Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571296 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:

This was must have been edited.

Xavi was poor at some point but wasn't bailed out by Iniesta.

Ibime, someone claimed Debroslink lied to us. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
This Depay plays every inch like Neymar.

1 goal and 2 assists today.

We Cules are rubbing our palms in anticipation of what to come from him.

Laporta should just do well and move on deadwoods like Braithwaite, Dembele and Trincao from that attack and sign one more striker preferably Isak.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
This Depay plays every inch like Neymar.

1 goal and 2 assists today.

We Cules are rubbing our palms in anticipation of what to come from him.

Laporta should just do well and move on deadwoods like Braithwaite, Dembele and Trincao from that attack and sign one more striker preferably Isak.
Griezmann was scoring goals left and right. Until he joined Barcelona and starting passing to messi.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
Griezmann was scoring goals left and right. Until he joined Barcelona and starting passing to messi.
You must be telling yourself how intelligent you are right?

Messi has passed more balls to Griezman than Griezman has passed to Messi.

Wanna bet?

As a matter of fact no attacker ever signed by Barca has passed more balls to Messi than Messi to him.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
ddippset:
Messi has passed more balls to Griezman than Griezman has passed to Messi.

Wanna bet fool?
Griezmann has passed more potential scoring chances to messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
Griezmann has passed more potential scoring chances to messi
Stop guessing.

Messi has passed more scoring chances to the entire attackers at Barca than they have cumulatively passed to him.

Your era of spreading falsehood is over.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
I don't cry like you. If I get banned, I will always come back stronger, faster and smarter.
Taa, you that LAMENT every day when you get banned. To the extent you'll be crying and pointing fingers on who you suspect caused your ban.

You that still lamented to me a day or two, saying pu7pl3 kept mute in your ban. grin grin

This guy na Premium WAILER. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheHulk616:

New this, New that

We know how they all end up

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
ddippset:
Why are you turning this forum into a circus?

You give me toomuch credit, I can't turn something into what it already is sir

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheHulk616:

He will join Barca and turn to Dorime grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are these ones back here or did they come to check whether their head is correct?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
pu7pl3:

He will join Barca and turn to Dorime grin grin
Dorime' kee you dia!!!

You no know say that song na specifically for hulk them write am for. grin grin the guy na TRUE Dorime'. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Di Maria justifying his inclusion from the start with an assist, I just hope this wizard doesn't get injured, Nice chip from papu Gomez, Lautaro sitting on the bench in place of Aguero should ignite him, I still believe he can bang in the goals

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Just see how they chalked off that second goal for offside This referee is high on purple's drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:58am On Jun 22, 2021
FT. At this stage Argentina should top this group since Uruguay and Chile drew, why the referee and VAR cancelled that second goal is what I don't know, but I won't lie the performance was mostly flat, probably the change of formation and this Paraguay too came with their mumu jambody
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:
FT. At this stage Argentina should top this group since Uruguay and Chile drew, why the referee and VAR cancelled that second goal is what I don't know, but I won't lie the performance was mostly flat, probably the change of formation and this Paraguay too came with their mumu jambody
I still don't understand how qualification to the next round is done.
But at this stage, i believe Argentina has already qualified right?

Messi should rest from their last match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2021
CuteMercury:
I still don't understand how qualification to the next round is done.
But at this stage, i believe Argentina has already qualified right?

Messi should rest from their last match.
Argentina has qualified but need to seal top spot to avoid Brazil or Colombia in the next round.

Since the invited countries didn't show up, the top 4 from each group goes through to QF.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
Argentina has qualified but need to seal top spot to avoid Brazil or Colombia in the next round.

Since the invited countries didn't show up, the top 4 from each group goes through to QF.
Thanks for the explanation.
Yes indeed, they need to avoid Brazil and Columbia.
This Argentine team are very weak in second half.
Even if they lead by 5 3 Goals In the first half, teams like Brazil can still come From behind and win them 4 goals to three.

I don't understand why their second half is like that, right from when they lost the world cup to Germany.

All their glorious Chances was in first half, abi Na JUJU?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
Stop guessing.

Messi has passed more scoring chances to the entire attackers at Barca than they have cumulatively passed to him.

Your era of spreading falsehood is over.
So you saying Messi won the tackles and was able to pass to them attackers… or this your claim is as a result of Barca players always passing to him?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:20am On Jun 22, 2021
obainojazz:
So you saying Messi won the tackles and was able to pass to them attackers… or this your claim is as a result of Barca players always passing to him?
I think we are basically comparing among the attackers...

You wouldn't need any more explanation if you have seen a typical Messi heat map.

Messi is the one who mostly drops deep to get the ball, away from where he's supposed to play; especially when his midfied is fucccking up.

Go find a typical Messi heat map and you could understand why Messi gets the ball more than any other attacker; then he starts to distribute it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2021
CuteMercury:
Thanks for the explanation.
Yes indeed, they need to avoid Brazil and Columbia.
This Argentine team are very weak in second half.
Even if they lead by 5 3 Goals In the first half, teams like Brazil can still come From behind and win them 4 goals to three.

I don't understand why their second half is like that, right from when they lost the world cup to Germany.

All their glorious Chances was in first half, abi Na JUJU?
I still don't like how the coach continues to ring chances to the team...

I doubt if he has ever used the same starting eleven consecutively since he was appointed.

He ought to have a starting 11 already. Most big teams do.
It is very important for stability and coordination.

He should stick with the midfield combo of Guido, Lo Celso and De Paul.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

You give me toomuch credit, I can't turn something into what it already is sir
how's this possible when you're singlehandedly responsible for 95 percent of all the clownish memes here?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
how's this possible when you're singlehandedly responsible for 95 percent of all the clownish memes here?
grin
GOAT Ronaldo influence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
grin

The clownish memes are a reaction to your more clownish comments and opinions grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Just see how they chalked off that second goal for offside This referee is high on purple's drugs

imagine...I didn't even know I produced drugs cool

I'm awesome

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

The clownish memes are a reaction to your more clownish comments and opinions grin
You probably have made more posts on this 'clownish thread' than on your own thread.

What does that make you?
grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
GOAT Ronaldo influence
how?

Singlehandedly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'm awesome

He actually meant you take the same medications...grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
ddippset:
You probably have made more posts on a 'clownish thread' than on your own thread.

What does that make you?
grin

someone that likes attending a circus...I find clowns amusing

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'm awesome
He actually means that you injest the same kind of hard drugs.

Semantics my friend!
Semantics!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

He actually meant you take the same medications...grin
ddippset:
He actually means that you injest the same kind of hard drugs.

Semantics my friend!
Semantics!!
I know what he meant bruh grin grin

I'm awesome cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:04am On Jun 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

someone that likes attending a circus...
that's most likely a clown right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.