Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) (51464 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
PLEASE HELP ME

My name is Olaoluwa

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was following one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

Please I need to get these medications for total healing of my leg.

Medmoral

Diclomol

Sivoxiclov (625mg)

Vitamin C (White)

Calcimax

Cenpain

Nufenac

Antibiotic Injection

Please help me with any amount. I am unable to get sleep because of the pain I am feeling in my knee. I need to get the drugs listed above.

Please any amount you can give me will go a long way in buying the drugs listed above.

Please help me, givers never lack, you will never lack any good things of life. May God Almighty in his infinite glory replenish your bank accounts in a million fold. Goodness, blessings and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Amen

Thank you.

MY BANK DETAILS

Bank: First Bank

Account Number: 3173689537

Account Name: Tunde Olaoluwa

Accident will never be your portion. Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

This video shows how severe my wound is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ15Hvmwpk
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Halle000: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
What the hell is killing our good actors? cry cryRIP cry cry cry
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Opus85:

Thank you for bringing this here. Some people would just be shouting alcohol like it is the major cause of kidney failure. People don't know that there are other things that causes kidney to fail. Even drugs we take do make liver fail too not to talk of kidney.
May be he want to say liver cirrhosis. Which usually caused by alcohol n cigarettes smoking. Though it could be caused by too much fats (obesity)
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

For wetin?

If you think I deserve a ban, what do you who accused a dead man of being a drug user, an alcoholic and a womanizer without proof should deserve?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Nigerian movie industry is not a rich one like people feel.. just that the females use OLOSHOISM to cover up.. while some males are gigolos and some into fraud as well..

Rip oga rich..

1 Like

Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soso990240:
If you cant honor the living, don't honor the dead. Why shed tears for someone you never cared about? if you cant help in saving his life( even when you can), then crying when he is dead only makes you a devil.

This is where you miss it. You can't stay in the comfort of your space and determine what people can do or cannot do. If its the dead they want to honor, its their choice. You dont have an opinion.
Same way someone will not determine how you want to live your life.
I agree if you can help, you should help out of your own choice, and not because people are trying to guilt trip you into helping. That's my point.
Whats the devil doing in your comment?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
2times2:
Say no to alcohol

SAY NO TO
1: Alcohol
2: Rice
3: Pounded Yam
4: Garri
5:FUFU
6: Soda (Coke Fanta etc)

STICK with
1: AMALA
2: Beans
3: Plantain Flour
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Britishcoins:
My first ever first to comment....
I dedicate this to the late actor... May God grant eternal rest to ur soul....

In Nigeria, always save money for ur future....
People will only remember you when you are healthy and wealthy...
I hate this nation Nigeria, even the Biafra we are clamoring for will not change any thing... Because we are all the same...

MY greatest fear in this world is not death but POVERTY.

The people of south Sudan are there for Biafrans to learn from, after independence from their supposed oppressors, they fell into civil war. The other side is not always greener.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

For wetin?

If you think I deserve a ban, what do you who accused a dead man of being a drug user, an alcoholic and a womanizer without proof should deserve?
Mariah the basketmouth, you dey fear ban? lol. grin
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by manikspears: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
2times2:
Say no to alcohol

Alcohol or not,as long as you have a kidney you can develop the ailment. Children less than 7 do.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by DaddyYankee: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Does alcohol cause kidney failure? It doesn't abeg.
Main causes of kidney failure are:
1. Salty food consumption.
2. Going to toilet late.
3. Use of some drugs.
4.not drinking much water.
5.drinking of too much caffeine
6. Too much meat consumption especially red meat.
7. Most importantly late treatment.
I'm writing from experience. My family was saying it was alcohol. Buh I hate alcohol. Once it's detected early you will well. Buh u go drink water tire. Water na de cure
How well do you know of it?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
Opus85:

Thank you for bringing this here. Some people would just be shouting alcohol like it is the major cause of kidney failure. People don't know that there are other things that causes kidney to fail. Even drugs we take do make liver fail too not to talk of kidney.
That's y exercise bis very good. That's one of the secret to healthy life. Oyibos don't joke with it
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by afrika4real(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
The video of late Nollywood actor Rich Oganiru pleading for financial assistance from the public weeks before his death has emerged, Igbere TV reports.

The actor died on Tuesday, August 10 of kidney failure.

The Imo-born veteran who has featured in more than 200 films including Queen Of Aso Rock and Lacrima posted a video where he made an appeal for financial aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DhqKHo8ujA

In 2012, Rich was arrested for allegedly killing his wife in Abuja following a petition by the family of his late wife who claimed he poisoned her.

He maintained his innocence, stating he did not kill his wife.

