Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night (62919 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures / Man Finds Shark At The Shores, He Helped It Back Into The Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Holiness2100: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
NASTY SURPRISE: A MAN who was baffled about his toilet flushing by itself in the middle of the night was left panicking after discovering an enormous snake was to blame.

The horrified householder from the town of Breitenfurt, near Austria's capital Vienna, called emergency services to remove the squatting reptile.

The man made the discovery when his toilet kept flushing for no reason at 1am on Saturday.

After he opened the toilet tank to investigate, he discovered the six foot six inch Aesculapian snake which had made itself comfortable inside.

The panicked man immediately alerted fire fighters from the District of Modling located in the Austrian state of Lower Austria.

Modling District Fire Brigade spokesperson, Lukas Derkits, explained that the Aesculapian snake which is native to Europe, grows up to two metres (6.6 ft) in length and is among one of the largest snakes on the continent.

According to Derkits the snake, which was taken out of its unusual hiding place and released back into the forest, came inside the toilet tank through partition walls.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15822507/austria-snake-toilet-flushing/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Kriss216: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Omo, I no go use that toilet again. I can't risk my balls.

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Fahdiga(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
His village people failed to win this time

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by overdrive(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
Could have been a disastrous outcome for the man"s willy cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Zidane199(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
If na 9ja, they will say na village people send am. Everything is spiritual in 9ja.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by cRobo: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
anything snake makes front page

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by IfIPerishIPeris: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
In this wierd times of Fire and Flood, do well to check your homes , restrooms,etc to avoid super stories. Many of these things are looking for where to hide.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Richbyfaith: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
I hate snake without part two.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by namedo: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Village people at it again!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by ignis: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
Disadvantages of staying in ground floor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by paulolee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
This Scandinavians countries toilet n snake stories just b like naija n corruption cases...
DTS d main reason I can never tink of visiting such country..
Make I no go sit for toilet with my az n snake show from under to give me bolaji...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by rocknation62(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
One reason I am scared of going to That part of the world It is a normal thing in Places like that most especially Australia. I detest that creature! Huh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Nuelito: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
E bi things oh
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
My fear for snakes hmmm,,,, I can't imagine having power outage while using that toilet, the way I go japa without cleaning ehn angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by MrCover: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
No Be Small Thing
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by oluwaseyi0: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pst righteousness be like

The world is ending

6 Likes

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by joedave(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kept flushing itself!
More like having some cool bath after each heavy sunny day. What a way to go! cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
If snake bite person 4 blockus(balls) where person go tie?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by money121(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Australia and the US are home to many species of snakes. In Australia you must fumigate your apartment after staying away for over 3 days. To many reptiles looking for where to inhabit undisturbed.

Some people will just relocate from that house.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Bamzyriches451: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na waa
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by RedEnergy: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Any country that has "Aus" inside, count me out, like Austria, Australia grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by chidonweb(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is strange. May God help us
Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by Gboyeboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Imagine doing your thing and laughing on snake thread on NL and this thing grabs your balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night by EmekaBlue(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Poor snake taking a jacuzzi chill in the toilet sink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos / Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.