Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4503323 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) ... (6146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Hmmm
If them do this boy anyhow, e go pain me pass Cucurella and Miranda own, Walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Na Pedri competition be Silva. Pedri's brilliance in the final third is almost making him forget that he's a CM and that's not going to be too good if our opponent tries to get the better of him.

The person I feel for is Gavi but I'm sure he'll come good too.

So, let's have some touch of extra creativity in the middle, I won't mind.

Make FDJ, and Kessie hold their side.
Bro, Pedri and Silva has been rumoured even by Gerard Romero to be xavi's first choice midfield pairing na, Despite the kasala that Fdj's status has been giving us, it wouldn't make much sense for him to be a benchwarmer at this stage of his career
As for pedri, Na former AM/LW so with some xavi tactical tweaks and teaching coupled with his advancing career at this young age him go get him full positional awareness right

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

We should have learnt our lessons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dibixxx1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
How are we getting Silva for an alleged fee of €50-€55m but can't settle fdj's salary/contract ish? Someone pls explain this for me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dibixxx1:
How are we getting Silva for an alleged fee of €50-€55m but can't settle fdj's salary/contract ish? Someone pls explain this for me.
Oga pls scour the internet or enter Twitter and check some barca related pages, I've already explained about tv rights to a barça fan that didn't know about it, I won't do that for this one too, No offence

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faithti:
dembele has always been a speedster
My favorite is the goal he scored against Olympic Lyon in the CL

And there's our Physiotherapist saying that he has only managed to run only 75% of his total strength. Just imagine when he clocks fully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Bro, Pedri and Silva has been rumoured even by Gerard Romero to be xavi's first choice midfield pairing na, Despite the kasala that Fdj's status has been giving us, it wouldn't make much sense for him to be a benchwarmer at this stage of his career
As for pedri, Na former AM/LW so with some xavi tactical tweaks and teaching coupled with his advancing career at this young age him go get him full positional awareness right

Well, maybe that explains it. Being a LW/AM would be perfect so Silva would occupy the CM space.

I am pumped for the new season already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
brandon180:

Link?

Na Barca TV premium I day use. But I think it's on TikTok.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Omoh, Dembele day run fire...

I just saw a training session where he outran Balde, Jong, and Araujo despite them starting ahead.

dembouz no b ur mate 4 pace. check his solo goal against tottenham in d champions league...i think it was under E.V tenure.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin

jpmoriarti:
Yes. Was quite disappointed it was this bum that got to wear the number. Hope he more than shows he deserved it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
ghettokid1:
las las na Tebas go kill Laliga, our counterpart in England have left us far behind
Which kind salary cap be that one.
but Madrid wages are higher than ours why are they not having this same issues
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I thought there was a buy back option added to that Miranda deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faithti:
dembele has always been a speedster
My favorite is the goal he scored against Olympic Lyon in the CL
I love his goal against Chelshit in the UCL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dibixxx1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Oga pls scour the internet or enter Twitter and check some barca related pages, I've already explained about tv rights to a barça fan that didn't know about it, I won't do that for this one too, No offence
LOL... No issue. Another person fit explain am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oldboss:

I thought there was a buy back option added to that Miranda deal
Nah, We only have a first refusal option that is the betis will have to inform us whether we'll buy him or not by matching the offer of any club that comes to buy him and also 40% of his future sale fee if we refuse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Well, maybe that explains it. Being a LW/AM would be perfect so Silva would occupy the CM space.

I am pumped for the new season already
Pedri as the right footed LW/LCM/CAM
Silva as the left footed RW/RCM/CAM
Those are probably xavi's two interiors but with Frenkie's potential stay, na so the Bros go just chop bench like dat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nah, We only have a first refusal option that is the betis will have to inform us whether we'll buy him or not by matching the offer of any club that comes to buy him and also 40% of his future sale fee if we refuse
OK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Alright, Sorry for the outburst
We also agreed to sell 49% of Barça studios to aid with the la liga player registration issues, We sold 25% earlier to see if it would be enough to slot in nicely but only God knows how Tebas got his oloriburuku calculations from and still said we needed to generate extra €130m, so the remaining 24% had just been sold for €100 leaving just €30m meaning we keep just 51% of the studios, Normally it's okay to be concerned as a fan on why we are selling another faction but all these have already been agreed in the last club's general assembly in July and Barca studios itself does not really generate cash very reasonable, What we should be okay with is that they didn't touch our merchandise wing as that one deals directly with the club's jersey and regalia sales

Thanks for the reply and heads-up.
I just pray and hope everything goes as planned for the club and we win trophies this season.
My only concern is that what if things don't go as planned? This is life after all and nothing is guaranteed. What are our fallback financial plans?
If things go well, good but what if?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Thanks for the reply and heads-up.
I just pray and hope everything goes as planned for the club and we win trophies this season.
My only concern is that what if things don't go as planned? This is life after all and nothing is guaranteed. What are our fallback financial plans?
If things go well, good but what if?
You better read from sensible Barca fans and not the clueless bots here.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Trevor012:

The looks more like what a frustrated rival fan would write

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Trevor012:

I know life no balance as a manure fan...nevertheless , keep on supporting UNITED cox dey will surely BRIGHTON your day.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
mostob:
The looks more like what a frustrated rival fan would write

Asin ehn. Imagine soothing motive with what he wants to hear. Yet, he's claiming woke untop matter way no concern am whereas his team is langushing.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I know life no balance as a manure fan...nevertheless , keep on supporting UNITED cox dey will surely BRIGHTON your day.
What a wack write up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Luuk d jong with a crucial goal 4 psv. 109mins. Barca 4 make d deal permanent. Dat guy sabi head ball abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jong with the clutch. The best man for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin the reply below is savage.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2022
so even laliga clubs that signed d CVC deal can't register their new players.

Tebas is probably not coming back as laliga president next year...if he decides to contest, dem go do am strong thing on election day..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
so even laliga clubs that signed d CVC deal can't register their new players.

Tebas is probably not coming back as laliga president next year...if he decides to contest, dem go do am strong thing on election day..

If e try to contest, make them stone am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Riqui speaks English wink wink wink wink

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNpHDdvy/?k=1

Please come back stronger champ!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Young Iniesta + Pep.
How time flies

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:27am On Aug 10, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Hope He bounces back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
FirstbornWds:

he's from a very a rich and we'll travelled family so it's no surprise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) ... (6146) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: elowa, Tech01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.