Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4551520 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) ... (6168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Ddipset debroslink homesteady

Come out!!!
grin

Na wa ooh

You be Chelsea or Man U abi Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:26pm On May 02, 2022
FergieRaww:
Na the hype go kill that xavi las las grin
Celotti's pics was against City who you fooling?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2022
Debroslink:

A very big lie. The reason why they did very well is because they are very good. Xavi has been playing for 10 years before Busquets, and 5 years before Iniesta. If you are good, you are good.

Once upon a time, we had up to 7 Dutch players in our 1st 11. Where are the trophies in Barcelona or Netherlands to show for it?
Listen, Barcelona is my second favorite team so I may be wrong about when the trio started playing together but my points has been made. Football is about partnership and synergy..the fact still remain that the three of them playing together for both national team and club was part of their success. Infact, Pique and Puyol is another example.
So if Xavi want to replicate something of such with this Barca team, he should go ahead if that is what will work for him.

For your last paragraph, what worked for the gander may not work for the goose. Nuno's entire first eleven at wolve were almost Portuguese...did Portugal win the world cup during that time frame? No...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:29pm On May 02, 2022
Ibukzy:
Is Lenglet Starting/playing most matches this season?

By the way

Which games did Lenglet directly cost us points last season
That shows you lenglet is useless ,the ones he played you all saw what he played

Dont mistake lenglet of now for the one that you watched in his first 2 seasons ,expecially that 2019 Laliga we won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:31pm On May 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You sure? grin Cause this one xavi has already said he's sees Fati more as a center forward, Ferran Torres might be seeing more and more gametime on that LW even if he plays lackadaisically
Make Xavi sha know wetin he dey do

Playing fati should be a Spanish agenda also grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The only Spanish bias xavi has done is playing Ferran torres recently ,the rest are on point .

We are linked with Carlos Soler it’s Spanish bias ,but they won’t say anything when we purchased kessie and Christensen grin
Fact is every coach can be bias and sentimental. If it is by national team sentiment, Xavi won't be the first neither the last. At the end of the day if he fumbles, na sack letter straight...so make Dem free Xavi abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 1:36pm On May 02, 2022
I saw how he was very instrumental to our win at Sociedad while Garcia was trying his possible best to sabotage it as usual
andrewbaba44:

That shows you lenglet is useless ,the ones he played you all saw what he played

Dont mistake lenglet of now for the one that you watched in his first 2 seasons ,expecially that 2019 Laliga we won
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2022
Purpl3:

switch it up

Gangster shiit! grin cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
FergieRaww:

Gangster shiit! grin cool

Italian Mafia style grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2022
Spanish midfielders along side intercontinental attackers and defence won't be bad,but all Spanish is a no no...make Garcia and Lenglet gettat they are the same just that one is short and Spanish the other na french.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Playing fati should be a Spanish agenda also grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GuiseppeO: 2:04pm On May 02, 2022
We’re playing the wrong Ferran tho...

Cos Ferran Jutgla >>>>>>>>> Ferran Torres

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2022
GuiseppeO:

https://media./images/e65cd7bbd1d282756337f59979e7ae98/tenor.gif
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by XaviNesta: 3:27pm On May 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Shola abi wetin you call am?
Soler is not an upgrade on fdj abeg, if the latter is moving, getting a single pivot DM or a world class ball winning CM is in our best interests not spending money that the club hardly has on another Spanish player not even better than the player we want to sell himself, it's cause of this dirty Spanish FC that pep scammed us with toress

I don't know how the other guy highlighted Soler as a better option than Frankie. I've seen some of his games this season and he doesn't have 1/4 attributes of our present box midfielder. The only thing that edges him over is his accurate shots which I think Kessie would be bringing to the team next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:31pm On May 02, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
He is a Skepke fan brov..do the math. grin

Lol. The guy is a chronic weyrey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:35pm On May 02, 2022
Kilishihunter:

You sure? grin Cause this one xavi has already said he's sees Fati more as a center forward, Ferran Torres might be seeing more and more gametime on that LW even if he plays lackadaisically
Make Xavi sha know wetin he dey do

