Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife (26824 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by omoyankee3(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2021
So na so office assistant/secretary take turn billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2021
The richest women in the world got there through divorce how ironic.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by techWriter1: 6:03am On Aug 11, 2021
I know I necessity to stay Nigeria first. ...not to have illegal points, but labors, and support those.
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Eillyeillz(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2021
joshjc:
that's not true, what makes someone rich is hard work and zeal to be successful

Actually what makes one rich is grace and smart work. Else the barrow pusher or Brick layers would be the richest people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Nonexisting1: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Wicked vagina people always reaping where they do not sow. See as they have reduced this man's worth. Useless and wicked gender.
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Born2Breed(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2021
Less than 6Billion from over 100billion!
Come on that's too small. She deserves at least 20billion. She has always been there giving him bedroom advice before he goes into the boardroom.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by crafteck(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Afriqan:
I am sure Bill's ranking will rise again, just like Bezos but this wealth splitting is why a lot of successful men in the west don't wanna marry anymore. In the Gates' case, at least the woman contributed to Bill's wealth in some ways, but imagine marrying a lady without 'shishi' in her account and she ends up taking half of your net worth after a divorce. grin

And the above goes both ways. Katy Perry also lost a lot after divorcing her British comedian ex, Russel Brand.

Honestly, signing a prenup isn't such a bad idea if there's true love...

Off the mic, stop talking about dr dres wife
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by crafteck(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Wawelexy:
Baba go rise again.

Not easily, na shares he transfer not money

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by crafteck(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Afriqan:
I am sure Bill's ranking will rise again, just like Bezos but this wealth splitting is why a lot of successful men in the west don't wanna marry anymore. In the Gates' case, at least the woman contributed to Bill's wealth in some ways, but imagine marrying a lady without 'shishi' in her account and she ends up taking half of your net worth after a divorce. grin

And the above goes both ways. Katy Perry also lost a lot after divorcing her British comedian ex, Russel Brand.

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by CanadaOrBust: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2021
timesup234:
Crooks enjoying the thievery of predatory capitalism. All property is theft. Private property must be converted into communes

So why has communism failed everywhere? Why is America number one in everything??

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by awizyoro(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Baba God, I don't mind being the last on the list for the year 2022.
Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Parisian: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Get your spelling right before attempting to diss women.
Oyiboman69:
Virgina people... trust them at the detriment of well being....

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Parisian: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Fear women, fear women but it's you guys denying your wife, family and children for some vj. Lmao
sammy7410:
Fear woman and save ur life

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by izombie(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2021
No matter the kind love wey I get for a woman in these western countries, once I Wan marry you we must sign prenup. No prenup no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by izombie(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Born2Breed:
Come on that's too small. She deserves at least 20billion. She has always been there giving him bedroom advice before he goes into the boardroom.
so are you saying Bill did not give her bedroom service too?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by JuanDeDios: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

Yet you are not rich, you stil dey look for how to write project to survive grin
But he did not say all graduates are rich.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by JuanDeDios: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2021
prekumohtim:

Yet you are not rich, you stil dey look for how to write project to survive grin
But he did not say all graduates are rich. And maybe this job made him rich already.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by bewla(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2021
inoki247:
Make she go enjoy her Retirement funds...
why baby daddy full around plainty
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by tfelicityk(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
The business man will come up with another gimmicks to get what he wanted which some Africa leaders will blindly key in again.
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Born2Breed:

And she couldn't give herself that advice?
Women would give advice about money and yet they are broke and at the mercy of their husbands, how about they take their own advise and magical prayers?

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Oyin2212(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Martinez39s CaveAddullam
Come and see

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

So why has communism failed everywhere? Why is America number one in everything??
Leave that guy, let him wait for wealthy men to toil and feed his ass.
Capitalism is a lot better, although as everything else it has flaws but there are more chances for equal rewards for every investment.
It would be so unjust to make profit and then have a large percentage of my profits taken away from me because of community development, why stress myself when I could just sit about all day and wait for government paycheck from the toil of fools.

Only lazy people hate capitalism, they think they are being ripped off. They are always a victim in this game of life.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Staphylococcus: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2021
I should be richer than him now.

Patience is golden..

Now I am ahead of him.
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by membranus: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2021
timesup234:
Crooks enjoying the thievery of predatory capitalism. All property is theft. Private property must be converted into communes

Says who?

And by what means?
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by PotatoSalad(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Prenup nko?
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Afriqan:

Russel brand didn't take 1 cent from Katy Perry, unless you have an evidence he did so. He just walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by HottieCoach(f): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Sweet.
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Dexterfire: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2021
At least she contributed to his success unlike the many leeches legally robbing men in the name of divorce.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Dexterfire: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2021
HottieCoach:
Sweet.
Na dem angry angry
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Chirowman(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Well that's what he opted for
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by TheRedpillguy: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2021
The only way a woman can make you a millionaire is if you are a billionaire
Re: Bill Gates Drops In Billionaire Ranking After Stock Transfers To Ex-Wife by Brunosamel(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2021
post=104660663:
There you have it.

The future is truly female mehn!!
You be woman rapper cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Gains As Politicians Pump ‘election Dollars’ Into Economy / Tingo Group (Dozy Mmobuosi) Is A Fraudulent Enterprise / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.