Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4570677 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
losprince:
This changes nothing!

Barka had shots on target grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Just imagine the panic sub done by a man that calls himself a coach.

Isn't this man ashamed of himself? He should just resign.
Who should have been subbed in? There is no one else on the bench!!!!

Even though you bring the best of coaches, they'll struggle with this team. There is no forwards. No fullback. Even Granada had a better bench than almighty FC Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Conman survives grin grin

Araujo if no be say I love you, I for don kneel down swear for you....

There are better replacements in Europe, to the person asking who’d replace “conman”.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bantamx: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
Barcelona that will play 2:2 is what you played straight wining it is well oo

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheHulk616:
grin

The guy might be an idiot but he is better than Valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Honestly, Barca will go trophy-less this season and following season (s) if nothing changes... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
ddippset:
Two of you should better let your brains assume jurisdiction in your skulls!!

Ronaldo met a Juve team that had won 7 straight league titles and was a regular UCL semi finalist.

He relegated them to a team struggling to win Serie A and losing UCL games to minnows like Ajax and Lyon.

And then to add insult upon injury, he left them unceremoniously without giving them any time to plan ahead for his departure, leaving them in sixes and sevens this season, hence their very poor and unprecedented league position.

Ronaldo completely destroyed Juve..

Surely the Juve bosses would be regretting the day they ever signed him.

You mean same way Messi left without giving them time to plan ahead for his departure, leaving them in... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sorry to say but this barca team is DEAD

I'm waiting for the burial
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Barcelona may not qualify for next season's UCL! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Who should have been subbed in? There is no one else on the bench!!!!

Even though you bring the best of coaches, they'll struggle with this team. There are no forwards. No fullback. Even Granada had a better bench than almighty FC Barcelona.

Give Enrique this team and come back here to tell me that there's no player on the bench.

I've seen coaches play without a proper forward and still play with tactics that might not overly win games but show you that there's a fight for better things to come.

Koeman is just too clueless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
So barka can attack?

Few days ago they sat back to defend 0-2 at the camp nou, but as they saw Granada they knew how to attack

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

That boy is too daring to be part of Koeman's plans. Pique should do quick and bench him.

I swear.
He just singlehandedly fought for Koeman's head. Weyrey wan still do assist. angry

Araujo, na two weeks injury go knack you. Just enough time to get rid of this redhead pleb. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
chusks:

You mean same way Messi left without giving them time to plan ahead for his departure, leaving them in... undecided

Do you think deepshit have a brain?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Karleb:

The guy might be an idiot but he is better than Valverde.

OGBENI shut the fvvk up.... angry

Valverde is a god in comparison to Kowman. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CallmeGideon: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
How can a whole Barca play 55 crosses in a match? When they are not Stoke city or Burnley. How has the mighty fallen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ekuke no see 10-man turkey team today

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Granada players are very foolish
Swears.....

Very useless players. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Give Enrique this team and come back here to tell me that there's no player on the bench.

I've seen coaches play without a proper forward and still play with tactics that might not overly win games but show you that there's a fight for better things to come.

Koeman is just too clueless.
Don't bring Enrique on as some kind of a football genius. He had his moments yes but he had way better team than this set of players. Enrique's Spain also struggle a lot against teams that park the bus. Go check his qualifiers. Why is Spain crying for a striker in Euro when Enrique could have weaved his magic wand and all games will be won effortlessly

This Barca squad is the worst in over 20 years. Any coach will struggle with this team. Simple as that. Koeman will be sacked soon and another will take over while the mediocre team remains.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
#koeman in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Don't bring Enrique on as some kind of a football genius. He had his moments yes but he had way better team than this set of players. Enrique's Spain also struggle a lot against teams that park the bus. Go check his qualifiers. Why is Spain crying for a striker in Euro when Enrique could have weaved his magic wand and all games will be won effortlessly

This Barca squad is the worst in over 20 years. Any coach will struggle with this team. Simple as that. Koeman will be sacked soon and another will take over while the mediocre team remains.

As it stands, I don't care but I'm pretty sure we can't make a worse mistake than Koeman, except of course we bring back Setien.

