Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568395 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Dude, give it a rest. These Cules are hitting you back to back with irrefutable facts while you are on about baseless speculations.

Except you are into BDSM, and enjoy being tortured and pooed on 'cause that's what's being done to you.

30 goals in La Liga but none against the top 2...I didn't fight back cos I realized maybe I shouldn't have said he was poor in La Liga but he wasn't great either
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

30 goals in La Liga but none against the top 2...I didn't fight back cos I realized maybe I shouldn't have said he was poor in La Liga but he wasn't great either
And if a player scored 2 goals against the top 2 and 15 goals in total, would that make him better than Messi?

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Going forward, senselessness from trolls will not be condoned!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Like a man on quicksand, you're sinking deeper by trying to defend yourself.

Okay there were roughly 400 players in La Liga last season;

So if Messi with 30 Goals and 9 Assists was "not great" because he didn't score against the top 2,
Name 3 players(out of 400) who were better than Messi and give reasons..

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

And if a player scored 2 goals against the top 2 and 15 goals in total, would that make him better than Messi?

Ask him.

He must have wished he said top 5 but that wasn't possible.

But seriously top 2? Just 2??

Lol.

Purple needs to give it up and apologize for such a statement.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2021
ddippset:
Like a man on quick sand, you're sinking deeper by trying to defend yourself.

So if Messi with 30 Goals and 9 Assists was poor because he didn't score against the top 2,
Interesting question.

cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

ddippset:
Ask him.

He must have wished he said top 5 but that wasn't possible.

But seriously top 2? Just 2??

Lol.

Purple needs to give it up and apologize for such a statement.
ddippset:
Like a man on quicksand, you're sinking deeper by trying to defend yourself.

So if Messi with 30 Goals and 9 Assists was poor because he didn't score against the top 2,

we are talking about the Balon d'Or here, big game performance is a huge factor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

That's the thing about you - you ALWAYS make baseless claims and allegations templated on nothing more than the ever-bickering voices in your head and raging emotions.

Like you making the false claim below almost a week ago while trying to slight Messi:

pu7pl3:

Messi scored against Qatar in 2019 iirc and celebrated...

Pioneer of shamelessness

Modified:- Messi didn't even score or assist in that match and he played the full 90...mtchew, Asun with peppered fans

Facts are facts, and they aren't based on emotions.

Just because the rest of the rational world recognise Messi as the greatest footballer to ever walk the earth and his alien conspiracy has never gone away but you are too blind to see it, doesn't mean facts aren't facts.

Just because Penaldo is Taposki doesn't mean he's not the greatest Portuguese Instagram underwear model there ever would be.

See how fair I am to Pendu? Learn to be rational. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

The year when Penaldo was gifted the Ballon d'Or for scoring against Sweden in a WCQ match, making the Ballon d'Or voting which had closed to be reopened to aid the fraud that he has always been, was that a big game performance?

If that was, compare the match to Messi's big tournament performance instrumental to the Copa America win, where Messi scored 4 goals and had 5 assists, contributing 9 goals out of the 13 goals scored by Argentina, making Messi the deserved winner of the Golden Ball (Best Player) award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

No No No

Making a categorical statement that Messi was poor in La Liga (modified to 'not great') had nothing to do with Ballon dor.

Mention 3 players who were 'greater' than Messi in La Liga.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2021
ddippset:
No No No

Making a categorical statement that Messi was poor in La Liga (modified to 'not great') had nothing to do with Ballon dor.

He needs to answer this question, but I think he has run away.

These trolls should get a life.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Truth is that; in the Ballon race, only Lewandosky stands a chance of being in Messi's way to getting a landslide victory.

I see Lewy getting a lot of sympathy votes because of what happened in 2020.

But if truly they are going to award for 2020 as well, then we shall see the biggest Ballon dor margin ever for 2021.

Who be Benzema, Who be Jorginho?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JohnnyPalmer: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Barcelona wasn't even in contention for the league, till Messi goals started dragging them back between January-March

They then lost it again, losing points to teams they were expected to beat

Messi was highest goal scorer
Still the one with the most assist

Same the season before, finishing with most goals and assists

And that was his 5th consecutive golden boot

In La liga, no player comes close to messi
Not even when c.ronaldo was there

Messi has about 6-1 in La liga player of the season award
And 7-2 in league wins over Ronaldo in the time frame he was there

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2021
ddippset:
No No No

Jan Oblak
Thibaut Courtois
Karim Benzema

Had better performances than Messi in La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

The year when Penaldo was gifted the Ballon d'Or for scoring against Sweden in a WCQ match, making the Ballon d'Or voting which had closed to be reopened to aid the fraud that he has always been, was that a big game performance?

