now my voice don pafuka.vidic,ferdi were both waiting for messi to come inside the box they surely must have watched his videos but he gave them PLAN B. Sir alex is probably in the hospital at the moment una see as him hand dey shake?i was over excited yesterday and for the first time i drank 5 bottles of harp.How i got home i didn't know,thanks to my hall mate who kept saying messi is an antichrist.Barca fans party?Oya nah lets go there bros and fathers in the house. ABI lifted the cup and that minute i went suddenly emotional how the salty liquid came to my eye i didn't know.ALVES na agbero did u see how he was jubilating? Truly this barca club is more than a club,its more of a cult ,even thiago dance samba.Now i know i'm obsessed about Barcelona fc and i'm proud to be.FORZA BARCA ESTA LA VISTA MADRID
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2011
I believe Ibrahimovich would be asking himself several questions right now. Poor him. Left Inter, they won d trophy. Now Barcelona. Such a bad luck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phreakabit(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2011
My Fellow Barcelona Cules I hail all of una.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2011
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2011
and the wankfest continues, pls remember to wipe off ur screens grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by medjai(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2011
montelik:

What can I say, but well done to you guys. That was a real master class. This is d type of football Abramovich wants but can't buy with all his millions.

While Messi will get most of d attention (and he does deserve it). Xavi is almost d textbook definition of a perfect midfielder, as well footballer. Never losses possession, completes pretty much all his passes and not just sideways and back-passes, but long range passes, diagonals and through balls. D guy never gets crowded out of d match, never looks flustered or under-pressure, play his way out of trouble perfectly, first rate movement and vision. I could go on and on. D guy must be d most efficient and effective central midfielder player over d last 5 years and possibly history. With a midfielder like Xavi, its easy for players like Messi to showcase his obvious skills endlessly and get most of d spotlight.

Congratulations once again.
Forget Pirlo, Xavi is the real metronome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:56pm On May 29, 2011
4llerbuntu:

and the wankfest continues, pls remember to wipe off your screens grin grin

See beef. grin

usbcable:

just as in my last comment here.

CONGRATULATIONS for a well deserved victory.

But can you guys do us a favor,
celebrate, as much as you want but can you exclude real madrid from your comments(taunts). The victory in the final was against Man U and not real madrid nor Jose Mourinho.

Once again congratulations.
looking forward to a competitive next season both in laliga,cdr and ucl for all spanish teams.

viva real madrid.

That one go hard o. I just took my Madrid-bashing pill cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 8:34pm On May 29, 2011
It is not necessary to wish Alex Ferguson bad even though Barcelona defeated Manchester in a common football match. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 9:24pm On May 29, 2011
Congrats Cules!! What a mesmerizing performance to clinch our 4th UCL title. I must confess that this performance
has outshone most of the reservations alot of critics/haters have had in store for us for quite some time,mainly:

1: Messi has never scored in England: He did yesterday with a wonderful strike that left VDS thinking the ball
would go right but went left.

2: The Uefa/ref conspiracy_Diving-cheat: The ref was top-notch, a masterclass officiating at its best for such a big occassion. We played against
arguably the 2nd best team in Europe, and there wasnt any form of diving, nor would any1 say the ref was biased against Man-U. With yesterdays game, that conspiracy theory should immediately vamoose off haters cranium.

3: Villa like I told Ajanle came to the party and partied well after suffering a long term goal drought, hes goal against VDS was top class, if that dude
would have stretched farther than he did, he might as well end is carrier with a broken ribs.

All in all, Barca are gonna be paid alot of money, and I sure wasnt side-lined as I went home with 35k in my pocket, 20k aside from 1 client, another 15k aside from the 2nd client. Thank you Barca, thank you cules.

@ Stealthy, nice prediction man, we sure have Barca cules that have that prediction power. Salute to you.
@ cules: If theres any purtay, make a shout out, I reside in gidi.

PS: You guys need to watch the arabic commentary on the first youtube video, you'll laff your guts out. tongue grin

http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/matches/the-goals-fc-barcelona-3-1-manchester-united/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:17am On May 30, 2011
Funny thing, English media.
Last week we were condemned as cheats, now we are the best thing since sliced bread grin

And what is it with the Messi issue?

Some years back it was, he never scored against English teams. Now it is, he had never scored in England. Soon it will be, he has never scored a hat trick against an English side
Gone are the days when people used to just play football and not leave it to the press. Thanks to English media, all that has changed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2011
Thank God that i didn't make any mistake choosing and supporting the best club in the world right now with the best fans, cute cutie and nice atmosphere.

I love Barca and i love Insurance of Benin too.

I love football and I love the Nigerian league too (hmm maybe excluding the rubbish they are known for)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2011
@All Barcelona fans.
Congratulations are in due order.
Una too much,abeg.
I doff my hat to you for drilling us for the better part of 90 minutes.
You are definitely worthy winners (although none of you are agreeing we were gracious in defeat and did not resort to dirty tactics grin). . .
Congratulations once again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2011
StarBoard:

@All Barcelona fans.
Congratulations are in due order.
Una too much,abeg.
I doff my hat to you for drilling us for the better part of 90 minutes.
You are definitely worthy winners (although none of you are agreeing we were gracious in defeat and did not resort to dirty tactics grin). . .
Congratulations once again

Check my post on the United thread.

Thanx for the congratulatory message.

PS: Seems we are playing united again during the pre-season matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 30, 2011
@eyoniggar,
I'll check,been talking to one Arsenal fan on another thread.They simply don't get it.
As per the pre-season,I think it's a tour of Asia.
We already know who will win! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.