Spain didn't have a proper striker but they still had a way to break through defenses from the midfield and flanks. This cow of a coach managed the greatest player of all time and had to wait on wonders to just win copa.

Jn the ranking of coaches, Enrique is a god that Koeman would have to worship everyday of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear.
He just singlehandedly fought for Koeman's head. Weyrey wan still do assist. angry

Araujo, na two weeks injury go knack you. Just enough time to get rid of this redhead pleb. angry
How can you wish Araujo injury and also for Barca to lose That's way to much na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
With Messi, Barcelona were still league favourites.

But now, even Copa del Rey is extremely uncertain!

Yet if we say Messi has been the saviour, someone will say Barca had lost competitiveness even with Messi.

E go shock una but no be me sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
what a shame we only rely on crosses

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

As it stands, I don't care but I'm pretty sure we can't make a worse mistake than Koeman, except of course we bring back Setien.

Spain didn't have a proper striker but they still had a way to break through defenses from the midfield and flanks. This cow of a coach managed the greatest player of all time and had to wait on wonders to just win copa.

Jn the ranking of coaches, Enrique is a god that Koeman would have to worship everyday of his life.
Enrique is no god biko. With Enrique, with front three of Neymar, Messi and Suarez at their prime, we lost 4-0 to PSG and 3-0 to Juventus and a couple of other embarrassing defeats. That Enrique won a treble does not erase the fact that he was also mediocre at alot of other moments. He wont even want to coach this Barca because he knows he will be exposed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Just imagine

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Payporte:
what a shame we only rely on crosses
Desperate time, desperate measures.

It is one of those crosses that resulted in a goal. Had we lost, you will be the same person to come here to talk nonsense.

I see this as a point gained rather than two points lost.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Enrique is no god biko. With Enrique, with front three of Neymar, Messi and Suarez at their prime, we lost 4-0 to PSG and 3-0 to Juventus and a couple of other embarrassing defeats. That Enrique won a treble does not erase the fact that he was also mediocre at alot of other moments. He wont even want to coach this Barca because he knows he will be exposed.

Speak for yourself. But any other reasonable fan would recognize that even the best of coaches are no perfect.

Guardiola as well lost on a 7-0 aggregate to Bayern... But would you dare to invite Koeman to sit even in the floor chamber of where he's seated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Just imagine
We're seriously lacking attacking options. Our midfielders rarely score. Granada had a way better bench than we did. That's very awful. Alba is one of our best attacking options, he was also injured and will be out for a while. No Ansu, no Dembele, no Braithwaite, no Aguero.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We're seriously lacking attacking options. Our midfielders rarely score. Granada had a way better bench than we did. That's very awful. Alba is one of our best attacking options, he was also injured and will be out for a while. No Ansu, no Dembele, no Braithwaite, no Aguero.

And our cowman brought in Luuk DeJong on loan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Speak for yourself. But any other reasonable fan would recognize that even the best of coaches are no perfect.

Guardiola as well lost on a 7-0 aggregate to Bayern... But would you dare to invite Koeman to sit even in the floor chamber of where he's seated?
When did Guardiola lost 7-0 aggregate to Bayern? With this Barca or another team Barca lost 7-0 aggregate with Bayern when Tito Vilanova was the coach and battled cancer that ultimately cost him his life.

I dont know why you're twisting facts just so you nail Koeman, who in my opinion is fighting a lost battle already with a depleted, weak team.

I believe things will get better with this team if we manage to avoid numerous injuries. Remember we lost to this same Granada last season even with Messi in the team. Granada, just like Levante and Cadiz can be annoying team to play against. Even more difficult if they manage to go ahead in the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
FirstbornWds:

And our cowman brought in Luuk DeJong on loan.

He brought him or the club brought him on loan after giving away Grezimann on the last hour of the transfer window, when options had already run thin for any replacements Who could Barca had realistically got at that dying minutes of the window when they sold Grezimann? Which decent striker could have been brought in? You answer..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yes o koemanstays smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), jpmoriarti(m), hopefulLandlord and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.