Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502426 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You don fess me post am, na that Uruguay game funny me pass Chile own grin
the
devvy44:

You don start to dey insult abi?

If I start my own una firstborn go Dey drop paragraphs of lamentations
the mumu man doesn't know that ordinary Paraguay can thrash 45 of the 55 teams in Europe.

He think say na Lithuania Abi azerbijan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
devvy44:

You don start to dey insult abi?

If I start my own una firstborn go Dey drop paragraphs of lamentations
which insult?

Those your primary school yarns?

Stfu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
If to say cboy dey train for freekicks the same way him dey train for penalties maybe, Oga devvy, purple ugwu leaf and low budget Bruce banner for don use atomic bomb scatter this thread by now cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2021
If you like win 1000 International trophies. Nothing can ever match or beat this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2021
International trophies - Team's effort.

Ballon d'or, Golden Shoe, Playmaker awards, WC Golden ball, Most goal involvement - The player's effort.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Happy 34th birthday, King Lionel Messi, The Gentle Giant

Messi's 10 Assists Record in football :

✅ Most assists in football history.

✅ Most assists in club football.

✅ Most assists in league.

✅ Most assists in World Cup.

✅ Most assists in Copa America.

✅ Most assists in International Football. (52)

✅ Most Assists in domestic tournaments.

✅ Most assists in El-Clasico.

✅ Most assists in a Calendar Year.

✅ Most assists for Barcelona & Argentina.

Most times winner *"Best Playmaker Awards"*

Most European Shoes won

Should we call King Lionel Messi, a GoalMachine or AssistMachine❓

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by blueAgent(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
TLona1:

Most European Shoes won

Abeg tell them.
One plays for the team, while the other waits in the box for TAP in.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
All hail King Leo...

Some wish they can achieve this feat of GOAT status. When they try to go the extra mile to do it, they get chased out of the team that gave them all they ever wanted.

Levels

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2021
blueAgent:

Abeg tell them.
One plays for the team, while the other waits in the box for TAP in.

Lmao...the small goat just dey nutmeg himself yesterday, couldn’t control the ball, made kimpembe (whom rashford been wan kee with dribble) prime Maldini...grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2021
Rio Ferdinand has revealed Cristiano Ronaldo's competitive streak still burns as brightly as ever before, after telling Gary Lineker that his former team-mate is not happy to hear himself considered beneath Lionel Messi.

BBC pundit Lineker has made no secret of his preference for Messi over Ronaldo in the age-old football debate, and frequently references the Barcelona man as the greatest player of all time.

Ronaldo, however, still takes this very personally.

It's a great example and he uses negativity as fuel. You (Lineker) say Messi is the better out of the two. He will text me saying 'why has he said that?'

'It's his competitive nature and you need that to be the best.'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ronaldo no go kill me

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2021
jonsnow92:
Rio Ferdinand has revealed Cristiano Ronaldo's competitive streak still burns as brightly as ever before, after telling Gary Lineker that his former team-mate is not happy to hear himself considered beneath Lionel Messi.

BBC pundit Lineker has made no secret of his preference for Messi over Ronaldo in the age-old football debate, and frequently references the Barcelona man as the greatest player of all time.

Ronaldo, however, still takes this very personally.

It's a great example and he uses negativity as fuel. You (Lineker) say Messi is the better out of the two. He will text me saying 'why has he said that?'

'It's his competitive nature and you need that to be the best.'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ronaldo no go kill me

Inferiority complex... Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Instead make some people Start dey do fasting for this new COPA America, na Cboy them dey pursue upandan

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2021
Instead make some people Start dey do fasting for this new season so them go see spoon carry at last, na barca them dey pursue upandan

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Instead make some people Start dey do fasting for this new season so them go see spoon carry at last, na barca them dey pursue upandan

You are wicked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Baba Thiago

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Which is you best UCL goal scored by the GOAT?

https://www.facebook.com/154040584642412/posts/4894271047285985/?app=fbl

Mine is in that order directly.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Azurevermillion: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Argument no dey tire you guys ni? Messi is a genius but Ronaldo is good and so hardworking. Know that and made peace with it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Who remembers this commentary?

"And Here's Messi.... Away from 2,3, 4...... And he scores..... Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!!! How good is he? A mere supernatural goal from Lionel Messi. He has wriggled and tiptoed his way to the gates of Wembley Stadium. He's just brilliant. Best Player in the world, unmatched."

Cc: TLona1

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Here he goes again, Here he goes again.... Away from 2,3, 4...... And he scores..... How good is he?

The one against Bilbao right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh... I made a mistake with that.

Let me edit.. Let me know if you remember.
TLona1:

The one against Bilbao right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

"And Here's Messi.... Away from 2,3, 4...... And he scores..... Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!!! How good is he? A mere supernatural goal from Lionel Messi. He has wriggled and tiptoed his way to the gates of Wembley Stadium. He's just brilliant. Best Player in the world, unmatched."

Against Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Happy birthday. cool

You're silently wicked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Against Madrid?

2011, precisely!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Cc: TLona1

grin

Against Madrid at the Santiago BernaLeo.

What a nightmare Madrid had that night...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
TheHulk616:

Too much story, where are xavi and iniesta balon dors?
Balon dor/fifa world best player award is the greatest award for a player. So if xavi and iniesta dont have it. They should not be compared to GOAT modric. That's a fact.
that also means never compare Mr pendu with the real GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Thereddevil: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
TLona1:

Most European Shoes won

You forgot to add "most man of the match award winner"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I need one of you to pray hard for that to happen grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's public knowledge that Fraudssi won't sign for another league especially when there's no Eibar to statspad against.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Eibar-Man

A professional footballer from Argentina who is popular for statpadding goals against lower table teams. He goes to Europe with a bottle in his hand, gets eliminated, cries and returns to Spain and lashes out at Eibar.

Context: I needed 13 goals for this game in my betslip. Lucky for me, Eibar-Man just came on.

Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Eibar-Man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Eibar-Man

A professional footballer from Argentina who is popular for statpadding goals against lower table teams. He goes to Europe with a bottle in his hand, gets eliminated, cries and returns to Spain and lashes out at Eibar.

Context: I needed 13 goals for this game in my betslip. Lucky for me, Eibar-Man just came on.

See this one moniker like indian movie.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Eibar-Man

Wtf is this bro grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./HRHOoTuKzs0AAAAM/spit-up-laughing.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4605) (4606) (4607) (4608) (4609) (4610) (4611) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.