Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4546909 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) ... (6158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoncoBoy: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Messi leading the way

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Midruc rarely complains bro

if he rarely complains, what does that have to do with Argentina?

nigga played shit the entire match come dey call ref, the Man even said he has encountered the referee many times and never had a good memory of him, does it mean that all those other bad memories came from games with Argentina?
You should know a flimsy excuse when you see one.

This your Agenda get neither head nor tail, modric lost bro, shamefully too. simple!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jokerman:
Maradona's route to WC: Italy, Uruguay, England, Belgium, Germany

Pessi's route to WC: Saudi Arabia, Poland, Australia, Croatia, Morocco, 4 penalties

Oh.. So you don give Morocco a free pass to the final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Manchester City signed Julian Álvarez from the money FC Barcelona paid for Ferran Torres. @sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

grin grin grin

You get better eye.

Didn't even see that.

By virtue of his statement Argentina don carry the cup be that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Mistake.

France to defeat Morrocco grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Person first talk am say Amrabat go kill Mbappe.
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Aswear this Morroco is the best African side I ever saw at a FIFA world cup.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Omo kudos to Morocco, dem really try.
If Argentina can win the midfield game against France, then they can win. Fouls go choke for that match sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na this France go beat Argentina??
Sunday is almost here sha!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IngeniousLeez: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kudos to Morocco... Dem really try. Even France was fazed for a while.
If not for the early goal, France could have been in trouble. I think it's that Thuram guy that changed the game for France. As he got in Morocco couldn't continue attack on that left flank.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Morocco had one mission for me and they failed,send Mbappe to the medics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
BoncoBoy:
Messi leading the way
PSG leading the way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Manchester City signed Julian Álvarez from the money FC Barcelona paid for Ferran Torres. @sport
there was a time Torres scored a hattrick in the PL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2022
brandon180:
Omo kudos to Morocco, dem really try.
If Argentina can win the midfield game against France, then they can win. Fouls go choke for that match sha.
Only England could have beaten France if not for complacency on their part
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
they did but he stood to his feet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
To win the World Cup, Messi would need to replicate his most electrifying Barcelona-type performances.

His teammates must stand up to the task as well.

To be World Cup champions, you must exhibit an otherworldly performance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Argentina must also make sure that France do not score first.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Donjazet2: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please go and get your PVCs. Your only weapon against bad governance and evil politicians is your PVC.

Don't miss the ballot revolution that is taking place in Nigeria in the coming days.
Rush and get your PVCs. Let us flush away APC and usher in a new Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
To win the World Cup, Messi would need to replicate his most electrifying Barcelona-type performances.

His teammates must stand up to the task as well.

To be World Cup champions, you must exhibit an otherworldly performance.
Croatia made it easy for France in 2018

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
France is beatable...

Yes they have players who can make a difference even when the team plays poorly .

But Argentina is a compact team.

Everyone is talking about mbappe's running being a cause for concern..

I think if i was a french supporter, I'll be scared of an angry and desperate Messi...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
For 2 years or so, Argentina has not conceded first in any match and no team has had more than 3 shots on target against them.

Saw the stat somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
mostob:
For 2 years or so, Argentina has not conceded first in any match and no team has had more than 3 shots on target against them.

Saw the stat somewhere.
Argentina are solid all round.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:
Same stuff I've been echoing too bro, the First goal has to come from Argentina so the scales start to tilt in their favour pending anytime to if France equalize
Playing against a french team who's leading who'll also be waiting to hit you on the counter through mbappe, dembele/coman may be a recipe for disaster

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Scaloni has to somehow fit how to stop griezmann in his tactics, Mbappe might be the biggest danger which is understandable but if you shut down the wings to an extent, Griezmann will be waiting in the middle to exert his work rate and pick any french body with through balls or crosses, He's been super excellent in this tourney just like in 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Scaloni has to somehow fit how to stop griezmann in his tactics, Mbappe might be the biggest danger which is understandable but if you shut down the wings to an extent, Griezmann will be waiting in the middle to exert his work rate and pick any french body with through balls or crosses, He's been super excellent in this tourney just like in 2018

I think some people are sleeping on him. For me, he's the best player in this mundial after Messi ofcourse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Argentina just needs to play the way they played against Brazil in the Copa final. Read moments in the game when they can take the initiative and hurt France the most.

They should also play to Messi's strengths e.g try to get free-kicks within 25 yards, you never know as such could be the difference maker.

The hard way the only way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
ThierryJay:

Argentina just needs to play the way they played against Brazil in the Copa final. Read moments in the game when they can take the initiative and hurt France the most.

They should also play to Messi's strengths e.g try to get free-kicks within 25 yards, you never know as such could be the difference maker.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

Argentina are solid all round.
Yea. But the most important is their team spirit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Troublemaker1606: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Na 5-3-2 formation go better pass 4 d match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

I agree with this piece boss, they should be aggressive and full of running like against croatia, smelling and snuffing off most of the perceived danger (of course you can't get all) before they get into promising scoring positions for the french but most importantly they have to get the first goal like in every game they have played at this world cup, I believe they will win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Dembélé: "Upamecano and Rabiot got a headache and I made them some tea with ginger and honey... They are better now. I think they will be ready for the final."

Our boy don turn doctor after spending so much time in the hospital grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) ... (6158) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.