Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568455 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

small truth and fight done dey hungry this alkalic ddipshit...what's new?
This man do you have work at all?

You spend half of your time logging in, and the other half logging out.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Jodera:
oga calm down. Your body too dey hot. Ahn ahn!

Anybody wey criticise your view on football, na automatically Ronaldo fan boy? Na wa oo.

By the way, my post wasn't even directed to you sef, since we've understood
and came to an agreement ystdy. Why you come attacking me again, just because you see messi on my post, na only you understand.
Like I said, I wasn't referring to you, so please just relax Sir
On the Ronaldo comment I was not referring to you.

I was making a general example because I know that some of them could even give up their lives to see Ronaldo won the world cup.

So it wasn't directed at you.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2021
ddippset:
This man do you have work at all?

You spend half of your time logging in, and the other half logging out.

you literally live eat and sleep here, rest

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

you literally live eat and sleep here, rest
You live all your time here.
And then on your thread you live on borrowed time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
ddippset:
You live all your time here.
And then on your thread you live on borrowed time.

borrowed time?

[img]https://c./e5SXFKkK43sAAAAM/nick-young-question-marks.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2021
ddippset:
On the Ronaldo comment I was not referring to you.

I was making a general example because I know that some of them could even give up their lives to see Ronaldo won the world cup.

So it wasn't directed at you.
oh... You quoted me that's why

But anyways, no problem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Wow this Haaland and mpabbe's upcoming rivalry is really being pushed on social media Well what I know is that both won't play in the same team for the nearest possible future If mbappe finally secures his Madrid move there's a slight possibility Haaland might also move to Barcelona if he decides to come to Spain Laporta said something like that It's just a speculation though

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

He learnt it from ddipshit... Firstborn and Tlona were like that too before they changed

Grammernazinis and Kilishi guy are the new stooges
Which stooge angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Wow this Haaland and mpabbe's upcoming rivalry is really being pushed on social media Well what I know is that both won't play in the same team for the nearest possible future If mbappe finally secures his Madrid move there's a slight possibility Haaland might also move to Barcelona if he decides to come to Spain Laporta said something like that It's just a speculation though
They asked about Halaand, this was the response,
Joan Laporta (Presidential candidate): "Haaland? If we have to improve the team, I have the cards ready to play them." [via @Elwood_White]
Laporta: "I've all the cards ready to face all situations. Barça fans can trust that the club will once again be sustainable."

Full interview, I think.
Joan Laporta (Presidential candidate): "Haaland? If we have to improve the team, I have the cards ready to play them." [via @Elwood_White]
Laporta: "I've all the cards ready to face all situations. Barça fans can trust that the club will once again be sustainable."
Laporta: "I spoke to Piqué after the loss against PSG. He transferred his spirit, extendable to the entire squad."
Laporta: "I remain determined to convince Messi to continue at Barça. Within our possibilities, competing against clubs that can pay him much more, I will try to convince him to continue and help us build the Barça of the future."
Laporta: "We will go to Paris calmly and to maintain our dignity. But we should have an atmosphere of a comeback, even if this time it's more difficult. We've done it before."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Sommyroy10:
They asked about Halaand, this was the response,

Full interview, I think.
Laporta: "I spoke to Piqué after the loss against PSG. He transferred his spirit, extendable to the entire squad."
Laporta: "I remain determined to convince Messi to continue at Barça. Within our possibilities, competing against clubs that can pay him much more, I will try to convince him to continue and help us build the Barça of the future."
Laporta: "We will go to Paris calmly and to maintain our dignity. But we should have an atmosphere of a comeback, even if this time it's more difficult. We've done it before."
I want to see the miracle he would work though but let's not forget Barcelona's greatest seasons were from him before Sandro Rosell and mostly Bartomumu destroyed the club As for Haaland I still maintain they won't play in the same club If mbappe moves to England (media saying Liverpool) He might be poached by one of the Manchester clubs Spain probably the rival side The upcoming goats are primed to take over the mantle from the present ones That's life You can't be young forever But how come no one's talking about Ansu Fati? That guy would be trouble too even if he leaves Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
I like Haaland more than Mbappe. Haaland is natural goal scorer but Mbappe speedster might not favor Barcelona who plays mostly against team that park bus. He will excel more against teams dt play on the counter. The way Haaland scores goals with finesse, is a joy to behold.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
grammarnazi12:

After how many years?

Dembele is not good enough.