Ferran no fit suffer under Xavi as long as there's a ball-playing defender. Xavi's style so far, if not blistering from the wings, has to come from through balls from the back to see forwards running and so far, the only person aside from Ferran that sees those spaces is Depay, who MIGHT be leaving during summer. The person that most likely will suffer it is Aubamayeng because of his poor link-up play and bothersome touches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:35pm On May 02, 2022
GuiseppeO:

So long as there's a Ferran to the name, I'm rooting for them to explode positively at Barca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:48pm On May 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Ferran no fit suffer under Xavi as long as there's a ball-playing defender. Xavi's style so far, if not blistering from the wings, has to come from through balls from the back to see forwards running and so far, the only person aside from Ferran that sees those spaces is Depay, who MIGHT be leaving during summer. The person that most likely will suffer it is Aubamayeng because of his poor link-up play and bothersome touches.

Depay needs to stay

Dude is too clinical when it comes to goal scoring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Depay needs to stay

I don't know why I'm finding it difficult to forgive that nigga, even though he played a great game yesternight.
I hated him so much after the UCL match against Benfica, infact His missed chances against Benfica in both legs costed us CL Ro16 qualification. dude is shit against big opponents. embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Depay needs to stay

He is not clinical against big opponents bro.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:20pm On May 02, 2022
ghettokid1:
I don't know why I'm finding it difficult to forgive that nigga, even though he played a great game yesternight.
I hated him so much after the UCL match against Benfica, infact His missed chances against Benfica in both legs costed us CL Ro16 qualification. dude is shit against big opponents. embarassed

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol
just imagine a big club like Barca's no.9 playing 6 UCL matches without scoring a single goal. have u forgotten the big chances He wasted against Benfica ?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2022
Do you know that the last player that scored a free kick for Barcelona was Lionel Messi?
It happened on this day last year Against Valencia.
It's one year Now since Messi left and no player has been able to score a free kick for Barcelona.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2022
FirstbornWds:

So long as there's a Ferran to the name, I'm rooting for them to explode positively at Barca
Are you a Barca fan or a Ferran fan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
He is a Spanish fan who also support Eric Garcia grin
Bimmarlykay:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 7:37pm On May 02, 2022
If Barca should terminate Puig contract and sell Frankie ehhn

I will hate this club board sha

How will they be renewing Roberto and terminate Puig

How old is Roberto

Them wan sell Memphis leave us with Torres

Go buy better players them Dey go for gwonjo players

Salary you can't pay Araujo you wan carry am pay CALA Christensen

Larpota is just like Buhari small question He will be talking about the past administration
All the things he said he is doing the opposite
He just used Messi to win election
Sack Koeman he left him till we were struggling totally

If not for Alemany na trash for full Barca
See that Stuttgart Croatian lb just 23year old for just £25m them wan go buy one spanish jemgbesin from CELTA Vigo

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
Ibukzy:
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2022
UncleHaba22:
If Barca should terminate Puig contract ehhn

I will hate this club board sha

How will they be renewing Roberto and terminate Puig

How old is Roberto

Them wan sell Memphis leave us with Torres

Go buy better players them Dey go for gwonjo players

Salary you can't pay Araujo you wan carry am pay CALA Christensen

too bad, This Larpota led board have started making weird decisions lately
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:55pm On May 02, 2022
Bimmarlykay:

I am a Barca fan of course. Nonetheless, I won't join in criticizing Ferran, yet. I have learnt my lessons with the Suarez case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:58pm On May 02, 2022
Ibukzy:

I will it join you in praising Lengelet and bashing Eric. You clims has always being that Eric enjoy the privilege of playing because he's Spanish and not because Lengelet has caused us so badly (starting from last season's el classico) despite reaching an elite age where he should be a leader.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Depay needs to stay

Don't be carried away, just yet. Depay can bring his A-game brainfart if he wants to disgrace himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
OhBritannia:
Do you know that the last player that scored a free kick for Barcelona was Lionel Messi?
It happened on this day last year Against Valencia.
It's one year Now since Messi left and no player has been able to score a free-kick for Barcelona.

Lol. What we have in this team right now are a bunch of bird killers.

Let's just sleep and watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5304) (5305) (5306) (5307) (5308) (5309) (5310) ... (6168) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.