If that was, compare the match to Messi's big tournament performance instrumental to the Copa America win, where Messi scored 4 goals and had 5 assists, contributing 9 goals out of the 13 goals scored by Argentina, making Messi the deserved winner of the Golden Ball (Best Player) award.

lol, what you said here doesn't make any sense bruh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

That's the thing about you - you ALWAYS make baseless claims and allegations templated on nothing more than the ever-bickering voices in your head and raging emotions.

Like you making the false claim below almost a week ago while trying to slight Messi:

Facts are facts, and they aren't based on emotions.

Just because the rest of the rational world recognise Messi as the greatest footballer to ever walk the earth and his alien conspiracy has never gone away but you are too blind to see it, doesn't mean facts aren't facts.

Just because Penaldo is Taposki doesn't mean he's not the greatest Portuguese Instagram underwear model there ever would be.

See how fair I am to Pendu? Learn to be rational. smiley

Still salty from when I schooled you huh? grin grin no reason am bruh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

The only thing you'd ever school is a group of fish. Maybe Tilapia because we all know Catfish are generally smarter than you.

Our post histories compared still bear evidence of who schools who. You've never been able to lace my boots in a debate on this thread. It's like comparing Sunday Mbah to Pele.

You and that bedwetter are the resident clowns on this thread, taking turns to make a fool of yourselves with claims you are always shamed for as lies or always apologising for stating. But on some special days, you both team up for what I'd tag 'ClownFest'.

It's like Nigeria's Lai Mohammed and SA's Julius Malema co-presenting a paper on Renewable Energy at a U.N. General Summit.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:50am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

It's obvious you are defenseless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Jan Oblak
Thibaut Courtois
Karim Benzema

The weed you smoke is legendary!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Jan Oblak
Thibaut Courtois
Karim Benzema

Smiles. Your level of () is way beyond comprehension.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2021
The level of rubbish I see online daily makes me sick to my stomach.

What with the sudden elevation of the likes of Mohamed Salah and a few others as the best players better than Messi, just because of some few good consistent performances.

It is so disrespectful to Messi. No doubt, Salah and Benzema and few others have had some good performances and are good players in their own right, but to compare them to Messi is like a scandal to me.

Salah's goal yesterday was a good watch but Messi has been scoring way better goals since 2007 when Salah is still probably playing in a local club in Egypt. Now some clowns like Klopp and other media mofos are talking about being better than Messi. It is so shitty to read such travesty.

With all due respect to Salah. He is a good player but no where near Messi in terms of quality and consistency. For that Salah's goal yesterday, I can count over 100 goals from Messi which are way better in terms of quality and execution. Salah's assist to Mane? Messi remains the best player in terms of defence splitting passes and inch-perfect assists.

Just because Messi is still finding his feet in the new league after a very emotional summer, the media is already ready to crown another best player. As always, Messi will come back and shut every person's mouth.

You can argue that Salah is the best player right now but never say he is better than Messi. Even Salah himself dare not agree to such lousy, beer parlour talks.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
jpmoriarti:

What with the sudden elevation of the likes of Mohamed Salah and a few others as the best players better than Messi, just because of some few good consistent performances.

It is so disrespectful to Messi. No doubt, Salah and Benzema and few others have had some good performances and are good players in their own right, but to compare them to Messi is like a scandal to me.

Salah's goal yesterday was a good watch but Messi has been scoring way better goals since 2007 when Salah is still probably playing in a local club in Egypt. Now some clowns like Klopp and other media mofos are talking about being better than Messi. It is so shitty to read such travesty.

With all due respect to Salah. He is a good player but no where near Messi in terms of quality and consistency. For that Salah's goal yesterday, I can count over 100 goals from Messi which are way better in terms of quality and execution. Salah's assist to Mane? Messi remains the best player in terms of defence splitting passes and inch-perfect assists.

Just because Messi is still finding his feet in the new league after a very emotional summer, the media is already ready to crown another best player. As always, Messi will come back and shut every person's mouth.