His many poor decisions outweigh his sparse contributions.
He is good enough
Talent dey
But baba no carry the football for head..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
brandon180:

He is good enough
Talent dey
But baba no carry the football for head..
He is not good enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Afam4eva:
I was kinda anticipating this scoreline. If we cannot keep clean sheets against the likes of Granada and Bilbao, is it now PSG that won't score? This Barca team will concede against Akwa United. Saying the defense line is pathetic is an understatement. After watching this match, you would think PSG are that good. No, Barca were just very bad, especially defensively.

If the Barca board must salvage anything from this team, let them by 4 brand new established and young defenders to fill the center back, right wing, left wing as well as the defensive midfield position because the players currently occupying those positions are finished. I don't want to ever see Umiti don a Barca jersey again. If he was in this match, it would have been 8-1. Pique, Lenglet and Busquets are also past their prime.

The midfield is also a cause for worry. How is it that a player like Messi can hardly get an assist from the so called midfielders. That's why we need midfielders or wingers that can take on defenders. Messi can't do it alone.

W�����W!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZBLtH0Wno
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jodera:
How you miss the word "descent" in order to pass your point is what I don't understand.

A German citizen of Polish descent has the right to support which ever or both of the two countries cos he's affiliated to both.

How you support Argentina over Nigeria when you're not a descent or citizen of Argentina is ... Mehn!!!!

And how you even turn around saying those criticising your decision is just a way of "rubbishing messi greatness" is just so damn laughable

They rather Messi be happy than them having their own joy. Messi's joy is their joy.
awon oponu messi

what a life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jodera:
oga calm down. Your body too dey hot. Ahn ahn!

Anybody wey criticise your view on football, na automatically Ronaldo fan boy? Na wa oo.

By the way, my post wasn't even directed to you sef, since we've understood
and came to an agreement ystdy. Why you come attacking me again, just because you see messi on my post, na only you understand.
Like I said, I wasn't referring to you, so please just relax Sir

bros if you mention Messi in a Man Utd thread dude gonna come for your neck.

he has a alert system on NL for the word Messi.

He is a nairaland version of those BBN stans of Mercy, Tacha, Laycon etc.

Make Barcelona scatter no concern am as long as Messi is happy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Afam4eva:
I was kinda anticipating this scoreline. If we cannot keep clean sheets against the likes of Granada and Bilbao, is it now PSG that won't score? This Barca team will concede against Akwa United. Saying the defense line is pathetic is an understatement. After watching this match, you would think PSG are that good. No, Barca were just very bad, especially defensively.

If the Barca board must salvage anything from this team, let them by 4 brand new established and young defenders to fill the center back, right wing, left wing as well as the defensive midfield position because the players currently occupying those positions are finished. I don't want to ever see Umiti don a Barca jersey again. If he was in this match, it would have been 8-1. Pique, Lenglet and Busquets are also past their prime.

The midfield is also a cause for worry. How is it that a player like Messi can hardly get an assist from the so called midfielders. That's why we need midfielders or wingers that can take on defenders. Messi can't do it alone.

ÅMƎÅ=Ɲ=!!!!!�����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmCGrgnPYU
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
usbcable:

bros if you mention Messi in a Man Utd thread dude gonna come for your neck.

he has a alert system on NL for the word Messi.

He is a nairaland version of those BBN stans of Mercy, Tacha, Laycon etc.

Make Barcelona scatter no concern am as long as Messi is happy.
Messi asslickers are insane cheesy cheesy. Barca the club they claim to support just got trash at home but the first thing some idiots were writing here was wishing Messi ran away cheesy. They are so deep in Messi ass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
stevemims:
Nigerians with weird mentality. Isn't it the same way you guys prefer to support Madrid over Enyimba? It's all about choice and preferences. If your country ain't playing good football, you can easily support any nation of your choice. Who patriotism help for sports? You see German citizens who are of Croat and Polish descent supporting where they're originally from over a country that gives them welfare. Different strokes for different folks. You guys should quit trying so hard to rubbish Messi's greatness.
This is a Very stupid and Foolish post. Supporting Argentina because of one Fraud over your own country. Boko haram suppose locate you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Afam4eva:

Arrant Nonsense of a post. Barca don't lack personal in defense, Midfield or attack. Typical barcabot

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very soon they will tell us Villarreal, Athletico Madrid and Sevilla have better squads than Barca. Imagine the nonsense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Progenix: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sommyroy10:

