Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (39696 Views)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by tonero230(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to ban POS businesses in the country. It's a lazy way of making money by charging people to withdraw their hard earned money. Nothing spectacular about the business and it's so rampant among we southerners because of our laziness sad

Did anyone force you to withdraw through pos

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by TechCapon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think it's time for the federal government to ban POS businesses in the country. It's a lazy way of making money by charging people to withdraw their hard earned money. Nothing spectacular about the business and it's so rampant among we southerners because of our laziness sad
you're a foool. What's the difference between POS and the banks?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by leTrizzle: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
The "Christianity" has so so blinded your eyes. People have the option of not patronizing POS stands, shey those days people had phones but still went to pay phones to make calls?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Adedapo57: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
I think federal government should also ban the use of atm cos it’s also a lazy way of making money for the banks and also ban the use of ussd. Mumu Pos for Dey give you money for free. Am I meant to even reply your lame quote

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Waterlrd: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
nob0dy:
POS business is a very risky business in Nigeria. Some one close might have hinted the arm robbers of the availability of such amount, or they have been marking him.
There is a trick the rubbers plays on their victim.
They will send someone ( their agent) with reasonable sum to go and deposit via pos .
The moment the money is collected and deposited via many accounts sometimes.
The depositor being the agent of the rubbers will leave immediately and subsequently alert their colleagues who will then effect the attack. They are always very calculative, such deposit & the attack will almost happen at same time usually odd hours.

How l wish all these pos agent can be tutored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Ijeoma660(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

So what's being born again got to do with this dumb reasoning.

Too soon you have forgotten the weekends you went to the ATM machine and no cash, or the long queues at the ATM point but you are in a hurry to get cash, or you have not seen how banking has gone to the grassroots and reached so many of the unbanked populace?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Polynek(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mehn I understand dat is not easy to give out such amount of Moni, but life no get duplicate, after GOD fear GUN
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by figure007(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
guy shut up your dirty mouth and stop saying you are a born again Christian, by their fruit we shall know them ** where you not the one that said a pastor was fake ? And you know right he is anointed . Now you started your comment with ** as a born again ** are you okay at all ? I'm sure you are a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by stieyven(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

Do you know that when bandits kidnap animals like you in the North, they now collect onions and goats in exchange?

This fulani thing I just quoted, if they kidnap him, they will collect goat in exchange. A full breed German shepherd dog can buy 12 goats in the North.

This boy and his entire family are not up to 1 dog that we use to put in our gates in the South. When next you see a dog, that dog is worth more than this animal and his entire family.
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as "animals." Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Revolva(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
You see life .....no safety in naija doing agent money business again
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by McLizbae: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2021
embarassed cry
1Alex:
He Refused to give them the money?

How can someone choose money over his life? Now he has lost both.

Wetin him gain?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by authority2006(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
1Alex:
He Refused to give them the money?

How can someone choose money over his life? Now he has lost both.

Wetin him gain?

People like you would never understand why he refused.
And point of correction: he didn't choose between two options, he only refused to part with his capital.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by 1Alex: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
authority2006:

People like you would never understand why he refused.
And point of correction: he didn't choose between two options, he only refused to part with his capital.
oga, its only a mad man that can argue with someone who has gun. Whatever reason, his life is worth a million times whatever amount of money. Even if is 100 million, I will give it up and save my life. Once there is life, there is hope my brother.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by wizi4tyn: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
VillagePipu:

Do you know that when bandits kidnap animals like you in the North, they now collect onions and goats in exchange?

This fulani thing I just quoted, if they kidnap him, they will collect goat in exchange. A full breed German shepherd dog can buy 12 goats in the North.

This boy and his entire family are not up to 1 dog that we use to put in our gates in the South. When next you see a dog, that dog is worth more than this animal and his entire family.

Abeg wetin you study for uni? E be like say Insultation you read for Sch ooo. I don laugh tire grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by emmykk(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

So you are wiser than CBN who license the the companies that promote the POS agents?
In lokoja and abuja they are all there.

I m not surprised at your comment you northerners are backward...if buhari can ban twitter with all his benefits why would I blame you over pos comment you made with all his benefits
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Gfskw: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Besto(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

You normal atol??

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by GOTVee: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
emmykk:

So you are wiser than CBN who license the the companies that promote the POS agents?
In lokoja and abuja they are all there.

I m not surprised at your comment you northerners are backward...if buhari can ban twitter with all his benefits why would I blame you over pos comment you made with all his benefits

I'm not a northerner. I'm igbo from Anambra state.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Calitoscassius(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:
I agree! It is also a very dangerous and risky business. Alot of people have lost their lives over such business.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Calitoscassius(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
GOTVee:

Don't mind them, they don't like the truth.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Virgohills(m): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
2million to make 20k
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2021
Neddstark:
2 million? A POS operator should have nothing more than 200k to transact with. They should discourage anyone who wants to withdraw big money to go to the bank. Security is very important.

I wonder ooo

Na lie joor. Even the armed robbers go shock hearing this news angry
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Ganjafama(m): 7:16am On Aug 12, 2021
GOTVee:

Next time think property before commenting. Better still, just scroll, read and enlighten yourself. See the way people are bashing you from all sides.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by 9jaRealist: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chepos1:
There are 1000 ways to die in this country.
This young man's only crime is going out to find daily bread, WTF! cry

Abegi blame the BARBARIC ANIMALS who murdered him…
Instead, many Nigerians will blame “this country” to justify/excuse BARBARISM!
>
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture by Chepos1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi blame the BARBARIC ANIMALS who murdered him…
Instead, many Nigerians will blame “this country” to justify/excuse BARBARISM!
>

Read my comment again but this time SLOWLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Kills Step-Mother’s Lover In Calabar Over Sex / Wedding Rings, Old Pennies Found In A Goat's Intestine In Cross River (Photos) / My Experience In The Hands Of One Chance Driver And His Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.