Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4556432 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) ... (6170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2020
haymekus:

Where you see me dey make mouth, e be like you no fit read
see painment cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2020
pu7pl3:
I wish Hulk 616 was here today grin grin
me too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2020
TLona1:
We should have just lost to Napoli

from Motivational speakers to Wailers ]wetin musa no go see for barka thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2020
It's 8:02am. Good morning Barça fans.
I just read an interview about Goretzka saying he enjoyed humiliating Messi and Barça.
Also read one last night of Muller saying this match was different from Germany hammering Brazil because they dominated Barça.
These German players are brutal on and off the pitch. No spirit of sportsmanship at all.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

While I agree that every other player, excluding Messi, must be sold, if I were Messi I would not be convinced into staying. This club is wasting his last years.
Dont be suprise to see a shocking announcement from lionel messi today or next week, "leaving Barcelona to inter milan or man city" this month. I personally is mentally prepared for Messi's departure. I am still and will forever remain of fan of Barcelona but i have already decided to buy the complete JERSEYS of either inter milan or Man city this month. "E GET WHY"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2020
TLona1:
We should have just lost to Napoli

Shebi I was telling some people that that 3-1 win of Napoli was a fluke. Had it been we played that match away or at a neutral ground, Napoli would have equalised the 3 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2020
It was shameful watching barca play like that. This is easily our worst defeat in all of history. More than half of the players that featured yesterday have no business in that team, they have outlived their usefulness.

Pique, Lenglet: The first is old and past his prime and while the other is is damn too slow to play modern football.

Jordi Alba: This one offers nothing defensively and and can do nothing to stop a counter attack.

Busquets: defensive midfielder should serve as a buffer, to neutalize attacks before it becomes too dangerous. Having a more than 30 year old slow man in that position will expose the defensive line to frequent attacks.

Vidal: sorry cules, I don't know what that guy's doing in Barca. Some argue that he's supposed to bring some physicality into the team, but that only works if you have 3 or more physical players, just one won't have any effect on the game. What he has done since his arrival is to make needless fouls, besides he offers no creativity which is the first duty of a midfielder.

Suarez: Past his prime, he will not improve.

Semedo: That guy should leave, he was never good.

Griezman: Dear cules, this guy will play nothing at Barca even if we hire Pep as coach. He hardly shows any trait of a barcelona kind of player, he is an exact opposite.

All these players shouldn't even be playing in europe, their kinds are in the MLS, Quatar, China and even Japan, where old, tired legs are appreciated.

The coach: That man always looks clueless. What do you make of a coach who speaks to his players by proxy( through Sarabria). No sane coach lets his assistant do the talking when he's present, reason why assistant coaches seem to remain permanently quiet. Even worse, he's a damn coward with no balls. He won't succeed anywhere.

Bartomeu, Abidal, and rest of board members hired a coward like themselves. Barto should do more than making apologies, he is probably our worst president in 20 years he should resign and Abidal should follow him, he's just being Bartomeu's puppet all this while - making needles transfers.

Messi: This game was beyond his power like every other game where magic is needed from nit just one man, I won't blame him. However he should sometimes bark at his boys to to stop disgracing themselves. He should stop looking dejected whenever we're loosing.

This defeat is not even as painful as Roma or Liverpool but it's more shameful.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Barca good morning cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2020
CuteMercury:
Dont be suprise to see a shocking announcement from lionel messi today or next week, "leaving Barcelona to inter milan or man city" this month. I personally is mentally prepared for Messi's departure. I am still and will forever remain of fan of Barcelona but i have already decided to buy the complete JERSEYS of either inter milan or Man city this month. "E GET WHY"
He should go to Manchester City. He cannot continue carrying the weight of all of Barcelona.

Even Neymar has Mbappe in France.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2020
I happy like madt.

i have not even checked our thread till now
this is where the shit is

grin
LordAdamX:
Me I won't troll.

E pain me for una. Chai!

Good night all!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Shame no go allow postdigger show face. If na Chelsea matter na, e go don carry shovel and hoe dey do excavation with the ginjah of 5 kai-kai drunk abokkis.