Kilishihunter:

I want to see the miracle he would work though but let's not forget Barcelona's greatest seasons were from him before Sandro Rosell and mostly Bartomumu destroyed the club As for Haaland I still maintain they won't play in the same club If mbappe moves to England (media saying Liverpool) He might be poached by one of the Manchester clubs Spain probably the rival side The upcoming goats are primed to take over the mantle from the present ones That's life You can't be young forever But how come no one's talking about Ansu Fati? That guy would be trouble too even if he leaves Barca

Some things which most Barca fans seems to forget or are ignorant of is that a significant chunk of the Barca debt is also Laporta's DEBT. About €450 million of the €489m we're to pay in the short term(within this year and the next) are loans from Laporta era which was borrowed for projects by the club. Either for players wages, running of club or for player purchase.

Those loans were long/medium term loans and has matured, which means repayment is due now. That's part of the accumulated debt of over €700m we're to pay in the next 2 yrs.
It's kinda funny that it's Laporta's time again to try and clean up what he started. grin

While Laporta looks and is the favourable candidate for the job since he's done it in a time of crisis before and is an already experienced hand; I don't feel too comfortable with his continuous comments of keeping Messi. Whether we like it or not this man is leaving, if not end of this season, he's moving or retiring in the next or the one after. We don't seem to be adequately preparing for Messi's absence.

That's why I like Victor Font's project Si Al Futur (yes to the Future). He's not hell bent on keeping Messi and is more focused on the future and La Masia and he's a businessman. Which makes it all the more attractive for him to be President. The people in his clout are also strategic people from different walks of life and expertise; he's got a very varied members of his team.

I'd prefer Victor Font for these reasons:

1. He's a different person and brings something unique to the table. Him not being an inner caucus of the previous presidents or board members makes it an added bonus.

2. He knows business. And can bring his acumen in helping Barca negotiate juicy deals or even some bargains or steal. Can't we see the Bayern mangt. and acquisitions. Very good players at much less price. Their player valuation and scouting ecosystem is Paradise. Even their salary structure and wages is very enviable.

3. A more focused player acquisition programme. If we must get a player outside of the proven la masia, with Font it's sure to be a player we truly need. Not buys which are questionable or risky gambles, also at a very favourable price. Not these annoying cut throat prices, dumb deals and wages Bartomeu Era was known for.

4. Font being a radical and knows what he wants and his people is a plus. We need something different. I think we need someone who can truly take us to the future and adapt to it. Not one who's stuck with old glory or stuck with the past or what was. Having such person can make it easier for our team to change doctrine or adapt it for the future. Eg. Our Tiki Taka system can undergo some tweak and doctrine. We've seen that focusing solely on that style don't work always these days. Also one lacking omission in our doctrine— physicality and Big Built players. We can also adapt our play to stop that error prone playing-from-the-back and also adapt quick transition and counterattack in our plays.

MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Progenix: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Neymar1095:
Very soon they will tell us Villarreal, Athletico Madrid and Sevilla have better squads than Barca. Imagine the nonsense cheesy
Bros no offense, but can you pipe down on the constant wailing.

It's becoming comical these days. Fine it might be trolling and it might be enjoyable and exciting but man it's becoming ludicrous. How many days Barca don chop beating and you're still here crying more than the bereaved.

No be everything wey person see, e dey talk.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Progenix:

It's becoming comical these days. Fine it might be trolling and it might be enjoyable and exciting but man it's becoming ludicrous. How many days Barca don chop beating and you're still here crying more than the bereaved.

That one na woman blood dey him body.

Miserable!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Progenix:

Are you done crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2021
grammarnazi12:
Prediction:
Barcelona: 3 PSG: 0
It's the audacity for me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
A40:
It's the audacity for me
You just woke up?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Levante should just hold on to this score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
homesteady:
Levante should just hold on to this score.
Waooh they did better than hold on to the score. cool shocked grin

They won 2 - 0 !

The league is suddenly wide open again. If we win our next two games, we would be 3 pts away from the top.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Levante keeper shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Waooh they did better than hold on to the score. cool shocked grin

They won 2 - 0 !

The league is suddenly wide open again. If we win our next two games, we would be 3 pts away from the top.

Barca will win their next 2 games which is ahainst cadiz and elche at campnou

(1) (2) (3) ... (4406) (4407) (4408) (4409) (4410) (4411) (4412) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.