Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568932 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 22, 2021
TalabiAudu:

Lol.

Should have quoted me since before them score naa.

I'm in pains, not because Madrid won't win the title, but because I don plan to troll this thread to stupor.

Kai angry angry

gringrin more tears fam
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
Suarez Suarez Suarez... cool

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:28pm On May 22, 2021
Barca is the mugu of the transfer market.

Sent Suarez at 33 claiming he is finished.
Only for him to win the title for their rival.

Now they are about to buy a finished 33 year old Aguero to replace Suarez

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2021
Watching my beloved Barca cheesy cheesy grin

This is where things happening.

Everyone with their fights wink We're fighting to finish 3rd.

We need to keep this up, boyz wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2021
TalabiAudu:

Now they are about to buy finished 33 year old finished Aguero to replace Suarez

grin grin

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin...We sent him there on a mission

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:32pm On May 22, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? grin...We sent him there on a mission

On a mission to ensure Barca never wins the league.

Nice mission cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2021
Barca fans should stop pretending as if they are happy for Suarez. Deep down I know they are sad for selling him.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:37pm On May 22, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

gringrin more tears fam

I'm going with my L now.

I'm coming back in the UCL against your world baldest Pap Fraudiola
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
Krasid:
Barca fans should stop pretending as if they are happy for Suarez. Deep down I know they are sad for selling him.

grin grin grin

Luis Suarez siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
Krasid:

I am happy for suarez bros

We will still fail to win Laliga with Suarez as far as we have that shitty defence

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:39pm On May 22, 2021
TalabiAudu:

Now they are about to buy finished 33 year old finished Aguero to replace Suarez

grin grin
Suarez didn't tell Barca not to fix their defence and koeman to mess up in the later stages

But wait first your club's men lost the FA cup 24hrs later your club's women were beaten like a thief in the champions league final, and now your second team is on the the verge of losing the league on the last day of the season and ending up trophyless Bros don't you think you need deliverance like dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2021
What a finish from Grezimann!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2021
This should seal our 3rd place finish! smiley wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:44pm On May 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Suarez didn't tell Barca not to fix their defence and koeman to mess up in the later stages

But wait first your club's men lost the FA cup 24hrs later your club's women were beaten like a thief in the champions league final, and now your second team is on the the verge of losing the league on the last day of the season and ending up trophyless Bros don't you think you need deliverance like dis

If you can cope from the the scenario of when Barca team went to eat last supper of failure from Pessi's house to celebrate winning the league.

What's this one I can't cope from?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2021
Are you not entertained?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2021
How?? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
This has to be the best la liga title race since 2014, real Madrid don dey lead

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:51pm On May 22, 2021
Lana1:
Are you not entertained?

Lol.

Barkabots are the one taking this L in silence and smiling.

At least Madrid fought till the end.
Everything was going well till the team went to the food of failure dished by the ewure himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:52pm On May 22, 2021
And Atletico are the winners of this years la liga
Suarez I apologise for my comments about you earlier in the season Congrats

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations Atletico Madrid!

Suarez for Ballon d'or angry sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

shocked shocked

I thought it was for Messi.

After all the goals he scored against Elche...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 6:55pm On May 22, 2021
OMG LUSSSISIIIITTTTTOOOOOOOOO. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
Congratulations Real Madrid for winning a dramatic double!!

H2H win against Barcelona and Atletico cheesy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
TalabiAudu:

Lol.

Barkabots are the one taking this L in silence and smiling.

At least Madrid fought till the end.
Everything was going well till the team went to the food of failure dished by the ewure himself grin
From Chelsea to Madrid Double L
Devvy44 I never see you since ooooh E choke

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 6:59pm On May 22, 2021
See the squad without Messi FFS.

Safe to say the reason Barca started being talked about winning the league was because Messi improved in form.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
devvy44:

Devvy show quick Them wan present Ramos with the 'We beat Barca home and away intergalactic trophy'

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Krasid:

The tears,I love it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2021
Wahala for werewolves this season oo....atleast with all out woes we were not allergic to Silver.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:02pm On May 22, 2021
What a very interesting and competitive La Liga season 2020/21.

All of the 3 big teams won trophies!

Athletico - Spanish La Liga Trophy.
Barcelona - Spanish King's Cup Trophy.
Real Madrid - "We Beat Barca" Trophy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 22, 2021
BykeLaByke:
See the squad without Messi FFS.

Safe to say the reason Barca started being talked about winning the league was because Messi improved in form.

Haq haq haq

E go red for barka next season, we go see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:06pm On May 22, 2021
Moura7:
Wahala for werewolves this season oo....atleast with all out woes we were not allergic to Silver.
Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4543) (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.