But no wahala, we dey here.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Hamid7:
It was shameful watching barca play like that. This is easily our worst defeat in all of history. More than half of the players that featured yesterday have no business in that team, they have outlived their usefulness.

Pique, Lenglet: The first is old and past his prime and while the other is is damn too slow to play modern football.

Jordi Alba: This one offers nothing defensively and and can do nothing to stop a counter attack.

Busquets: defensive midfielder should serve as a buffer, to neutalize attacks before it becomes too dangerous. Having a more than 30 year old slow man in that position will expose the defensive line to frequent attacks.

Vidal: sorry cules, I don't know what that guy's doing in Barca. Some argue that he's supposed to bring some physicality into the team, but that only works if you have 3 or more physical players, just one won't have any effect on the game. What he has done since his arrival is to make needless fouls, besides he offers no creativity which is the first duty of a midfielder.

Griezman: Dear cules, this guy will play nothing at Barca even if we hire Pep as coach. He hardly shows any trait of a barcelona kind of player, he is an exact opposite.

All these players shouldn't even be playing in europe, their kinds are in the MLS, Quatar, China and even Japan, where old, tired legs are appreciated.

The coach: That man always looks clueless. What do you make of a coach who speaks to his players by proxy( through Sarabria). No sane coach lets his assistant do the talking when he's present, reason why assistant coaches seem to remain permanently quiet. Even worse, he's a damn coward with no balls. He won't succeed anywhere.

Bartomeu, Abidal, and rest of board members hired a coward like themselves. Barto should do more than making apologies, he is probably our worst president in 20 years he should resign and Abidal should follow him, he's just being Bartomeu's puppet all this while - making needles transfers.

Messi: This game was beyond his power like every other game where magic is needed from nit just one man, I won't blame him. However he should sometimes bark at his boys to to stop disgracing themselves. He should stop looking dejected whenever we're loosing.

this is why Barca we never make it,.. You criticise all barca players but neglect to criticise Messi the old and worn out man..

Messi has pass his prime nothing much..

Allow him go and build another from la masia or buy youngster and nurture him or else if you bring in another young players they will also depend on Messi that his era is gone.

You're insulting Semedo that many of your fans use to praise as one of the best.,that's to show you are bais and Messi fans nothing much...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:
I happy like madt.

i have not even checked our thread till now
this is where the shit is

grin
lolz, neimar, TLona1 and the rest don dey wail since last night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Semedo spent the first ten minutes playing for Barcelona,and then spent the remaining minutes playing against Barca ffs. grin grin

I don't understand how somebody can go from a great to terrible player just in one match. grin grin The Nigga started so well and ended so badly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Hamid7:

The interpretation I have of last night is that it there was a first leg and we won by 5-0 we would still have crashed out.

shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Lana1:
grin grin

"UCL is coming to Camp Nou next year."
It is sure coming says a midget

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
TalabiAudu:
I said it Barca was a disaster waiting to happen.

It's all there from the beginning of the season.

They can't play fairly against a decent team talkless top team.

Messi cannot perform against anyone not in the likes of Eibar or Mallorca, we told them, they said we were trolls.

Now disgrace of the century don happen.

Messi is done
This is the beginning of a very long long Woe of Barcelona FC.

If you are a Madrid fan, Smile...

The fools were laughing at Real Madrid and Ronaldo.
They never knew what was going to HIT them them HARD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

The fools were laughing at Real Madrid and Ronaldo.
They never knew what was going to HIT them them HARD
Are we comparing quarter finals or second round matches.

Because last I checked; both Ronaldo and Real Madrid did not make the quarter finals.

They crashed out in the second round?

Are you smoking something USBcable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2020
The bitter truth is that the presence of Lionel Messi is hurting Barcelona. IT is time for this marriage to break. Let messi leave Barcelona for both his sake and that of the club. unlike contrary opinions, Messi leaving Barcelona will do Barcelona more good than harm. The reason Bayern took it personal was because of the presence of Messi in the squad and how he alone can decide the match, statements like that provokes rival players and they vow to eat Barca raw when they meet. Barcelona would not have lost by 8 goals if Messi was not on the pitch. "IT is a phychological thing people wont understand. IT happens not only in football but in life in general. for example. "USA VS CHINA" "BROCK NESNA VS THE UNDERTAKER" "NIGERIA VS SOUTH AFRICA"

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
The interpretation I have of last night is that it there was a first leg and we won by 5-0 we would still have crashed out.

shocked
Definitely
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Are we comparing quarter finals or second round matches.

