Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568970 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
tesppidd:
Only the Benfica versus Dynamo game would determine our qualification.
Dynamo has nothing to gain or loose. I hope they simply just loose for the sake of world peace.

I trust Bayern not to disappoint. Even when Lionel was with you guys they dealt Barcelona the worst beating of their lives. I hope and want them not to disappoint AS USUAL grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:
I've been seeing some Barcelona fans on Twitter and Facebook asking for Busquets to be benched if we are to see the best version of FDJ.

Like, someone with a normal mindset will have that kind of thought?
Well fdj's best position is in playing as a pivot as a deep lying playmaker, but with this our shaky defense xavi shouldn't try it yet, he's a b2b meaning the time he goes forward and they hit us on the counter who'll cover before the opponents reach the defense and he's not defensively solid as busquets, Let busquets stay they abeg, maybe next season they can try that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I hope the nobel peace prize awardees consider you both for this great discovery and innovation you both have teamed up to give humanity
lol

See how they are falling over themselves with glee..

Like they just discovered cure for HIV.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Devvy4:
grin i successfully named that pleb above “deepshit”

Deepshit how was day?
You were scared to quote me?? grin

I will be back for u.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
So Toke no fit do without that Umbrella. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Esitima...byebye.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

Devvy4 I started calling him ddipshit before you even started posting here grin grin
Now you both can be very proud of yourselves..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I hope the nobel peace prize awardees consider you both for this great discovery and innovation you both have teamed up to give humanity

You're far too kind smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
tesppidd:
Now you both can be very proud of yourselves..

grin grin grin

Chet up ddipshit

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

Chet up ddipshit
grin

Honestly I hadn't the slightest idea that typing the word "ddipshit" is one of your proudest moments and one of your most cherished life time achievements.

How could I have known! How could I !!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
tesppidd:
You were scared to quote me?? grin

I will be back for u.

I’m once again glad you have accepted the name, you didn’t respond to my question.

Scared, why?

Back to do what, Deepshit

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
grin

Honestly I hadn't the slightest idea that typing the word "ddipshit" is one of your proudest moments and one of your most cherished life time achievements.

How could I have known! How could I !!

cheesy

In the world of Nairaland uncouth trolling...your monicker was a very easy prey Mr Deepshit grin grin grin

Even this your current monicker can easily be twisted to Testipid or Millipid

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

In the world of Nairaland uncouth trolling...your monicker was a very easy prey Mr Deepshit grin grin grin

Even this your current monicker can easily be twisted to Testipid or Millipid
lol

We saw it right before our very eyes, how that became a subject of immense debate who was first to transform 'ddippset' to 'ddipshit'
grin grin
If a kid in grade 2 could successfully covert ddippset to ddipshit, and a man who lost his way out at birth could do it, then why not a petty recharge card criminal?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 5:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Devvy4:
grin i successfully named that pleb above “deepshit”

Deepshit how was day?

An unprecedented achievement,I celebrate with you

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
lol

We saw it right before our very eyes, how that became a subject of immense debate who was first to transform 'ddippset' to 'ddipshit'
grin grin
If a kid in grade 2 could successfully covert ddippset to ddipshit, and a man who lost his way out at birth could do it, then why not a petty recharge card criminal?

Obviously the shiiit is deeper than I thought
Pele grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Devvy4:

I’m once again glad you have accepted the name, you didn’t respond to my question.

Scared, why?

Back to do what, Deepshit
grin

Oh yours is 'deepshit', purple's is 'ddipshit.'
I see the difference now.

Weldone, congratulations.

We surely have to applaud and commend you specially for your ingenuity in coining the word 'deepshit.'
So it doesn't seem as if there's a discrimination against people shitted with abilities.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

Obviously the shiiit is deeper than I thought
Pele grin
Your reaction is always over board whenever your criminal tendency and exploits is mentioned! Why grin

You've always been the virus to GT accounts haven't you?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
Your reaction is always over board whenever your criminal tendency and exploits is mentioned! Why grin

Overboard really ? grin
So it is getting to you too much wow...oya pele have a great day super duper shiiit cheesy

tesppidd:
grin

Oh yours is 'deepshit', purple's is 'ddipshit.'
I see the difference now.

But the fact remains that the shiiit is deeeep cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

Overboard really ? grin
So it is getting to you too much wow...oya pele have a great day super duper shiiit cheesy

Shut up thief.

December don reach ooh, I know you are planning your Christmas hussle already..

GT account holders beware.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

Overboard really ? grin

What's that your name again?

Abiodun or Mudashiru

Heard you're a virus to GT accounts and MTN recharge pins.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

Overboard really ? grin

Abiodun or Mudashiru grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:

Rasaq Kamil

a great name wink

tesppidd:

Yes that's true that's what I do...and I'm presently in EFCC's prison

Comman bail me out edaakun Mr deeper shiit

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Virus99:

Rasaq Kamil

a great name wink

Yes that's true that's what I do...and I'm presently in EFCC's prison

Comman bail me out edaakun Mr deeper shiit
Evans was free for so long.

Hushpuppi was free for so long.

So many more. We shall make mentions with your mugshot soon.

Thief. Ole'

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
Evans was free for so long.

Hushpuppi was free for so long.

So many more. We shall make mentions with your mugshot soon.

Thief. Ole'

grin grin

[img]https://c./hYiyFMeg8SoAAAAM/russell-westbrook-yawn.gif[/img]

Shut up ddipshit

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
Shut up thief.

December don reach ooh, I know you are planning your Christmas hussle already..

GT account holders beware.

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

[img]https://c./hYiyFMeg8SoAAAAM/russell-westbrook-yawn.gif[/img]

Shut up ddipshit
This one ought to be a cartoon character or be somewhere playing with flowers.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
lol

grin grin

This went straight hoooooooome!!
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2021
tesppidd:
This one ought to be a cartoon character or somewhere playing with flowers.

tongue
Playing with flowers and dolls and toys cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Why do these Madridiots mask their pain and unintelligent rebuttals with stvpid memes and emoji’s?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
GuiseppeO:
Why do these Madridiots mask their pain and unintelligent rebuttals with stvpid memes and emoji’s?
You've said it all Bro.

To mask their unintelligent rebuttals.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
MD: Arthur Cabral doesn't meet the requirement that Barca, hence his transfer has been halted for now.

Lol. Talk about a beggar with a choice.

This was the same thing they said about Haaland that year until BVB snatched it up. The rest is unfolding histories and miseries

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.