Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4567933 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who swear for us bayi..... angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:
Who swear for us bayi..... angry angry

Alexis is better than Jong... But abeg.... That one sef don finish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ppl better get sense..... angry angry

Cc FirstbornWds

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sanchez? We are not serious at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
abduleez1:
Ppl better get sense..... angry angry

Cc FirstbornWds

Swears
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who's this FirstbornVds way no day free post sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Happy One week Europa Anniversary

I hope to see barka celebrate more years there

#AdieuBarcelona

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Barca obviously needs wingers.

Alexis has been great with Inter and getting him in exchange of Luuk de Arse is terrific business.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sanchez Is going to solve 50% problem of our attack ( he is a very good signing and still world class)
And with fati coming back soon With braithwait and Dembele, i think we are good to go.
I don't rate demphay at all.
And if the Halland and Neymar deal pulls through Next Summer then we are Good to go.
I believe the defenders will sort themselves out.

Neymar had no injury when he was in Barcelona. I think the traditional Barcelona style of play suits him the More and makes him go injury free.

Guys!!!! Relax, This club will definitely win the Europa ( 100% sure) and we will be back at the pinnacle of football again.

Most players wants to play under Xavi.
Pogba would have been Good for the midfield, i don't know why Xavi rejected him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
OhBritannia:
Sanchez Is going to solve 50% problem of our attack ( he is a very good signing and still world class)
And with fati coming back soon With braithwait and Dembele, i think we are good to go.
And if the Halland and Neymar deal pulls through Next Summer then we are Good to go.

Neymar had no injury when he was in Barcelona. I think the traditional Barcelona style of play suits him the More and makes him go injury free.

Guys!!!! Relax, This club will definitely win the Europa ( 100% sure) and we will be back at the pinnacle of football again.

Pogba would have been Good for the midfield, i don't know why Xavi rejected him.

Xavi reject Pogba where? In his dream?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
OhBritannia:

Abeg remove Dembele from your list.

FFS let's stop counting on Dembele; He's always injured forever and when he gets the chance to play a big game, he promises to miss one decisive sitter.

However I like the sound of Fati, Depay, Alexis.
With an additional world class striker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:56am On Dec 17, 2021
tesppidd:
Abeg remove Dembele from your list.

FFS let's stop counting on Dembele; He's always injured forever and when he gets the chance to play a big game, he promises to miss one decisive sitter.

However I like the sound of Fati, Depay, Alexis.
With an additional world class striker.
Dembele just need to learn how to score or shoot.

I wonder if they have a striker coach in Barcelona?
I remember it was drogba that helped lukaku to pick form many years ago.

Dembele should start watching Old videos from thiery Henry since they play similar style of play.

He should put a call to Henry, have dinner with him, talk with him, Henry should advise him and he should start using the training technique Henry used, eat the food Henry ate and just live the lifestyle Henry lived.

If he could follow what i just said, he is going to win the ballonDor someday ( no Cap). The boy has a talent of a leader.

HE is currently supposed to be a leader in Barcelona with a buyout clause of 1 billion pounds and amongst the highest paid in the world but he has failed to utilize 70% of his talent.

All he needs is a figure head he looks up to.

Dembele needs thiery Henry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:00am On Dec 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Xavi reject Pogba where? In his dream?
Check the news, he did and i was so disappointed in him.

Pogba with xavi as his coach will become the Pogba we knew in Juventus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2021
OhBritannia:

Dembele should start watching Old videos from thiery Henry since they play similar style of play.

He should put a call to Henry, have dinner with him, talk with him, Henry should advise him and he should start using the training technique Henry used, eat the food Henry ate and just live the lifestyle Henry lived.

If he could follow what i just said, he is going to win the ballonDor someday ( no Cap). The boy has a talent of a leader.

HE is currently supposed to be a leader in Barcelona with a buyout clause of 1 billion pounds and amongst the highest paid in the world but he has failed to utilize 70% of his talent.

And before that he needs to learn how to keep his legs in one piece. (Or perhaps in two pieces).

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
tesppidd:
And before that he needs to learn how to keep his legs in one piece. (Or perhaps two pieces).

Abi o. Na person way stay fit day score or shoot. No be every time he goes down, medics go day run kitikiti to do SOS.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Abi o. Na person way stay fit day score or shoot. No be every time he goes down, medics go day run kitikiti to do SOS.
lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
There are claims that Jordi Alba would be asked to leave at the end of the season.

Well, as much as I love Jordi, I think it's time to get a high flying LB that can cause a rampage in the opposition without waiting to get to the opposition's box
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Lmaoooo, this is soo funny

[img]https://c./d3zF01K6CE4AAAAM/lol-laughing.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2021
OhBritannia:

Dembele is too lazy for that…
Wey him for stay behind after training Dey do shooting practice..
Dembele has a lot to improve upon, his decision making, his finishing, and his mentality..
Though that guy Dey sabi give some mad passes sometimes..
He just needs a coach that will push him…
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
brandon180:

Dembele is too lazy for that…
Wey him for stay behind after training Dey do shooting practice..
Dembele has a lot to improve upon, his decision making, his finishing, and his mentality..
Though that guy Dey sabi give some mad passes sometimes..
He just needs a coach that will push him…

Just hope he doesn't end up like balotelli. Having so much prospects but ending up underachieving because of his unserious attitude, lack of decision making and injuries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Awesome01:

Just hope he doesn't end up like balotelli. Having so much prospects but ending up underachieving because of his unserious attitude, lack of decision making and injuries.
Dembele might not even reach the level Balotelli reached.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
abeg why these people dy link us to aubameyang na from cavani to Sanchez now auba.
Who do us this thing abeg angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
OhBritannia:

Always capping as usual

Barka couldn’t even win that ‘okitikpukpa’ cup over the week

Captannia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Payporte:
abeg why these people dy link us to aubameyang na from cavani to Sanchez now auba.
Who do us this thing abeg angry

Barka is a finished club, that’s why they are linked to only finished players

I only pity those barka plebs here that are still dreaming of signing haaland and pogba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Brazil and Argentina would be allowed to join the UEFA nations' league from 2024..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Brazil and Argentina would be allowed to join the UEFA nations' league from 2024..
grin
That competition cannot do without the allure of Argentina and Brazil.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
FirstbornWds:
grin
And after Argentina wins it, it will become an inconsequential cup tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
tesppidd:
You just belittled trolls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
tesppidd:

I tell you... A farmer's cup set up just because the organizers wanted Messi to win it.

Bunch of louts!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

That competition cannot do without the allure of Argentina and Brazil.

They need the touch of the GOAT to make it worth anything.

Right now, it's just a competition for a bunch of aspiring winners grin cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) (5030) (5031) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.