Because last I checked; both Ronaldo and Real Madrid did not make the quarter finals.

They crashed out in the second round?

Are you smoking something USBcable.

Actually no. I am not.
That question should be directed at the rest of you having motivational week about beating Bayern.

by the way for years to come the 8-2 loss will always be a talking point like the 4-0 loss to Liverpool (Corner taken quickly) and the 3-0 loss to Roma (Manola the greek god)

Cc nikeball

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

He should go to Manchester City. He cannot continue carrying the weight of all of Barcelona.

Even Neymar has Mbappe in France.
Lionel Messi's departure will greatly benefit Barcelona. The only way we can get back our identity back is if Lionel messi and all the old players leave Barcelona and then xavi and puyol should step in and take control of the new players. pause for a moment and think of xavi coaching dejong and puiq. damm mehnn they will grow to become demi gods in the midfield. i want Barcelona to be the youngest team squad next season. We have the young talents. MESSI and all the old ones should leave.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TechDaddy(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Griezman ti wole

Oshey! La remontada

Remontada ko, Atarudo ni. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2020
usbcable:

Actually no. I am not.
That question should be directed at the rest of you having motivational week about beating Bayern.

by the way for years to come the 8-2 loss will always be a talking point like the 4-0 loss to Liverpool (Corner taken quickly) and the 3-0 loss to Roma (Manola the greek god)

Cc nikeball
You have deviated now.

That is not what you said that I responded to.

You were actually talking about Real and Ronaldo in case you forgot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TechDaddy(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Remontadaaaaaaàaa?

Bros, how far? Hope you slept well last night. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2020
weedtaker:
Ishi ewu grin [img]https:///media/8-14-2020/C2u_ZH.gif[/img]

gotta use this
shit is DEEEEEEEEP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Hamid7(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
this is why Barca we never make it,.. You criticise all barca players but neglect to criticise Messi the old and worn out man..

Messi has pass his prime nothing much..

Allow him go and build another from la masia or buy youngster and nurture him or else if you bring in another young players they will also depend on Messi that his era is gone.

You're insulting Semedo that many of your fans use to praise as one of the best.,that's to show you are bais and Messi fans nothing much...
Messi is past his prime, no doubt but he still has some football left in him. Having Messi around doesn't equal depending on him. The next coach should have the courage not to depend on Messi.
Samedo tried, but he's still not good for Barca. Aside yesterday, what genuine impact does semedo have in any of our matches?
Messi should slowly be faded out. For all, he has done we shouldn't treat him like trash, we are not Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Usbcable, party no dey tire you sad sad Na lost, we lost. We no kee any person cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by postdigger(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
pkasso:
Shame no go allow postdigger show face. If na Chelsea matter na, e go don carry shovel and hoe dey do excavation with the ginjah of 5 kai-kai drunk abokkis.

But no wahala, we dey here.

Are you really pained about my activities on the Chelsea thread?

Bros if Bayern like let them trash me 15-0 I'll still keep on digging. If it pains u eat shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
And Coutinho we spent a lot of money to sign, no even pity a desolate, dejected looking Barca. He entered when the scoreline was still a respectable 5-2 but the guy proceeded to give 2 goals and an assist. Very wicked!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Krasid:
It's 8:02am. Good morning Barça fans.
I just read an interview about Goretzka saying he enjoyed humiliating Messi and Barça.
Also read one last night of Muller saying this match was different from Germany hammering Brazil because they dominated Barça.
This German players are brutal on and off the pitch. No spirit of sportsmanship at all.
Bayern entered that pitch with 11 Ivan Dragos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by postdigger(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Tbh y'all don't deserve to be in the Ucl next year.this team needs to start from scratch to avoid more disgraceful matches like this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) ... (6170) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.