Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) (38421 Views)

Chomzy Wins Head Of House. BBNAIJA 2022 (Video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Wins Head Of House Picks Queen As Deputy (Video) / Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by FactBoyz: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2021
angry
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
God punish all those watching this useless show
What a dull statement from a dull boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by ogwuche4u(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2021
McLizbae:
HOH, this office dey really enter Pere head grin

Pere na big fool. Maria no even do anything bad. The idiot want maria to apologize to Queen because he want to impress Queen. Very mumu guy. I no fit wait for next week make him leave that HOH. The guy na control freak. Mumu dey look for replacement for white money for kitchen.

10 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by stanelvis(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:

God punish all those that don't watch this show but will always comment on it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Pere na big fool. Maria no even do anything bad. The idiot want maria to apologize to Queen because he want to impress Queen. Very mumu guy. I no fit wait for next week make him leave that HOH. The guy na control freak. Mumu dey look for replacement for white money for kitchen.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Falomo211(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2021
McLizbae:
Na mumu now grin

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by GitmoAuditors: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Whenever that lady speaks, I remember those guys running around and speaking like cartoons on telemondu

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by babyfaceafrica: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2021
See as people carry the program for head like gala,
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by backtalkG(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Light skin ladies do likely possess toxicity in them
it seems like toxicity is part of the pigment that makes them light

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Temptee101(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2021
HOH office?

Where this guy think say em dey sef?

Then make her your special adviser on gutter cleaning like joe foolukwe

Stupid people everywhere.

I still blame buhari though.

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2021
McLizbae:
the guy is jealous of whitemoney

4 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by TheKing4040(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:

You are not a military personnel. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Innobee99(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2021
That yellow paw paw feels too Bossy. Doesn't want to get corrected when wrong.

Light skin ladies with their Ogbanje wahala

3 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MilitaryLady(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
TheKing4040:

You are not a military personnel. Be warned
don't let me deal with you.
Quote me negatively again and see what I'll do to you for insulting a military officer.
Useless and foolish civilian like you
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by arthurwillia(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
jaxxy:

Untrue.

Anybody can disagree with anybody’s statement. I expected queen to laugh it off or ignore not making a scene out of it.

To me she is
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MilitaryLady(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What a dull statement from a dull boy.
I'm a lady you simp
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Turtleneck4Sale: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Scripted show
How can 20 people act a script for 3 months straight,it's not scripted biko

5 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
I'm a lady you simp
Lady indeed! Go and die boy.

5 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Maria was very mature.... Queen was just acting drama...

When you've calm down, come talk to me...
Queen start to dey shout... Pere dey use hand dramatize

4 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MoIbrahim: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
McLizbae:

A taya o. E be like say the guy sabi form small.

HOH be jumping from Naija accent to Yankee and back to Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by chaiks: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Light skin ladies do likely possess toxicity in them
lol. Them and short girls.

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Turtleneck4Sale:

How can 20 people act a script for 3 months straight,it's not scripted biko
wrestling is scripted, they are more than bbn candidates

2 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by ylaa(f): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
I disagree with you sir
Not all please

quote author=NaijaDonCast post=104667904]Light skin ladies do likely possess toxicity in them[/quote]
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by MYHUBBY: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:

I want to mess up with you

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by HopeAlive16(f): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
VillagePipu:
Office of the Head of House grin

Bearded fool.
grin grin grin
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
ylaa:
I disagree with you sir
Not all please

quote author=NaijaDonCast post=104667904]Light skin ladies do likely possess toxicity in them
but have seen alot, and I use likely meaning its a trait common but not all
Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
backtalkG:
it seems like toxicity is part of the pigment that makes them light
for real

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by luluman: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
McLizbae:
I tire o,like say na political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by lascos912(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
y you open the thread or e pain you too

3 Likes

Re: Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Rubbish talk undecided
He said "Light skin" ladies not bleached up ladies

Maria is light skinned are you ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.