Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4554468 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) ... (6169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

which one? I don't know what's fake and what's real here o grin grin cheesy

Fake “likes” with alt accounts

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin

We are just beginning
jpmoriarti:
OfficalDJ, I am tired of you. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
devvy44:

Firstbornwds is a perennial scammer, we obviously know and an albino gay retard obviously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Today is Saturday oga. Or are your slaves also working on Saturday? What kinda slavery is that?
oh, I hire remotely, so they choose when and when they want to work
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2021
who's watching our match and were our kit design done pro-bono
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
devvy44:

Tbh I no dey even reason all those ones grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abeg who get better link of this match? Stuttgart bs Barcelona

Hesgoal just dey fvvk up. Even Live Football app. undecided angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
pu7pl3:

Tbh I no dey even reason all those ones grin

Weyrey, i know say you know what I mean.

Make we sha dey play dvmb. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Alright. But failure to do that would mean that you are not only a basta.rd but a glorified slowpoke.

Just imagine that the renowned NL scammer Fidelix Ukwanyi, the Calabar miscreant is tryna threaten.

How you paid Kadafs the PayPal funds you charged back? If them born you well, go meet am if e no pluck your eyes commot.

Now back to English, I know you are leaning a thing or two from the grammar construction. I repeat again, Dont mention...

That's how stars do
this smelly mouth moro.n must be confusing me with someone else grin

My name is Tunde Kuti, and doesn't even have any correlation with anyone named Fidelix

Who is kadafs? And why the Bleep will I care about his existence?
Your 1mb brain must be malfunctioning and will definitely be resetted when you're apprehended on Monday alongside your kleptomanic family...
It's a family trade isn't it? Sad sad times for the anini ravaged family...

NOTE, your mother's latrine of a vag.ina is still stinking to this thread...
Everyone wear your nose masks grin

Eeew

What a dirty witch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
Abi na my network. angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
What a goal from Depay!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
Depay Golazo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What a goal from Depay!!!!!
do you have a TV at home? Or you're using a transistor radio grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
abduleez1:
Abeg who get better link of this match? Stuttgart bs Barcelona

Hesgoal just dey fvvk up. Even Live Football app. undecided angry
https://en.sportplus.live/football/club-friendly/2357922/

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you? Run an organisation? Leemao
I'm batman � then

Big dreamer grin

Your life must be hard off of nairaland, because that's where you face reality and struggle garri and groundnut with your fellow broke juveniles.

Your mother is wanted by the FBI for birthing a nuisance like firstbornwds, and she'd pay for her crimes by killing you herself
What a waste cheesy

Your mother is not wanted. She's actually being chased out. The last place she was seen was in an asylum, but she was chased away when she tried seducing a mentally deranged man. To her, you were already dead the very day you started your manwhoring business. She doesn't expect you to do her anything except refer old pervs looking to satisfy their fantasies with a deity Bleep.er.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
Excallibur:
who's watching our match and were our kit design done pro-bono

Leave our kits. Nike don use us catch cruise. Barcelona Tv is airing it sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Leave our kits. Nike don use us catch cruise. Barcelona Tv is airing it sha
To dey talk about the kit again and again go just dey give person pain grin, I'm def going for the purple kit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Your mother is not wanted. She's actually being chased out. The last place she was seen was in an asylum, but she was chased away when she tried seducing a mentally deranged man. To her, you were already dead the very day you started your manwhoring business. She doesn't expect you to do her anything except refer old pervs looking to satisfy their fantasies with a deity Bleep.er.
you're still dropping weak Incoherent lines at a poor attempt to Diss me??

Your father must have tied a head tie on his nose when digging that rotten bottomless pit your mother calls a V.agina...
Poor old man... No wonder he died prematurely...
The smell triggered a hormonal imbalance... Plus he was a kai kai drunkard....
What a family grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
do you have a TV at home? Or you're using a transistor radio grin
Lmaooo Guy no be everyone be loud mouthed like you. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Lmaooo Guy no be everyone be loud mouthed like you. grin cheesy
grin grin

I back my pride with FACTSSSS, unlike that broke gay moronic jejune firstbornwds... More like first born foooool grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
2 - 0

Yusuf Demir!

Again another beautiful twist from Depay!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you're still dropping weak Incoherent lines at a poor attempt to Diss me??

Your father must have tied a head tie on his nose when digging that rotten bottomless pit your mother calls a V.agina...
Poor old man... No wonder he died prematurely...
The smell triggered a hormonal imbalance... Plus he was a kai kai drunkard....
What a family grin

Lol, see this person that cannot even get creative to use words despite claiming to be a writer tryna abuse my use of grammar and sentence. Why not try countering it if you can or do you think it's above your grade? I know it is tho

So one of your dads was also a drunk? slowpoke, you really have a hard future ahead of you cos you gotta fulfil them all.

I am suggesting it again; why not try to end it all? You won't be missed. If your thinking of the LovePeddler that birthed, you can as well take her along to drown, she'll appreciate you better when you get to the underworld for helping to end the misery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Demir makes it two
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
2 - 0

Yusuf Demir!

Again another beautiful twist from Depay!!
Jim begin doesn't commentate via radio clown grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin grin

I back my pride with FACTSSSS, unlike that broke gay moronic jejune firstbornwds... More like first born foooool grin
You are just chest beating nigga. Learn from firstbornwds. He is rich but he is not showing off like you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2021
OfficialDJ:
grin grin

Facts? With what? Changing the price of your vehicles or borrowing to show?

If there has ever been need for me to show you anything, I would have. My fight with you is your fraudulent nature not battling who's richer. If that was the case, I would have flooded here with pictures. But why should I? Nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Demir makes it two

Abeg, you sure say na just loan we loan this guy? That boy is pretty good... Yes, I know it's just p.season but gosh, the flow is quite entertaining.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OfficialDJ: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
You are just chest beating nigga. Learn from firstbornwds. He is rich but he is not showing off like you.
Firstbornwds rich? If I were a Muslim, you'd be beheaded for this blasphemy grin

I offered to give him 500,000 here, live and direct if he shows me his account balance.. He can blur the sensitive parts if he's scared of his father... But he can't grin

Because the foooool doesn't even have up to 50k in his account...

What a blasphemy... Rich and firstbornwds can never be used in the same sentence.....
Abomination
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
Depay looks natural. Hope it continues when the season starts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) ... (6169) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.