You can argue that Salah is the best player right now but never say he is better than Messi. Even Salah himself dare not agree to such lousy, beer parlour talks.
[/s] old things are passed away. Messi in the last 100 years has been complete fraud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2021
DissTroy:

The only thing you'd ever school is a group of fish. Maybe Tilapia because we all know Catfish are generally smarter than you.

Our post histories compared still bear evidence of who schools who. You've never been able to lace my boots in a debate on this thread. It's like comparing Sunday Mbah to Pele.

You and that bedwetter are the resident clowns on this thread, taking turns to make a fool of yourselves with claims you are always shamed for as lies or always apologising for stating. But on some special days, you both team up for what I'd tag 'ClownFest'.

It's like Nigeria's Lai Mohammed and SA's Julius Malema co-presenting a paper on Renewable Energy at a U.N. General Summit.

this is you typically..get schooled, runaway and then carry the saltiness for weeks...I been tell you say make you no reason am but at this point you can keep being salty over that post for all I care, idgaf bruh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

The weed you smoke is legendary!

I'm smoking but you're the one getting high and thinking Messi was better than anyone on that list last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Lol... Guy calm down na. Nobody is saying Salah is greater than messi career-wise or as a player generally, what people are saying is that presently Salah is arguably the best player in the world.
I think you're just over reading this media stuff or klopp word, cos if you're open minded, you'll see they're all talking about the present. We all love messi and Ronaldo as a footballer but we should all know they won't last forever and as such a new king ought to be crowned, so I don't see anything wrong in media crowning another best player, after all football is dynamic and it can change anytime.

More so, I didn't see any one, from media to klopp saying Salah is better than messi. Even klopp can't say such and he didn't say such at his post match conference ystdy. I just feel you need to be calming down grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Guy calm down na. Nobody is saying Salah is greater than messi career-wise or as a player generally, what people are saying is that presently Salah is arguably the best player in the world.
I think you're just over reading this media stuff or klopp word, cos if you're open minded, you'll see they're all talking about the present. We all love messi and Ronaldo as a footballer but we should all know they won't last forever and as such a new king ought to be crowned, so I don't see anything wrong in media crowning another best player, after all football is dynamic and it can change anytime.

More so, I didn't see any one, from media to klopp saying Salah is better than messi. Even klopp can't say such and he didn't say such at his post match conference ystdy. I just feel you need to be calming down grin cheesy
Crowning a new king you said, when no one at present still comes close to Messi in terms of individual quality and football ingenuity? Must he mention Messi in that statement even? Why not congratulate the player for a good performance against a desperately poor Watford side and move on?

These are deliberate attempts to throw shades at Messi and attack his 7th Ballon d'or chances. Like we haven't seen other players who danced around in penalty box and scored. Nothing new there biko. I see what y'all premier league mofos and CR7 fans are doing but Messi will still win the 7th!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'm smoking but you're the one getting high and thinking Messi was better than anyone on that list last season
So Thibauit Cotious should win ballon d'or now because he had a decent last season? sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Crowning a new king you said, when no one at present still comes close to Messi in terms of individual quality and football ingenuity? Must he mention Messi in that statement even? Why not congratulate the player for a good performance against a desperately poor Watford side and move on?

These are deliberate attempts to throw shades at Messi and attack his 7th Ballon d'or chances. Like we haven't seen other players who danced around in penalty box and scored. Nothing new there biko. I see what y'all premier league mofos and CR7 fans are doing but Messi will still win the 7th!

"He’s for sure one of the best in the world now, but it’s not about me and who I say is the best.

“For me he is the best, I see him every day, that maybe makes it easier for me, but there’s Lewandowski out there, Ronaldo still scoring like crazy and Messi still scoring on a world-class level.

“But at this moment he is for sure on top of that list.
”..... Klopp

You're sounding insecured to be honest and it's surprising coming from a barca fan, most especially from you(cos I do read your post most times).

The above is klopp statement ystdy and he's talking about presently and at the moment(like I said). If you read that with an open mind, you'll see there's nothing wrong with what he said and that's a fact. Moreover, Salah is not even in contention for this year world best or balon dor, but hez making and staking claim for next year. Why you think klopp is doing propaganda for this year's balon dor is just surprising coming from you.

Like I said, just calm down. If Messi comes back and does what he does best, then fine. But just know this, messi and Ronaldo are both Goats and nobody in their right thinking mind will say another player is better than them overall.

So JP, no vex and be calming down, grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4890) (4891) (4892) (4893) (4894) (4895) (4896) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), brandon180(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.