Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4503142 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) ... (6146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2020
calculator123:

Fluke.

Just leave the guy, when they lose tomorrow, them go begin blame Setien again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

They are all hypocrite when their useless goat did this all of them hide for their cages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Techiekingee(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

They are all hypocrite when their useless goat did this all of them hide for their cages
Why does everyone here speak with hate and not reasoning ...
If Messi had done this in the penalty box, it's very certain that VAR would review it if in anyway it impedes the opponent's chances of scoring...but dis was done on the touchline and was seen as a mistake...u probably dint even see d match....

On the contrary, Ramos did this in the penalty box....I didn't watch the match.....but If in anyway the ball was coming towards the guy, then it should av bin a penalty

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2020
�️ — Javier Tebas (La Liga president) on VAR: "We have to improve it, we cannot be oblivious to the controversy. We’re seeing big errors and it’s getting involved in too many plays." https:///nmQEszLPtY

See dem.......It’s so obvious they wand Madrid to win the league

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

Griezmann did not step on his leg, they showed enough replays of that goal yesterday. They didn't even focus on him stepping on the leg because it didn't happen, they only focused on if it was an own goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
Like I said in a previous post, a 120 million player does not have the option to fail. I'm happy that the Coach actually made all 3 forwards to click so good.

Like I also said previously, Setién should use this remaining la liga games to try out more things in preparation for Champions league and next season, because I doubt there will be pre season games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:
lol, you didn't watch the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
homesteady:

Griezmann did not step on his leg, they showed enough replays of that goal yesterday. They didn't even focus on him stepping on the leg because it didn't happen, they only focused on if it was an own goal.

Sommyroy10:
lol, you didn't watch the match.

Apply all these explanations to Ramos' incident too..thanks

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm only correcting your Griezmann post, what concern me and Ramos? Na today we don dey see am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

Ramos stepped on the guy's leg now, was that ever a debate?

The debate was if it was a Penalty or not.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barca - Napoli to be played at the Camp Nou.

Come to think of it we can really win this champions league ooh.

No away matches.

cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
tesppidd:

No away matches.

cool cool cool

Make we no whine ourselves, Na Villarreal we play with yesterday no be Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
khingTony:

Make we no whine ourselves, Na Villarreal we play with yesterday no be Bayern Munich.
Ehen!??

Bayern Munich nor dey lose?

Abi you think say La Liga na Serie A or Bundesliga wey one person dey win 9 straight tiltes ni??

Yes Bayern are stronger than us ATM,

But the UCL will be a single knock out match,

Anything can happen..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
tesppidd:

No away matches.

cool cool cool

Ddippset... how do you see our UCL chances? not really bothered about Madrid winning the liga.. but we must not go trophyless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Taguchi:

Ddippset... how do you see our UCL chances? not really bothered about Madrid winning the liga.. but we must not go trophyless
If we elìminate Napoli we go into the tournament proper in Lisbon.

Only foe I fear is Bayern Munich. But we can beat them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
My Barcelona brother deceiving hisself here as usual grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
tesppidd:
If we elìminate Napoli we go into the tournament proper in Lisbon.

Only foe I fear is Bayern Munich. But we can beat them.

Yes Bayern is the favourite... but then if city eliminate Madrid then they are up there with Bayern IMO

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
Taguchi:

Yes Bayern is the favourite... but then if city eliminate Madrid then they are up there with Bayern IMO
We would need some good fortune.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
We should just try and see if we can get some momentum and win the rest of the matches remaining. We will go into the UCL with some confidence. Bayern will have lost some momentum by then since their league have already finished. It will be difficult to predict in what way their form might swing.

This would mean teams like
PSG,
City (they won first leg),
Atlanta,
Bayern,
Atletico,
Leipzieg,
Lyon(probably)
and of course Barca, should we dispatch Napoli, will proceed to compete in Lisbon.

Barca should be able to beat all of these teams in a one-off game. Suddenly, only three matches stands in our way to UCL clinch. Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. But with the way the team dispatched Villareal yesterday effortlessly, it is obvious that we still have a team to beat anyone. Now, we are licking our lips on the prospect of the things that could come. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
please, who knows where I can download or stream yesterday's match
thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Barcelona scored their 9000th goal yesterday. Lionel Messi has scored 7% of them shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2020
I like how most of you here are already writing real Madrid out of the UCL cos we lost the first leg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2020
pu7pl3:
I like how most of you here are already writing real Madrid out of the UCL cos we lost the first leg grin grin

That's how they're always quick to write off their opponents for the past 2 seasons after beating them in their first leg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2020
FergieRaww:

That's how they're always quick to write off their opponents for the past 2 seasons after beating them in their first leg grin

you are right...I think it's now a thing of habit grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2020
biomustry:
Barcelona scored their 9000th goal yesterday. Lionel Messi has scored 7% of them shocked
Goals by competitions

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2020
Argue with your keyboards grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2020
biomustry:
Argue with your keyboards grin
Stats doesn't say the whole story tho cheesy
Shey make I break am down?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

The way you and Fergie day carry una sef ehn.

However, except you don't want to tell yourself the truth, you and I know it'd be difficult for you guys to overturn the deficit from Man City. The likely chances of winning is just about 70-30 or should I say 60/40. Understandably, football can be cunning but then, your chances of qualification are slim, not very slim though.

That said, I think you need to check and see the post that the guy that actually talked about UCL qualification, it wasn't overly a specific post... He actually highlighted it based on what he felt was seemingly obvious, . He even sidelined Juventus.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Sommyroy10:
Stats doesn't say the whole story tho cheesy
Shey make I break am down?

Leave oko iyawo alone jhor. Him no really get say Neymar na Machine that year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2020
FirstbornWds:

The way you and Fergie day carry una sef ehn.

However, except you don't want to tell yourself the truth, you and I know it'd be difficult for you guys to overturn the deficit from Man City. The likely chances of winning is just about 70-30 or should I say 60/40. Understandably, football can be cunning but then, your chances of qualification are slim, not very slim though.

That said, I think you need to check and see the post that the guy that actually talked about UCL qualification, it wasn't overly a specific post... He actually highlighted it based on what he felt was seemingly obvious, . He even sidelined Juventus.

the way me and Fergie dey carry ourselves?
grin
okay

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2020
pu7pl3:

Wait, are you still "writing Madrid in"? grin grin
You guys are barely struggling to win and you think you can overturn the scores at Etihad?

Let me give you a clue, go and watch Man City Vs liverpool, that is what will happen to you guys. You people will try to attack because you need to score, then Man City will destroy the foundation of your defense with Counter attacks.

Ramos will not even be playing the match. It's not like he is the ultimate defender that is supposed to help out, but his extra ginger would have helped the team morale a little bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) ... (6146) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.