At one time, the actor held the role of corporate marketing consultant to the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Abuja chapter.
they paraded big and fashionable cars... but they can't assist each other when need arises
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
DaddyYankee:
How well do you know of it?
If u know u knw. Liver is different from kidney. Liver could be alcohol and cigarettes
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Soso990240(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
fkj950ax:

This is where you miss it. You can't stay in the comfort of your space and determine what people can do or cannot do. If its the dead they want to honor, its their choice. You dont have an opinion.
Same way someone will not determine how you want to live your life.
I agree if you can help, you should help out of your own choice, and not because people are trying to guilt trip you into helping. That's my point.
Whats the devil doing in your comment?
You don't get the point. Ask yourself if the dead will be happy/comfortable seeing you in his burial. Haven't you seen cases of a family chasing somebody away from the burial ground because the person didn't do what he was suppose to do. That family represents the dead that cant speak, so the act on behalf of the dead. And you said i don't have an opinion, bro, i have an opinion but you may choose to ignore it. If you can't honor the living, then you don't deserve to honor the dead. Your kind of thought is the reason why the society is messed up today. Freedom of to do what you like, oya go slap DPO for station nah.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
highchief1:
kidney does not just fail.we must watch what we eat,drink and exercise everyday .but for heart?i no come no Wetin to talk.
There are reasons diabetes is know as a silent killer. One of them is the effect on those tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. These vessels carry oxygen contained in blood to different organs like the heart. Have you heard of coronary arteries. Their main function is to supply the heart with oxygenated blood to keep it alive.
Complications from diabetes rapture those sensitive capillaries. They can’t withstand too much pressure from high blood pressure. Just like the pipe in your house cannot withstand certain water pressure, they will burst.

If you listened to the video you would hear when he said the found protein in his urine. That what happens when the kidney filtration is compromised.

This compromis also occurs at the eyes, extremities, male reproductive organ, kidney and gum etc.
So, like every animal, they die if there is no oxygen to support cellular metabolic activities.

There are also other differentials abnormalities resulting from diabetes which affect cardiovascular/ pulmonary health.

Hope you understand now.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soso990240:
You dont understand. Most of this Nollywood legends earned peanut from acting. Money started flowing when Companies started endorsing few of them. I know some of these Actors that still enter public transport/ jump bus like an average Nigerian, yet they are legends on the screen. Our female Actresses know where dem de from see money, Money no too dey d industry as people de portray .

Hope u also know that people outside Nollywood earn peanut too and they too do fall sick, who bear ther brunt?

Unless they start contributing health fund by all actors/actress to cater for their health issue when fall sick, oga OYO lo wa sir.

OYO.......own your own.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why are people having kidney failures any how these days? It's becoming too rampant.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Princedapace(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Make hay while the Sun shines
Nollywood actresses are investing knowing the Sun won't shine forever. The men would lavish money on women, alcohol and drugs.

RIP though

These men didn't make much. This generation of actress are coded runs girls. That is where the money is.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by CHIGIM: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
pray make problem wey pass ur money no come meet u
ignis:
Is it that all these actors don't save?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by tunary(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
threy pay them 5000 naira per movie
5k per movie role because there's no job or what, how did you know this and how true is it?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Halo22: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
All I wanna say is, may his soul rest inpeace.

The way guys consume alcohol these days z becoming alarming. It's better to prevent all these diseases than looking for help to cure them.
Lower the number of bottles u consume cos they don't give award to who drink pass.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by ignis: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
CHIGIM:
pray make problem wey pass ur money no come meet u

Amen.
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soso990240:
. Ask yourself if the dead will be happy/comfortable seeing you in his burial.
Guy, are you sure all is well?
The dead is D.E.A.D. dead. No feelings. No thoughts. No happy. No comfortable. No sad.
Why TF should I be ask myself if the dead is comfortable or happy? Thats beginning of madness o
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
So sad and may God bring help hi ways
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Does alcohol cause kidney failure? It doesn't abeg.
Main causes of kidney failure are:
1. Salty food consumption.
2. Going to toilet late.
3. Use of some drugs.
4.not drinking much water.
5.drinking of too much caffeine
6. Too much meat consumption especially red meat.
7. Most importantly late treatment.
I'm writing from experience. My family was saying it was alcohol. Buh I hate alcohol. Once it's detected early you will well. Buh u go drink water tire. Water na de cure
Check your DM
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by demefa(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
sonnie10:

There are reasons diabetes is know as a silent killer. One of them is the effect on those tiny blood vessels known as capillaries. These vessels carry oxygen contained in blood to different organs like the heart. Have you heard of coronary arteries. Their main function is to supply the heart with oxygenated blood to keep it alive.
Complications from diabetes rapture those sensitive capillaries. They can’t withstand too much pressure from high blood pressure. Just like the pipe in your house cannot withstand certain water pressure, they will burst.

If you listened to the video you would hear when he said the found protein in his urine. That what happen when the kidney is filtration is compromised.

This compromis also occurs at the eyes, extremities, male reproductive organ, kidney and gum etc.
So, like every animal, they die if there is no oxygen to support cellular metabolic activities.

There are also other differentials abnormalities resulting from diabetes which affect cardiovascular/ pulmonary health.

Hope you understand now.
Educate me on this kidney thing cause it's everywhere now. Check your DM
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Soso990240:
Funny how All these Rich actors ignore their sick colleague, only to show up for candle night when the person is dead.. what a pity.

Were their sick colleagues not paid for their services?
Re: Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) by 4X4: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
NOBODY SEND ANYBODY FOR NOLLYWOOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.