Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566831 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cr7 had 5 goals in the group of death

We no hear word
Useless group with own goals and penalties backed with draw
Clowns safely dispatched to their village
More like group of the dead undecided

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Messi fans giving him a Balon D’Or shout each time a player with a better season crashes out of the Euros is the most embarrassing thing ever

What will they now shout when he crashes out of the Copa

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josskute(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:
Messi fans giving him a Balon D’Or shout each time a player with a better season crashes out of the Euros is the most embarrassing thing ever

Rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:

Allow us to worry about that
In the meantime your 2 "GOATS dey villa

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Josskute:
Rest abeg

Lol. Even him is taryad of himself

You know I even wonder who he's referring to having a better season.

Is it the trophyless lot that didn't win a single spoon with a striker that couldn't average 25 goals this season(not like he has ever done it tho), and went ahead to chase away their LEGENDARY defender?
Or

A player that almost literally dragged his team to Europa spot, if not Pirlo's quick intervention to bench him from playing the final game of the season and had to rely on one other team's inability to win her last game?

I wonder who he is referring to "better season player."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Josskute:
Rest abeg

Is it the trophyless lot that didn't win a single spoon with a striker that couldn't average 25 goals this season(not like he has ever done it tho), and went ahead to chase away their LEGENDARY defender?
Or

A player that almost literally dragged his team to Europa spot, if not Pirlo's quick intervention to bench him from playing the final game of the season and had to rely on one other team's inability to win her last game?

I wonder who he is referring to "better season players."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:

I hope say penaldo no follow for your better season list undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Omoh.... Be like say everything Madrid don sign path with "No cross RO16"

Belgium still day sha...

Please... I thought they said they had Sniper? Abi e no day active service again?
Abeg who be sniper sef?? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Only God know wetin Messi do this guy former club grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Abeg who be sniper sef?? undecided
Kroos

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bolivia FIFA ranking: 81st

Lol, Messi managed to score two goals against them (one pk) and suddenly his fans are now so loud, praising the fraud.
But when Ronaldo scores a brace against 37th placed Hungary, they become a “farmers nation”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
So because you score Bolivia now we no go hear word? But when your husband catch up with you (Brazil), we go begin hear Lamentations abi... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:
Bolivia FIFA ranking: 81st

Lol, Messi managed to score two goals against them (one pk) and suddenly his fans are now so loud, praising the fraud.
But when Ronaldo scores a brace against 37th placed Hungary, they become a “farmers nation”
Penalty no dey the brace too grin Btw why you no put the country rank (Lithuania) penaldo get highest goals against? Ok make I help you wink

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Junior firpo looks certain to leave for Leeds United, Fabrizio Romano has confirmed the deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Junior firpo looks certain to leave for Leeds United, Fabrizio Romano has confirmed the deal
Good riddance. grin Hopefully the club can earn some decent amount and cut their losses after yet another Bartomeu wasted investment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Yet another victim of abattoirlona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Which player has been the best individually, since the start of the year?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Moura7:
Which player has been the best individually, since the start of the year?

SCAMPAY ofcourse

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:

Yet another victim of abattoirlona

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
jpmoriarti:
This Depay plays every inch like Neymar.

1 goal and 2 assists today.

We Cules are rubbing our palms in anticipation of what to come from him.

Laporta should just do well and move on deadwoods like Braithwaite, Dembele and Trincao from that attack and sign one more striker preferably Isak.

ddippset:
If what is happening at this euros is anything to go by, Depay is a classic signing.
shocked

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Someone said that Vinicius is better than Depay grin

Well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:

Well....

I see the pains in your eyes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Neimarjr:

I see the pains in your eyes

I see the flops in your team

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Or

I wonder who he is referring to "better season players."

Cules, I just saw something on google today and its surprising to me.

"Barcelona vs Real Madrid Head To Head: Record And Results 2021. After 279th meeting between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Barca have won 115 games while Real Madrid have managed 100 wins for themselves and the other 63 ended as draws".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
devvy44:

Well....
rest bro

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Comparing FINISHCURSE to Depay is an insult.. He should be in the same sentence as Trincao

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Oldboss:

rest bro

Them day rub this coke thing for somebody face well well o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Can we take a moment of silence for poor Belgium?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Comparing FINISHCURSE to Depay is an insult.. He should be in the same sentence as Trincao
Lmao

local man is fed up of bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2021
So Messi is currently unemployed..

(1) (2) (3) ... (4627) (4628) (4629) (4630) (4631) (4632) (4633) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.